Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Withdraw Money From Paypal In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Money From Paypal In Nigeria (2420 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Money From Paypal In Nigeria by gabuzee(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hi All,
if you have a paypal account or you are planning to get one, I will live to share with you a safe and easy method that I have been using to withdraw my paypal cash from Nigeria.
All you need a Free debit card, See here for a perfect solution that shows you how to withdraw from paypal using your ATM http://www.josephadediji.com/withdraw-paypal-cash-in-nigeria-15.html
The article is well detailed with images for easy understanding.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal In Nigeria by arbitrage: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2013
Good info!
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal In Nigeria by gabuzee(m): 5:32am On Mar 13, 2013
arbitrage: Good info!
thanks! Am glad you like it.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal In Nigeria by Donglitzie: 4:43pm On May 06, 2015
You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal In Nigeria by hisenjos: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
Donglitzie:
You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html

Let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually with 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Read what a satisfied client has to say of our services.
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal In Nigeria by macphilip: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal In Nigeria by edoziechris: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 6 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, its what Am making use of now, many are already making use of this same method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Union Bank Changed Their Horse Logo / 2 In 1 Generator Carburetor. Works For Both Gas And Petrol. / Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.