Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Evangelist Benny Hinn Remarries Ex-wife, Suzanne Years After Divorce (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evangelist Benny Hinn Remarries Ex-wife, Suzanne Years After Divorce (PHOTOS) (4344 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife / Pastor Kumuyi Remarries In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Benny Hinn Remarries Ex-wife, Suzanne Years After Divorce (PHOTOS) by luckgood(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
Popular Evangelist Benny Hinn and his ex-wife Suzanne divorced back in 2010 after Suzanne’s struggle with prescription medicine caused problem in their marriage.

The 60-year-old evangelist has remarried his ex-wife Suzanne in Orlando Florida.

The wedding took place on the 3rd of March, 2013 in the company of top ministers of God like Roy Harthern (Suzanne’s dad), Reinhard Bonnke and Jay Hartford.

The officiating ministers called their wedding a miracle after over two years of separation between them.

According to Reinhard Bonnke, the miracle of this remarriage was even greater than the miracle of any marriage.

Benny Hinn said nothing until the end of the ceremony when he prayed over his wife Suzanne as the visiting men of God crowded around.

Benny Hinn and Suzanne’ remarriage ceremony was a traditional one. It lasted for about 2 hours.

Their children and their spouses were their parents’ attendants.

The Hinns have 4 children and four grandchildren.

Few weeks to Benny Hinn and wife’ remarriage, below is what he shared with his audience about their reconciliation plan.

It all began at Christmas when we were together at Suzanne’s house in Orlando, Florida. Suzanne and I and all of our children and grandchildren were there. It was a beautiful day I will never forget, and that is when the Lord began to do His mighty work.

Suzanne and I want to thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for praying for us and our family. The Lord has surely answered your prayers! Suzanne and I are more in love with each other than ever before.

The covenant we made with God more than 30 years ago was never broken in His sight. Both of us believe our greatest days are ahead and the best is yet to come.

The last three years have been very painful for Suzanne and me and for the children—more painful than we can ever explain or describe. Suzanne and I will share much more with you in a future letter and soon on This Is Your Day.

Our marriage died for two reasons. One, I, Benny Hinn, was married to the ministry, not realizing it was killing my marriage. And two, Suzanne started taking certain prescription medications to help her cope with some of her personal struggles. She became dependent on those for nearly 15 years, and those medications made her behave erratically at times. As her husband, I did not know what kinds of medicine she was taking or realize what they were doing to her.

After the divorce, Suzanne, on her own accord, decided that she needed professional help to gain freedom from her chemical dependence and checked herself into the Betty Ford clinic in early 2010. And for three and a half months she underwent exhaustive treatment. Today she is totally set free from the need for these medications—she is completely whole—and for that I give the Lord Jesus the praise.

The truth of the matter is that Suzanne filed for divorce because she was crying out for help. The divorce most certainly woke me up, and the Lord used it to show me—as a man of God and as a man—that I cannot function properly without my wife and family.

Not only did our family suffer as a result, but the ministry also suffered greatly. Many partners walked away, not realizing or knowing what took place and why. But I believe that the Lord is restoring not just my family but also the ministry.

Because of our experience, God will do more with us in the future.

See more photos from the wedding below

Re: Evangelist Benny Hinn Remarries Ex-wife, Suzanne Years After Divorce (PHOTOS) by Dreal1247: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Really wonderful. Congratulations.
I only heard of d divorce without details. T was lyk, Benny Hynn of all people divorcing, impossible. Thank God. This is also a lesson note 2 all gospel ministers, do not slay ur home on d altar of ur ministry. 2 Hymns once again Congratulations and better days ahead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? / Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores / A Friend Of Mine Got This Message From His Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.