Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2916 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Holatunde007(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
****Pls warning before you read, I want you to knw this is type on a mobile phone, and again I plead with you pls and pls try and finish reading this story before your comments thanks........***

Without wasting much of time this is my story
I was at a bar very close to my place of work, with the major motive of getting drunk, I had always visit the bar each time I remember wat d doctor told me, 3yrs ago, dat I may not be able to father a child with my low sperm count, I knw within me dat I've wasted lots of my sperm, in some useless relationships, before deciding to get married so I assume its my punishment, I taught of dis statement several tym only for me to end up getting drunk, another thing that captured my peace is conceding with d doctor not to tell my wife, the woman that came into my life when I had nothing, she accepted me just for the sake of love, no matter how hard I tried to show her the love she deserved, this piece of secret wouldn't just let me, now its been 4yrs after, she hasn't knw yet, hmmmmmm! I was abt to finish d 6th bottle of my beer when I felt a hand touching me, I looked back to see a young beautiful lady telling me something I can't really comprehend, d only thing my brain could translate was that she's so beautiful and light skinned, she came closer, picked something on the floor which I studied carefully happen to be my car key, hey thanks I manage to collect the key frm her, she looked at my hand and return her face back to my eyes then said "u r married nd yet u find pleasure drinking dis much, are u having issues u would like to discuss?" I looked at her, if only she had knw my intentions, if only she's knws hw I wish to talk it out wt sm1, without relenting I offer her the next seat, then speak out everything in me, she felt sorry for me, she asked if I could drive myself home, I manage to say yes only for me to stand up frm d chair and fell back to the seat, she picked d car key and helped me out of the bar, I notice I was at the back seat of the moving car, then I slept off, I woke up in the morning looking confused and shocked wen I saw her beside me unclad, I woke her up, then asked where we were, she said its her room, she couldn't allow me to drive alone after the discussion, and she asked me several tymz my address but I wouldn't wake up frm my slumber to say smtin sensible enuf, then I asked her y she was unclad, had smtin happened btw us, there she started, that she was lonely and depressed that was the reason she came to the bar in the 1st place, she just quit her relationship of 15 months wt her overseas boifrnd, when she received his wedding pictures and a letter frm him begging her to forgive him as he has to marry the white lady for him to able to stay abroad after his visa has expired, that he would definitely come back for her, she narrated, she was confused and wanted get drunk too, when she met me at the bar, hearing this made me felt sorry for her too..... After all this conversation we ended up having another 2 rounds of sex, then we both decided to call it a quit as she knws am married and I knw her bf may come for her anytime too....but we both really helped each other to get off the thinking stress that very day, we exchanged num, her name was so sweet to save on my contact (Adesewa) remembering my wife could be asking strange question if I used that name, I quickly changed it to (my Boss) and I left for home. I met my wife waiting all night for me, I immediately lied that I went for an urgent meeting with my client in another city, and my batry went down to make a call, I apologized, then she gave me a hug, she stepped back and looked at me, then said darling u looked rough, did u by any chance get into drinking again, she has warned me never to take alcohol anymore, I left her and went inside the rest room, my heart filled wt remorse nd regret, I love her very much, several times I think ow life would be witout her, two weeks after my meeting wt Adesewa, I saw her missed calls, I was wondering why she would call me 1st, could it be that she wanted more of wat we did? But we've agreed it was a coincidence, I tried to wave it off my mind and continue my work, I got home to met my wife packing some clothes inside her traveling box, was curious and asked what's going on, she smiled and said hav u forgotten next week is my sisters wedding ceremony? Ooooo My God I screamed, darling I've forgotten, am sorry so u will be leaving for the preparation? She replied yes, the following day she left it was a 7hours traveling. Since its been 2days she hav left I try to ceased d opportunity to call adesewa back to see to the reason for her missed calls weeks ago, I dialed her num, she picked up greeted me then said we need to talk but where she is now, she can't speak freely, I asked if we can meet @ bar she said she had traveled for an occasion of one of her old frnd, dat she will be back next week, I dropped the call, thinking of wat she could want to talk about, or she want to blackmailed me? No she has a nice job than to involve herself in black mailing, while waiting patiently for both adesewa and my wife to return back to the city, I heard my phone ringing, it was my wife, she sounded so excited, I asked her what happened she said "honey I just met an old skul frnd I lost her contact 4yrs ago, I can't even believe we were staying in the same city all dis while, we will be coming home together to meet you" oooh! I replied her wt same excitement, she once told me her regret in life was not remembering her old frnd num offhand, she did sometin great for her, that she can't forget, I asked her wat did she do for you to hav said that? She always end up saying its school stuff jare. After droping the call I received another call 45mins after it was Adesewa, I picked it, she went straight to the point, "hello Tunji am 4weeks pregnant and u r responsible for it, what do u want to do with it?" Yeeeeee! I wanted to scream, I wanted to laugh, but I can't just believed her like that, the doctor said I can't father a child, how come? She was still waiting for my ans on the phone, wen she added that if I didn't believe her, she wouldn't mind to terminate it before its too late, there I shouted pls don't do that, give me some time to think it over, she said she will only give me a week, after then she won't wait before she terminate the pregnancy, has she's not ready to settle down with a married man.
Two days after I my wife called she's on her way, so I shud wait for her at home, my heart started pounding, if only this pregnancy was for my wife I would hav been the happiest person by nw, I reasoned with my mind could it be true, does it mean I cn nw father a child? Can I keep dis away frm my wife? Hmmmm so after hours of thinking I decided I must keep the secret away frm my wife no matter wat happens, then later I will figure out wat to do wt Adesewa issue, I was in the middle of this thinking wen I head a car driving in the compound, it must hav been my wife, I sensed frm the car horn, I immediately adjusted, she shouted Honey am back frm the corridor, I opened the door believe me I was about to collapse wen I saw my wife wt Adesewa smiling and laughing seriously ,we both looked shocked seeing each other, my wife said honey this is that my old school frnd I lost her contact, my wife came closer to me, saying honey she was the one that helped me with my final paper exam wen i suddenly fall sick 2hrs to the exam, adesewa sat for me to make me graduate that year, making her to hav an extra year has she finished mine before writing her own paper that day and time wasn't on her side to finish 2 questions on time............ She noticed as she was talking both of us were full of tears, Adesewa what's wrong? She asked? But sewa can't manage to say anything, than to rush out of the house, my wife turned to me, Tunji do u knw her smwhere? I said yes, but dis stupid tears spoiled the own drama, it kept rushing out........she was confused, I told her to give more time to settle down my brain, its been 3days now, my wife has been waiting patiently for an explanation, Adesewa has refused to picked my calls,..........am confused who to settle matter with first my wife or the woman with my first child, as I don't knw wat Adesewa might end up doing with the pregnancy. This is my story only a mutured advice can't help me, what should I do? Should I visit Adesewa 1st and settle with her or her my wife 1st
Will my wife understand my relationship wt Adesewa was an accident?

