Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl (3860 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by Abojupupa: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2008
Dear Colleagues. I got acquainted with a lady in our school without any emotional attchment, mind you. Later, my younger sibling met the person in my school and toasted her. She did not say yes or no. This thing dragged on for so long and I realized that I have developed an interest in the lady too. Really, though she has not said so, and I have not said anything in terms of relationship to her, I think she likes me. She confides in me, comes to my office regularly And calls or flashes me. I contemplate marriage. Please, do I go ahead and marry her or I should just close my eyes nd look elsewhere?
Re: Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by efuah(f): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2008
Listen to your heart.
Re: Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by kalmebad(f): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2008
@poster
U and your younger one in-love with one girl
Who is d girl in love with?
Have u done the findings? as for who her heart beats for? ,other than mere assumptions for the fact that she calls,flashes u and visit you in the office
About marriage,don't u think is too early to start emphasising on that?the reason why marriages fails, our inability of taking time out to understand ourselves well. goodluck
Re: Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by Busta(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2008
The question is Does she love u back?

who amongst the both of u is she really in love with?
Re: Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by Easybaby(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2008
I think she likes me.

pls, think well undecided

efuah:

Listen to your heart.

If you have any tongue
Re: Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by kolaoloye(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2008
efuah:

Listen to your heart.

The heart is already confused,so what do you think he should do
Re: Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by Sisikill: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2008
Since obviously, the girl's feelings don't matter here. . .why should it, it's only her life that is being decided here. I'd suggest 3 things for you and your younger brother to do

1) Toss a coin
2) Rock, Paper, Scissors
3) Straw Drawing.

May the best man win!!
Re: Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by 4Him(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2008
For the sake of family u both shld let go.
Re: Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by efuah(f): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2008
kola oloye:

The heart is already confused,so what do you think he should do
how do u know the heart is confused? undecided
Re: Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl by titifun(f): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2008
efuah:

how do u know the heart is confused? undecided

because he won't be asking for advice if it was'nt.

@poster
all i can say is have a talk with your brother because i think the relationship between u and ur brother is more important. find out if he's really in love with her and depending on the answer, determine what you are going to do. is she worth falling out with your brother? wish you luck.

(1) (Reply)

k / Why Do Black Females Always Play Hard To Get? / In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.