Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend (862 Views)

Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / A Plain Jane Makes The Best Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by zangiff(m): 5:41am On Mar 13, 2013
I am married and i have two kids. I had a girl friend before my marriage and when she got married it was a big tragedy for me. Now after a gap of Twelve years i found her again with one kid and she is a widow. I recollected my past and tears rolled from my eyes. But at the same time i realized that i have a loving and care taking wife who always care for me and my children. She has given me solace when i am totally deserted and she is a always down to earth without any pride. My parents love her very much. Now my girlfriend approached me and she is ready to lead life with me. What i should do as i am in complete dilemma as one side i have ex girlfriend and on the other loving wife. Kindly give your valuable suggestion.

Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by baby124: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2013
Is this a joke? As soon as your love returns after you were not good enough to marry, you want to dump your wife and kids. Men, you are wicked o. Why marry a woman you don't love Is it because your family loved her? Now see what happened. Please face your family and move on from the widow. Let her go and find a widower. What a self centered and wicked biatch. She knows you are married and understands well the power she still has over you. Forget her abeg! She never loved you, that is why she didn't marry you. You have peace and happiness, why will you want to spoil that?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by zangiff(m): 5:49am On Mar 13, 2013
thanks for the advice
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by iyanla247: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2013
no matter how beautiful or sexy she is, don't do something bad out of pity
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by iyanla247: 6:34am On Mar 13, 2013
face ur family and let bygone be bygone

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by hrmkz: 6:34am On Mar 13, 2013
You are on the threshold of ruining your marriage and will surely regret it if that your ex returns to your life!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by iyanla247: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2013
thats adultery...let her go. you can always have intimacy with ur wife at anytime
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by zangiff(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2013
her curves is too sexy
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by Carius(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2013
This is the reason why I don't advocate marriage for kids and boys ...they hardly know their left from their right!!!
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by zangiff(m): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2013
correct
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by rully2: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Is this even something to ponder about undecided
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by WAM1(f): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Haha another joke!!! I'm beginning to believe the saying that Okunrin o lapon le - jeez. This is not an issue of marrying out of pity or for the purpose of children ... Anyhow Olorun wa
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by zangiff(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
dont you think that theres always a strong force seeing an ex regretting the past
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by KINGwax(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Give me ur wife's mail, I'll like to post ur topic to her. She shld like it. So complimenting, dnt u think?
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by zangiff(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
why?
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by Kaleni(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
I can't believe this, leave ur ex-girlfriend alone and face ur loving wife squarely.. Do you hear? I want to hear yes sir from ur mouth..
Re: Who Is The Best? Wife Or Ex-girlfriend by zangiff(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
i learnt so much frm u guys

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Set To Tie The Knot / They Pretended To Love! / 10 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.