*Just confused*
That this point what should be my priority?
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by agohmamuda(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
I just had to book my space; will be back to read. Ee too long.
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by thorpido(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Are u writing a novel?

1 Like

Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Conciseness matters shocked
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by obontami: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
tooooooooooo long I can't read it
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Escalze(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
My man....tell ur wife the whole truth and ask her if she can keep the child....don't ever try to terminate d baby...let adesuwa see it as something she did for her friend
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Is dis real? Cos it doesnt sound real to me

1 Like

Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dude, two ladies ain't enough to give you a heart attack. Wife the other, your wife's indebted to her already so should make for a seamless coexistence. Moreover, Adeshewa's helped her in some capacity before.
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Holatunde007(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
veegirl:
Is dis real? Cos it doesnt sound real to me
Why would you say that?
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Holatunde007(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, two ladies ain't enough to give you a heart attack. Wife the other, your wife's indebted to her already so should make for a seamless coexistence.
Sir i tot of that but, at same time I felt guilty as I lied to her about my condition for 4yrs, she has waited too long to loose me in the end, and again I only felt attraction for the other lady, I love my wife more
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Holatunde007:

Why would you say that?
i'm sorry but i've seen lots of movies with this story line.

But if its true, then i think the only logical thing for u to do is to tell ur wife everything. Starting from how u cant father a child. Be prepared for the worse. She might even leave....but dont stop begging her.
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Holatunde007(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
veegirl:

i'm sorry but i've seen lots of movies with this story line.

