Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores (4343 Views)

I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Funbii(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
I was with my friend last night when she had a call from her bf, she told him she was with me but he didn't believe her, for him to believe her she told me to speak with him and I then put the phone on speaker, I told him she was with me and the next he said was "shut up you whores, Rachael (not her real name tho) I thought you were different, I've been a fool, needn't I know all girls are whores"

I mean for crying out loud, this repugnant belief that is going on in this world is really bothering. I know that some men have had bad experiences with stup!d girls that dont know anything about life.

Women have gone through the same thing if not more. Women always get dumped by men that look for younger, hotter, sexy girls. Women have also been cheated on and dropped like a bag of bricks. You must understand that girls are being introduced to a generation that makes them not so conservative like they used to be so in some cases a lot of them go wild.

Some girls have had bad experiences with men that treat them like sh!t so they do so to the next guy, or they end up getting so used to being treated like sh!t to the point they become what is called "institutionalized" and go back to men that treat them like sh!t. Then some guys, end up with a girl that treats them like douche to the point they become what is known as an "alpha" which basically means "if you treat women like douche they will flock your way". which is a load of bullsh!t. Maybe some girls (which you have to look at it from a percentage rate of 10%) that are attracted to douchebags.

So then as a result men start acting more like douchebags, and women act more like bitches. Does this mean all females are whores? NO. Does this mean all men are douchebags? NO. There are MANY women out there that are looking to be treated nicely, and there are many men out there looking for the same.

They usually dont get looked at because of physical appearance of some sort of flaw. So you must have an understanding of life, dont be ignorant loser and treat everyone like sh!t because we as people dont deserve that. We need to stop this bleeped up cycle.

Those of you who cant take this seriously well, this is your journey in life.. you live and you learn. Just dont live with anger or resentment, its all emotional baggage and life is too short for that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by bakynes(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
All you have said still won't change the fact that most Nigerian ladies are whores, bitches etc.

19 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Rapmoney(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
We have given up on MOST naija babes grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by StOla: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
OK! But I heard them hoes ain't loyal. grin

The lamentations of the only faithful Nigerian woman.

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by farano(f): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
bakynes: All you have said still won't change the fact that most Nigerian ladies are whores, bitches etc.
Goan drink hypo then smh

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by rattlesnake(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Truth is all girls have the same problem but different attitude and approach...that just the difference between the bad and the good ones
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by traware(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
@OP This your 'sing-song' is stale.Until Nigerian ladies cease going to the highest bidders,their confirmed reputation as who.res will remain.Even foreign men are now aware of their whorish ways and usually share their experiences with Nigerian women(both single and married) on various websites.Never ever trust a woman especially a Nigerian one.Their secrets,lies,pretentious ways and overall bullsh.it nature is second to none

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by traware(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
farano: Goan drink hypo then smh
@OP Look at one of the who.res here

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Adebaba1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Most naija gals have dat element of oloshoism in them, can't trust any naija babe!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by emperorchedda(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Statistics taught us that when a higher number of the population have some certain characteristics then we will be right to conclude that the entire population has that characteristics. Now since 89% of naija girls are hoes we can as well conclude that ALL naija girls are hoes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by MizMyColi(f): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
traware: @OP Look at one of the who.res here
undecided
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Henrypraise: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
I read ur post n cudnt make much sense out of it, I quit agree dat not all girls ar hoes, but I will wait till I hear from ur friends bf.

Meanwhile lemme say dis: show me ur friends n I will tell u hu u ar. Stop defendin ur friend, as a guy 1 tin we knw a hoe will neva agree she went bangin, a sharp guy knows beta.

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by traware(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided
You really don't want to start anything with me.Stay in your fuccking lane
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by bakynes(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Go and use hypo to wash ur dirty Pucci first

8 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Tallesty1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
@Op, you don't just stand up and talk. The guy that called his gf and asked her to put the phone on loudspeaker has a reason. She must have cheated on him.

Saying that both of you are whores points to one thing. She lied to him that she was with you while she was actually whoring around.

Any guy that says all women are whores is sick and deserves to be killed.

But you need to understand one thing, alot of men respect women and don't think of them as whores but that doesn't change the fact that a great number of women are whores. You don't have to Bleep everybody that comes your way to be a LovePeddler.

