Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (16352 Views)

Breaking News: David Edvbie Wins Delta Governorship Primariy / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2013
Didn't know this guy is deltan.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by ypzilanti: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2013
Solid characters with good pedigree have slowly started to join the political terrain in Nigeria. This can only mean good for the nation.

For those who criticize 'good men' that choose to enter politics, I have one word for you: Oshiomole. Granted that nobody is perfect, take a look at Warri and Benin city: two cities that are just 45 minutes away from each other. One city is located in a state with the second largest oil money allocation in Nigeria, while the other is a mid level state in terms of federal allocation. In warri city, pot holes riddle major roads, traffic lights do not work, their is no good waste disposal system, no beautification of the city...nothing! In Benin city, the reverse is the case: working traffic lights, no potholes on major roads, city well beautified, adequate waste disposal, etc. As you can see from this example, it is good to vote for people who have a reputation to protect.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by ypzilanti: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Nigerians are funny people. Always yabbing and laughing at people like Utomi, and even Gani (when he was alive) when they foray into politics. We look down on intellectuals, and yet it is intellectuals that set Europe and now Asia along the path of greatness. I have one question for you: have the thugs achieved anything in Delta State or Nigeria since you have been voting for them?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by dbride: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2013
An0nimus:
I'm sorry Sir but that is incorrect.
Numbers 13:30 " And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it, for we are well able to overcome it."

Sorry for the mix up, posted b4 I realised my mistake. Thanks and stay blessed.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by efelusi(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2013
ypzilanti: Solid characters with good pedigree have slowly started to join the political terrain in Nigeria. This can only mean good for the nation.

For those who criticize 'good men' that choose to enter politics, I have one word for you: Oshiomole. Granted that nobody is perfect, take a look at Warri and Benin city: two cities that are just 45 minutes away from each other. One city is located in a state with the second largest oil money allocation in Nigeria, while the other is a mid level state in terms of federal allocation. In warri city, pot holes riddle major roads, traffic lights do not work, their is no good waste disposal system, no beautification of the city...nothing! In Benin city, the reverse is the case: working traffic lights, no potholes on major roads, city well beautified, adequate waste disposal, etc. As you can see from this example, it is good to vote for people who have a reputation to protect.

with all due respect, what is keyamo's pedigree?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by deandavid(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: So after all d sumersault and rigmarole...na money him dey find
so if person get good intention to deliver his people, na money he dy find? Na wa o. Some nlers are just confused sha.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by dbride: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2013
ypzilanti: Solid characters with good pedigree have slowly started to join the political terrain in Nigeria. This can only mean good for the nation.

Thank God there are people like you, I am almost in tears reading some discouraging posts from young me who should know better. God will increase your kind in Nigeria as the only hope. God will never come down to help us if we refuse to offer ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by mej67: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2013
So this is it. This is what all the noise and hugging of media headline is about.

I will be straight: baaaaaad idea.

The little credibility he has garnered will begin to erode and vanish long before the votes get counted.

I wish him luck in the thorny and murky paths of Nigerian politics
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by ypzilanti: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2013
efelusi:

with all due respect, what is keyamo's pedigree?

Notice the 'good men' was in inverted commas in my post. I do not sleep at Keyamo's house to know his innermost thoughts, but If you are a Nigerian, you know what he publicly stands for in terms of good governance and anti-corruption. Would you rather vote for a thug anointed by Uduaghan?
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by ypzilanti: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
mej67: So this is it. This is what all the noise and hugging of media headline is about.

I will be straight: baaaaaad idea.

The little credibility he has garnered will begin to erode and vanish long before the votes get counted.

I wish him luck in the thorny and murky paths of Nigerian politics

Sir, you are exactly the people that I speak about in my post. We should encourage people like Keyamo to contest elections in Nigeria. There is nothing wrong with reputable people having ambition to lead. A little media hugging is never a bad idea...even Obama did media hugging for years in USA before he emerged as a Presidential contender. He was pretty well known in the USA before 2008.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by DonaldGenes(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
***burst into flameable lauqh**
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Unknown Member: Festus Keyamo...

Another Onye Ara..

Would probably end up sueing himself to court for winning the election without knowing!!

grin grin grin..hahahahah NL...crazy ppl,

Hey where is OKIJA JUJU...u sound alike
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by SamAfrik(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Unfortunately many electorates in d SS are too money conscious to give him a chance. As long as money can be thrown at them, they dont really care abt devpt. Alams stil get mouth in Bayelsa cos pple were pickin money d street wn he was Gov (so they say).
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Orikinla(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
[size=18pt]Keyamo is not a human rights activist.

Majority of the Nigerians claiming to be human rights activists are more of political activists and attention seeking apologists of the opposition parties.