But if its true, then i think the only logical thing for u to do is to tell ur wife everything. Starting from how u cant father a child. Be prepared for the worse. She might even leave....but dont stop begging her.
I fear I might lose that innocent lady........*sobs*
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by daben1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Go and settle with the Adesewa first if you want to be called a father, the way you handle this determines how matured you really are, you should have held your tears at the first place...
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Holatunde007:

I fear I might lose that innocent lady........*sobs*

i'm going to be blunt here and i'm sorry for what i'm about to say.
I dont think you deserve her. But again, she might forgive u if u make her see reasons with you. Do not get ur hopes up though.
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by daben1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Holatunde007:

Sir i tot of that but, at same time I felt guilty as I lied to her about my condition for 4yrs, she has waited too long to loose me in the end, and again I only felt attraction for the other lady, I love my wife more
you've been sleeping with your wife for four years now yet no pregnancy and just one se.x, the girl is pregnant, do you need an Angel to come and tell you that you're potent? Sorry to say this, fom all indications, if truely you're responsible for the pregnancy, then the problem is from your wife and not you!

2 Likes

Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by misspicy(f): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is a very sensitive issue....
OP,i tink if ur wife hears abt ur escapade with Adesewa,she will be really heartbroken and may divorce you.
On the other hand,this is a test of her love for you because you did not do it intentionally.
But are u sure of the paternity of that child?
i tink Adesewa has sumtyn shez not telling.
The best thing to do now is to pray for forgiveness from God,af a heart to heart discussion with ur wife and hope that she understands.
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Holatunde007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
This is a very sensitive issue....
OP,i tink if ur wife hears abt ur escapade with Adesewa,she will be really heartbroken and may divorce you.
On the other hand,this is a test of her love for you because you did not do it intentionally.
But are u sure of the paternity of that child?
i tink Adesewa has sumtyn shez not telling.
The best thing to do now is to pray for forgiveness from God,af a heart to heart discussion with ur wife and hope that she understands.
I could see frm her intentions, she told me directly that I may not believe but if I wanted a DNA she's won't mind, but she made it clear also that its my call if only I want her to keep the pregnancy, if it left for her own decision, she would go for abortion has she's not ready yet,,,that statement alone scared me
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Holatunde007(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
daben1:
you've been sleeping with your wife for four years now yet no pregnancy and just one se.x, the girl is pregnant, do you need an Angel to come and tell you that you're potent? Sorry to say this, fom all indications, if truely you're responsible for the pregnancy, then the problem is from your wife and not you!
Sir before I met the other lady its been months I've slept with my wife cos she's having a church yearly fasting for 40 days, we've agreed on it that it would let her be
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Vision4God: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Adesewa impersonate ur wife 2 write an xam? Dats wrong.

Op 1st repent & ask God 4 forgiveness,
2ndly- confess 2ur wife & tel her d whole truth
3rdly- a big lesson 4u.in life, always b truthful. It pays.

Make up ur mind 2 bear d consequence of watever follows
Rmbr: God is watching!!!!!!!
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by gunners160(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmm,to be fervent with you ,anybody facing this delima you are passing through right now will never be able to think straight except looking for advice on what to do.Futhermore,the mind will never be at rest,since any decision you take has a consequence attach to it.I do not blame you for not being able to come out to your wife that you have a low sperm count because you did it out of love, you knw your wife will not be able to shoulder the news,and if care is not takingthe news might affect her psychologically.Anyways,the deed has been done and nuthing can be done about it except telling your wife the truth.Yes,telling are the truth won't be easy but it is just the only way out because if you lie to her now you will have to keep lying to cover up more lies.Though it will hurt her and she might even threaten to divorce you so expect the worst. Has for the other lady,please dont allow her to abort the child,tell her to keep the pregnancy but "Please,dnt marry her" because getting married to her means breaking up your happy home and It is indeed difficult for your wife to cohabitate with her long time friend without her getting hurt and feeling betrayed. So,Make an agreement with her (Adesewa)that you will take the responsibility of taking care of the child and you want the child to be in your possession so that it will not hinder her from looking for her own husband and anytime she wants to visit the child she can come for visiting. Lastly,pls aviod any form of sex with Adesewa in future,stay away from her and let her know her boundaries.For the benefit of the child and everyone,pls keep this secret to your grave so that it won't affect the child's self esteem I rest my kase.
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by misspicy(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Holatunde007:

I could see frm her intentions, she told me directly that I may not believe but if I wanted a DNA she's won't mind, but she made it clear also that its my call if only I want her to keep the pregnancy, if it left for her own decision, she would go for abortion has she's not ready yet,,,that statement alone scared me
OP....tell ur wife about it now before its too late but be prepared for whatever her reaction will be.
please don't completely trust Adesewa until u confirm truly shez pregnat and if the pregnancy is urs.
once again i doubt Adesewa,i tink therez sumtyn shez not telling because shez indirectly blackmailing u,knowing about ur condition,i mean emotional blackmail.
she caused it all by even sleeping with u wen u were unconcious knowing fully well that u r married.
i tink shez desperately luking for husband and noe that she discovered ur her her friends husband shez confused,bet me she might eventually abort the baby.