Female Body seems to be Valued more than the Male Body.(that is fact).
So any woman that uses her body to get Men to help her have the things that she want in life is a LovePeddler.

Alot of women are pretty much hard-wired to make a guy pay in some way or the other, before they will even consider giving up sex. That is whorish.

We have alot of men-whores but the topic is focused on women so I'll stop here.

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by MizMyColi(f): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
traware: You really don't want to start anything with me.Stay in your fuccking lane
undecided
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by MizMyColi(f): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
bakynes:
Go and use hypo to wash ur dirty Pucci first
undecided
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
shocked hypo go white o grin. Btw, why u snub me that day? angry
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by scribble: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
there are infact many decent Nigerian girls out there

there are also many hos...i was at a club in VI last night and man, just take your pic

My friend had the club owners PR bring him like 4 girls that he kept rejecting for one flaw or the other and i thought that was a bit degrading...

Nigerian men of a truth dont know what they want too....

if a girl is too hard to penetrate, then we say to hell with her and if a girl is too easy to blank...we keep her as a jump off

my advice to ladies is to develop an intrinsic self confidence that comes from within and not based on what men think

no need to turn to lesbo or anything because of the dafties or douches out there,

just do not rely on a man to fix your self esteem issues

of a truth, LovePeddler self na work...a lot of Nigerian guys are into diabolical and fraudulent means of work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by scribble: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
bakynes: All you have said still won't change the fact that most Nigerian ladies are whores, bitches etc.

is your mother a Nigerian lady or are you Liberian?

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by priscaoge(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sounds like saying Most Nigerian Dudes are Cheats n Gold diggers?undecidedundecidedundecided

Interesting!

6 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
I have read it over and over and still don't get the point. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by 1one: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
*waiting to read more comments*...
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by clemigho(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
The fact dat a mango / some mangoes on a tree is rotten does not mean that all the mangoes are rotten... people should stop committing fallacy of composition.
As for me, all the ladies / women is my life & close to me are not whores

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
The world's pratically gone downside-up.

We are at one time or the other all responsible for the moral decadence we are experiencing today.

Trust is now a very very rare commodity.

Fact still remains though, that all generalisation is wrong! That Judas betrayed Jesus, does not imply that all the disciples were rotten eggs. Let's learn to judge a book by it's content and not it's cover.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by balogundayo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
I dont really balme the guy tho... Some girls deserve that tag although he shouldn't have said it in that manner..

He might have been talking from past experiences with the babe(the said gf)...
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by bakynes(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
scribble:

is your mother a Nigerian lady or are you Liberian?
Be very careful don't let me descend on u.
Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by PrincessB1(f): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ur mum, sis, wify or fiancee are not exempted. smhundecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Adaeze003(f): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Guys on this thread just need to shut up! Look at ya'll hypocrites, all 9ja girls are hoes but who patronise them? Fellow girls abi guys and men?

All girls are hoes n guys are saints huh? Yet you cheat on your gfs and wives with these hoes rii? WTH does that make you? Mtcheew self righteous peni$ controlled human beans... yea, beans.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
I used to think all (welldoing) men are womanizers , proud, insatiable, unromantic etc...till I met my man.
On a good day, everyone would meet that one person that would change your popular belief.
You really don't have to stress yourself trying to convince anyone...

9 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by bakynes(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
PrincessB1: Ur mum, sis, wify or fiancee are not exempted. smhundecided
You must be blind for you not to have seen the word "Most" in my comment. Any lady that quotes me again is a b-tch.

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores by kilokeys(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Adaeze003: Guys on this thread just need to shut up! Look at ya'll hypocrites, all 9ja girls are hoes but who patronise them? Fellow girls abi guys and men?

All girls are hoes n guys are saints huh? Yet you cheat on your gfs and wives with these hoes rii? WTH does that make you? Mtcheew self righteous peni$ controlled human beans... yea, beans.
chai.. see ds small geh.. u fit call peni$ if u meet any of us live?.. yeye geh.. i get ur point.. buh u too dey vex.. who r.ape u?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies / . / I Give Up On Nigeria. .look At What I Saw On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.