Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship (1644 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by tayonooni: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
What do you consider to be the most important factor when looking a life partner;
Money
Beauty/Handsomeness
Love
Height etc?
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Mynd44: 2:49am On Mar 14, 2013
Intelligence. That attracts me anytime so that is mostly the first thing I see

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by ATMC(f): 4:34am On Mar 14, 2013
Intelligence and his faith/belief

1 Like

Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by ITbomb(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2013
ATMC: Intelligence and his faith/belief
Liar.
You asked me about the size of my pocket , remember?
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Sijo01(f): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2013
Content of his heart!
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by olumaxi(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2013
M O N E Y
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by fubbyy(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2013
Good sex
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Dyt(f): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2013
Sijo01: Content of his heart!

Very funny
Guys can b so corny u know
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Sijo01(f): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2013
^
Lol
Thats why I skiped what op listed. If he has a good heart, he will not be corny and everything op listed and more will be added unto the reciepiant.
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by 190theclown: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2013
The size of her nyash
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Unluvable(f): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2013
Intelligence.

All other things can follow
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2013
Character comes first..
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by ATMC(f): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
ITbomb:
Liar.
You asked me about the size of my pocket , remember?
well, no matter how capricious your brain is, wi'th 6a porous brain i aint game!
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by oyinbogirl(f): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
A good heart, and faith. There;s quite a few anyway
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
If babes are so attached to intelligence, why is it that I have no babes considering the amount of acada wey I put for head. You girls are never truthful. Why must u always lie!!!
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by KINGwax(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
See how people dey post their fantasies!
Yet, they are not in anyway half of wot they wanted.
Well, it's most definately safe to dream. Therefore, me self go like an angel
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
12 inches!:
If babes are so attached to intelligence, why is it that I have no babes considering the amount of acada wey I put for head. You girls are never truthful. Why must u always lie!!!
geek
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Unluvable(f): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
12 inches!:

Ermm keep searching wink, I can't just help but think about how I'll respond to a guy that claims being a geek and decided to go with '12 inches' as his handle. Quite fishy wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by kay9(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
WIT; thats my acid test for intelligence.

I'm yet to meet a witty person who isn't intelligent; sadly i've met lots of ''seemingly'' intelligent girls who're less witty that a plate of akamu. sad
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by kay9(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
Unluvable*:

Ermm keep searching wink, I can't just help but think about how I'll respond to a guy that claims being a geek and decided to go with '12 inches' as his handle. Quite fishy wink
^^ Na wa o

Abeg no vex, could u kindly tell me which of the following options best explains your statement above:
(a) You equate his intelligence to his choice of username.
(b) You're teasing him.
(c) You just simply dislike his username.
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Unluvable(f): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
kay9:
^^ Na wa o

Abeg no vex, could u kindly tell me which of the following options best explains your statement above:
(a) You equate his intelligence to his choice of username.
(b) You're teasing him.
(c) You just simply dislike his username.

A delicate balance of option b and c. He could actually one of those geeks that wanna have harmless fun in a faceless forum. You know what I mean? In real life situation a geek doesn't introduce himself to you as '12 inches' wink. To crown it up am just goofing okay

On a second thought it wouldn't hurt meeting a geek that can pull off some stunts like '12 inches' grin
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by wildchild1: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
Well,you have a point there and I'm sure he wouldn't mind u too bt dis ur username "unluvable"
Unluvable*:

A delicate balance of option b and c. He could actually one of those geeks that wanna have harmless fun in a faceless forum. You know what I mean? In real life situation a geek doesn't introduce himself to you as '12 inches' wink. To crown it up am just goofing okay

On a second thought it wouldn't hurt meeting a geek that can pull off some stunts like '12 inches' grin
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by kay9(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
Unluvable*:

^^ *coughs*

I shall pry no more. 12inches, abeg come o, e get babe wey dey trip for u here... grin
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by wildchild1: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
QED hehehehe
kay9:
^^ *coughs*

I shall pry no more. 12inches, abeg come o, e get babe wey dey trip for u here... grin

@topic... Love is the 1st tin
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by ITbomb(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
ATMC: well, no matter how capricious your brain is, wi'th 6a porous brain i aint game!
I don't know what you are talking about
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by oyinbogirl(f): 2:39am On Mar 15, 2013
Unluvable*:

hahaha
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Beauty attracts me 1st. Then the rest follows!
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Idongi(m): 3:38am On Mar 15, 2013
vivichocs: Character comes first..
I agree with u cos without it u two can 't get along,in beauty when there is money u can decorate thee then others things can follow
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 15, 2013
Character...I can't stress this enough.
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by ATMC(f): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2013
ITbomb:
I don't know what you are talking about
there we go, it takes intelligence to know.
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by ITbomb(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2013
ATMC: there we go, it takes intelligence to know.
Are u sure u wanna do this with me?
Re: What Do You Consider 1st In Relationship by ATMC(f): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2013
No, i'm sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did He Really Love Her ? Picture / Mature Advice Please!!!! / Ladies!! Enough Seriously. We Swear!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.