They don't defend human rights, but their selfish interests to get foreign grants to fill their long pockets.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
dulphines: Those from that part of Delta are a bunch of disappointment. We need an ANIOMA man as Governor. They level of negligence experienced by these group of Deltans is unbearable.
If no body from ANIOMA voluteers to contest for that position, I will; even without money in my pocket. Enough is Enough!

grin grin grin grin, In Igwe's voice "I hear You"

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by vanstanzy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

grin grin grin..hahahahah NL...crazy ppl,

Hey where is OKIJA JUJU...u sound alike

They don't just sound and write alike, they are one and the same person.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
He will perform well. He will do better than Ibori and Uduaghan. I wish him well.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by efelusi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Keyamo is not a human rights activist.

Majority of the Nigerians claiming to be human rights activists are more of political activists and attention seeking apologists of the opposition parties.

They don't defend human rights, but their selfish interests to get foreign grants to fill their long pockets.

[/size]

thank you so much! It is exactly in this light dt i view him... An opportunist! I have always been in the opposition in delta and uvwie particularly, we dont need his kind as a flag bearer puulleeaaz!
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
He should have waited .. EFCC will find some thing against him soon.

For hiding or supporting some thing.. Sponsored by PDP chieftain.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by nduchucks: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mallam Keyamo, your APC (or APC or Axx where x is tbd) membership card awaits your signature when you are read.

Ojuyobo, Buhari, Okorosha (sic 'ekoile ), El Rufai, Fashola, Ribadu, and others are ready to stump for you.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Memphis357(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=Idi Amin]Keyamo and Utomi can go to hell for all i care. UDUAGHAN shuld continue his good works joor.:p[/quote)
U be goat. Uduaghan wey resemble "Mamuno the tortoise" for Tales by Moonlight. He's doing a good job by continuing where Ibori left off abi?
Dumbass Muthafucka!!
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Shine1177: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
His type don't win election in Nigeria though a good material, if you see Gani Fawehinwi ask him, despite his uprightness and sincerity of purpose he got less than 0.5% in the election he stood for. Anyway i wish him Goodluck. grin
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by deandavid(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
efelusi:

thank you so much! It is exactly in this light dt i view him... An opportunist! I have always been in the opposition in delta and uvwie particularly, we dont need his kind as a flag bearer puulleeaaz!
what type of flag bearer do u need, the thugish type, the uvwie you talking about is my local govt, fortunately thats the l.g. Barr. Keyamo is from. Is it the baro type or the newton's type of leader you want, who have no respect for rule of law, with no knowledge of development. My broda, we have been in this thuggish style of leadership for too long, where common thieves, touts and gangsters holds sway in the name of youths, and that is the type of leadership we have even in the governor. We need to rise above all this and give intellectuals chance to rebuild our delta.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by friedrice1: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
What's wrong with Nigerians abeg? i thought with delta state wining the unpopular "Worst Governor" Prize since democracy,
especially with Uduaghans low scores making Theodore Orji look like fashola, people would jump at the idea of change, and at least encourage
the EFCC lawyer to carry on.With all the negative comments here, its quite clear we haven't learnt anything
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by efelusi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
deandavid: what type of flag bearer do u need, the thugish type, the uvwie you talking about is my local govt, fortunately thats the l.g. Barr. Keyamo is from. Is it the baro type or the newton's type of leader you want, who have no respect for rule of law, with no knowledge of development. My broda, we have been in this thuggish style of leadership for too long, where common thieves, touts and gangsters holds sway in the name of youths, and that is the type of leadership we have even in the governor. We need to rise above all this and give intellectuals chance to rebuild our delta.

i am a bonafide uvwie too! Please read my posts again.
In as much as we desire a change, we should not just settle for anyone. I ask again, what is keyamo's pedigree? What are his antecedents?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
vanstanzy:

They don't just sound and write alike, they are one and the same person.

no wonder,... grin
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by efelusi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
deandavid: what type of flag bearer do u need, the thugish type, the uvwie you talking about is my local govt, fortunately thats the l.g. Barr. Keyamo is from. Is it the baro type or the newton's type of leader you want, who have no respect for rule of law, with no knowledge of development. My broda, we have been in this thuggish style of leadership for too long, where common thieves, touts and gangsters holds sway in the name of youths, and that is the type of leadership we have even in the governor. We need to rise above all this and give intellectuals chance to rebuild our delta.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by tutu1: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dreamer, looser
dulphines: Those from that part of Delta are a bunch of disappointment. We need an ANIOMA man as Governor. They level of negligence experienced by these group of Deltans is unbearable.
If no body from ANIOMA voluteers to contest for that position, I will; even without money in my pocket. Enough is Enough!
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by tutu1: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Good Development but its going to be really tough for him even tougher than Ogborus race Oduaghan would rather die than have an educated lawyer replace him that means all the things him and Ibori had done in the last 16 years will be exposed, anyway let the games begin, I won go buy pop corn down stairs I dey come grin grin
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
Tot he s a yoruba man o!
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by remadebayo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Festus Keyamo is a Nigerian, he has been championing the cause of the masses and downtrodden for more than ten years. He is qualified to ask for the votes of Deltans and it is left for the people to vote for him or reject him; that is the beauty of democracy.
Re: Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race by ztar(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
i saw d headline and i was happy for delta state...then came pples negative comment and i became lost in confusion..nigerians...we still have a long way to go...smhs....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill / Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba / I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.