Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (40896 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Straight to the point.

I met this girl sometime ago and we started seeing each other (as in no strings attached just for the benefits). She happens to be a client of ours.
It was my colleague who actually told me she's available (as in not attached) so I took my chances cheesy .
After a while, I started seeing her with my colleague (as in she coming to see him in the office). I confronted her and she said there's nothing between them. All these while my friend never mentioned there was something going on between them. All he kept saying was that the girl would be good on bed. I couldn't tell him about the girl and I cos she's Hausa and a muslim while I'm not Hausa and a Christian. I feel he may lash at her and discourage her from continuing with me which may even endanger her.
I was shocked when one day he told me of his escapades with the girl and how the girl got involved in a duel with his other girl who he's planning on getting married to.
I have no long-term intention with this girl so also does my colleague. But I feel I should tell him before he finds out or what do you think my fellow nairalanders?

Constructive responses please

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Melahou(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
tell him and you guys will just laugh over it...guys no gey wahala

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
You, why lipsrsealed

Your colleague tho, why cheating on his fiancée

The girl must be hot undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by AbuadStudent(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just tell him you've also slept with her..nothing to loose

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eyekandi:
You, why lipsrsealed

Your colleague tho, why cheating on his fiancée

The girl must be hot undecided

She's not that hot sha grin

As for my colleague, that would be his 2nd wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by XaintJoel20: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Cheerful giver in an era of scarce resources...
Quit before you contract HIV/AIDS. The same way she willingly open her legs for you and your colleague could be the same way she is doing with numerous others...

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by MRBrownJ: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
@korel9
what would telling him serve exactly?! you are not looking to marry her, neither does he, so enjoy this community toto, and be merry.

XaintJoel20:
Cheerful giver in an era of scarce resources...
Quit before you contract HIV/AIDS. The same way she willingly open her legs for you and your colleague could be the same way she is doing with numerous others...

yeah she may have many other guys in her stable, and so what?! these guy are after her just for the toto, so they shouldnt complain.
and condoms are not made for donkeys.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:

She's not that hot sha grin

As for my colleague, that would be his 2nd wife

2nd wife! Is he your role model

8 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by XaintJoel20: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@korel9
what would telling him serve exactly?! you are not looking to marry her, neither does he, so enjoy this community toto, and be merry.

yeah she may have many other guys in her stable, and so what?! these guy are after her just for the toto, so they shouldnt complain.
and condoms are not made for donkeys.
Condom is not always the answer....

7 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
AbuadStudent:
Just tell him you've also slept with her..nothing to loose

Don't you think he might see me as a badt guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eyekandi:

2nd wife! Is he your role model

You badt! grin my role model would be Fayose grin

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by MRBrownJ: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
XaintJoel20:
Condom is not always the answer....

condom is the cheapest/wisest tool to protect lovers against hiv/aids.... but if you know something cheaper, pls do educate us all
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:

You badt! grin my role model would be Fayose grin

Ngwa stop sheaaaaaring this thing you and him are shearing... smiley
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Flashh: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
I won't blame you guys at all. I blame the worthless hoe.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by rubberman(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thats good news
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Mubbyleey(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Honestly don't know what to say! Anyway just free them and forget about it.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by falconey(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin

whether you tell him or not, if the girl enjoys it she'll keep servicing you both till eternity.

As if telling him will make him stop.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by kekakuz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
too bad

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by SPDAZZY(f): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Your choice

Btw
Please the mod that banned me in the education section should kindly unban me.

I believe it is the post in French warranted the ban. I only quoted a french post wherein someone suggested a whatsapp group for French speaking nairalanders. I had added my number just in case the group sees the light of the day.

Now my post is hidden and I am banned without any notice or explanation. This is unfair. If you didn't understand what I wrote, there are better ways to go about it than banning me without notice.

I am unhappy with this development. I need to continue to air my views on that educative section.

Thanks.

Cc: Olawalebabs, fynestboi, Richie, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Enjoy Yourself Baby Boo . . . Cos Even Your Boo Get A Boo grin

Shey Make I Join Your Crusade, Bro? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by bright007(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
What this your story means is that you are sleeping with about three persons or more and by the time you catch something now, your eye go clear. You are sleeping with her , she is sleeping with your friend and your friend has a girlfriend who he wants to marry and he probably also sleeps with her. Be careful

16 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by joliyp(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't understand
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Sijo01(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
How about you stop seeing the cheerful giver

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Big4wig(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
the pussaey is not yours,its just ur turn

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by sexymoma(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Like oloshos dey talk
Konga ni kini won... anybody can go there to fetch water

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by TrollTrap: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Always remember.... Bros before hoes.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
smh ...
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Yommiefish(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Huuum!
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by petux(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
::6
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by WisdomTank: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op, tell your colleague about your paroles with this same girl. He should know about it. But na you fucq up oo, why you no let your guy know say you are on with the girl?

Wait oooo........ The girl in question don turn una wifi hotspot wey una dey share her network? This is seriously ludicrous!

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eyekandi:

Ngwa stop sheaaaaaring this thing you and him are shearing... smiley

Ayaf hearing you but who born monkey wey no like banana? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by smithvera38: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
hummmmmm, wht a story bro,but i bet u,you wouldnt fee comfortable until you tell him abt your relationship wt d girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.