Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria (20176 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by naijasaint: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
I have been single without any girlfriend for the past 5 yes now bc I can't cope with unnecessary pride and arrogance associated with the so called today's career ladies.
Don't believe in love either.

However there are some set of girls so irresistible that any man must consider settling down. No matter how hardened ya heart, these set of ladies will dig a hole in it.
Am not saying you can't find a wife any where...but here is the most likely places....

1. Kaduna state(South)...So humble and respectful.. you will surely give marriage a thought.

2.Enugu state(Nsuka).. Very lovely, beadutiful and outgoing.. they are the one set of Igbo girls who does not care how much you have..even if drinking garri they will surely stick with you.

3. Adamawa(kilba tribe) These girls are so caring and loyal that you will sell your father's house to marry her

4.Lagos(Yoruba) This is where you will find many educated and liberal Yoruba ladies who don't give a dim about tribe and religion. Very fun to be with..Believe me you won't know when you got hooked.

5. Benue(egede)..They don't demand a lot but can commit and get you committed..right how I have been caught by them(wedding things)

6.Cross river(calabar).. The food and the sex will trap you forever.

7 Kogi(Igala) Their love is so enticing you can get enough.
Feel free to add yours.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by topearos(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yoruba - Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm u wan start war abi......Trouble dey sleep,yanga go wake am-FELA

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Unarguably Ekiti ladies

Quote me and I will show you why elephants are the only mammal that cannot jump

4 Likes

Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by rubii09: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP we have had enough with tribalism BS please.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Ragner(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove a Tribal War is Brewing.... Hope yhu Don't Mind Viewing grin
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Mhizkel(f): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Unarguably Ekiti ladies

grin Ayaf quote you!
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Mhizkel(f): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Congratulations Op! grin
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Hotsparkles(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
All true. Am nt surprised why my state is not there.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yass. Yoruba : Lagos/Ogun cheesy
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by achinaboy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
hmmm I wonder who make these assumptions, I have the best wife any man could wish for,based on what people said about her and also my personal experiences with her as my wife,,but I never saw her state mentioned here,,i wonder why
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by leke12(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
No.6 is surely what can make me committed to a lady before I can even think of marriage
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by jomoh: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Unarguably Ekiti ladies

Ekiti? Those Arrogant illiterates that voted a thug as governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by naijasaint: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hotsparkles:
All true. Am nt surprised why my state is not there.
pls tell us about ladies in your state...
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by naijasaint: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
achinaboy:
hmmm I wonder who make these assumptions, I have the best wife any man could wish for,based on what people said about her and also my personal experiences with her as my wife,,but I never saw her state mentioned here,,i wonder why

Tells us about her state
.. Does she have ladies with similar trait or is she a one sample evidence?
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijasaint:
I have been single without any girlfriend for the past 5 yes now bc I can't cope with unnecessary pride and arrogance associated with the so called today's career ladies.
Don't believe in love either.

However there are some set of girls so irresistible that any man must consider settling down. No matter how hardened ya heart, these set of ladies will dig a hole in it.
Am not saying you can't find a wife any where...but here is the most likely places....

1. Kaduna state(South)...So humble and respectful.. you will surely give marriage a thought.

2.Enugu state(Nsuka).. Very lovely, beadutiful and outgoing.. they are the one set of Igbo girls who does not care how much you have..even if drinking garri they will surely stick with you.

3. Adamawa(kilba tribe) These girls are so caring and loyal that you will sell your father's house to marry her

4.Lagos(Yoruba) This is where you will find many educated and liberal Yoruba ladies who don't give a dim about tribe and religion. Very fun to be with..Believe me you won't know when you got hooked.

5. Benue(egede)..They don't demand a lot but can commit and get you committed..right how I have been caught by them(wedding things)

6.Cross river(calabar).. The food and the sex will trap you forever.

7 Kogi(Igala) Their love is so enticing you can get enough.
Feel free to add yours.

'Wife material' no dey look state.

2 Likes

Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dont even mention ekiti @ all except 4 dose who are nt living in d state. Dere ladies are full of arrogance nd pride, infact dey are very dirty. D assumption dt dey are brillant is based on d past glory
topearos:
Yoruba - Ekiti.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
jomoh:

Ekiti? Those Arrogant illiterates that voted a thug as governor.
Baba calm down now cheesy

Haba
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by jomoh: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba calm down now cheesy

Haba

Lol..... But TBH Ekiti girls are beautiful but they are mostly arrogant and less submissive and the fact that the thug was voted in really annoys me to the bone.

Imagine one Ekiti babe telling me on whatsapp when I asked her who she was going to vote for she said "Fayose of cause". I was shocked to the marrow.

But they are fun to be with.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
jomoh:

Lol..... But TBH Ekiti girls are beautiful but they are mostly arrogant and less submissive and the fact that the thug was voted in really annoys me to the bone.

Imagine one Ekiti babe telling me on whatsapp when I asked her who she was going to vote for she said "Fayose of cause". I was shocked to the marrow.

But they are fun to be with.
I don't how the man managed to win the heart of all these old men and women
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by jomoh: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't how the man managed to win the heart of all these old men and women

Well, he knows what the people wants. Stomach Infrastructure.

And he gave it to them.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by osemoses1234(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Edo girls
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
I concur with the enugu girls...they are the best to marry from the eastern region of the country#my opinion#....very loyal and they are not too materialistics..also lagos girls..very liberal fellows...they are not under the bondage of culture,tradition and religion like some tribes...in short OP..u try...this doesn't mean thee are no bad egss..but up to 70 percent true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
osemoses1234:
Edo girls

Owanlen.... grin

One origin for you......
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by topearos(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oma307:
Dont even mention ekiti @ all except 4 dose who are nt living in d state. Dere ladies are full of arrogance nd pride, infact dey are very dirty. D assumption dt dey are brillant is based on d past glory
. WTF!
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by topearos(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
ogba20:
. I wont marry frm yoruba the girls re too dirty. I prefa enugu hard working women.
. Anyway u are entitled to your own opinion. But Ekiti girls are not dirty.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Pinocchioo(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided .
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by papercoin(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
@op u a very much correct in all , BTW I've been taking note of those egede peeps from Benue you're so right about them (am not egede ohh) there's one other tribe in nassarawa state too I've forgotten their name though my tribe isn't mentioned and that's good

nice job
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by olamigbemi(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin u r mouthed.
topearos:
Yoruba - Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by olamigbemi(f): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Oma307 post=36047267]Dont even mention ekiti @ all except 4 dose who are nt living in d state. Dere ladies are full of arrogance nd pride, infact dey are very dirty. D assumption dt dey are brillant is based on d past glory [/quote dude u gat a problem with us
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by achinaboy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijasaint:

Tells us about her state
.. Does she have ladies with similar trait or is she a one sample evidence?
well i biliv in destiny,there is a wife for a every man, and when u meet ur wife, u will surely know, and she might come from any state, and some times most guys miss the point by calculating where she comes from, and then we ends up going to those areas that have good wive's material, and then ends up picking the good wife material that would turn your house into a brotel once u are on a business trip. just saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) / According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? / If Your Ex Sends " You Will Never Find Someone Like Me Again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.