1 Like

Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by damilareoye: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
bros.... follow your heart...

btw, you shouldn't have violated the vows of your marriage in the first place.
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by daben1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Holatunde007:

Sir before I met the other lady its been months I've slept with my wife cos she's having a church yearly fasting for 40 days, we've agreed on it that it would let her be
'post marital' se.x is not a sin, is it?
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Jayjay0(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Too long
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by godoluwa(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
to be honest sir, u need to marry a second wife be dat. joke apart, this is a serious issue but u need to be extraordinary careful to handle. if anybody tells you that Adesewa must terminate the pregnancy must be a foolish. lets put aside the fact that your wife iz childless for now but consider the risk that abortion involves. Adesewa might die in or damage her womb in the process. accept it as fate & take proper care of both Adesewa & the unborn baby. everything in life has been predestined. the fact that Adesewa had a baby for you doesnt mean its a must for you to marry her. goodluck bro
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by angelTI(f): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is super story.....

OP, OP, OP.... How many times did I call you?

This story will sell wella in Nollywood grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 07, 2015
misspicy:

OP....tell ur wife about it now before its too late but be prepared for whatever her reaction will be.
please don't completely trust Adesewa until u confirm truly shez pregnat and if the pregnancy is urs.
once again i doubt Adesewa,i tink therez sumtyn shez not telling because shez indirectly blackmailing u,knowing about ur condition,i mean emotional blackmail.
she caused it all by even sleeping with u wen u were unconcious knowing fully well that u r married.
i tink shez desperately luking for husband and noe that she discovered ur her her friends husband shez confused,bet me she might eventually abort the baby.
u r absolutely correct,hope adesewa is not trying to take advantage of his situation,how r we even sure she is not pregnant before she met him,or slept with a random guy after the op left,how r we sure dat dere is even an ex dat left her to marry a white woman,a nice decent lady won't go to d bar nd take a random guy to her house nd have s*x with him wen her ex just broke up with her,most especially a married guy,I think going to d bar nd looking for men has always been her thing,just saying
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by pretydiva(f): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Will suggest u talk 2 ur wife abt it 1st..cos family cms 1st. Buh guy expect d worst oo.u eff up big tym. 1st u lied abt y u hadn't had children wit her,secondly u slept wit her friend n nw she's pregnant 4 u..hmmm..may God c u tru

When ur done talking 2 ur wife,den u can go n meet her friend. since she said she doesn't want 2 get married 2 sm1 who's already married,u can plead wit her not 2 terminate d pregnancy n also plead wit ur wife 2 accept d child as hers. Start acting now. Delay may b dangerous. Also a DNA test wil go a long way 2 help u no if ur truly d father or not.May God c u tru

Pls don't forget 2 update us on d matter.its well
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by japhmanuel: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Just tell the truth...settle Sewa b4 she abort d pregnancy
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by babs01(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Guy, ur wife don see dat doctor b4 u, she planned everytin wit him,dats y shes so comfortable nt conceding 4 gud 4 yrs.
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Holatunde007(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2015
Thank you all for ur sincere advices, smtin big is about to happen today
Re: My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed by Tallestt(f): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Holatunde007:
****Pls warning before you read, I want you to knw this is type on a mobile phone, and again I plead with you pls and pls try and finish reading this story before your comments thanks........***

Without wasting much of time this is my story
I was at a bar very close to my place of work, with the major motive of getting drunk, I had always visit the bar each time I remember wat d doctor told me, 3yrs ago, dat I may not be able to father a child with my low sperm count, I knw within me dat I've wasted lots of my sperm, in some useless relationships, before deciding to get married so I assume its my punishment, I taught of dis statement several tym only for me to end up getting drunk, another thing that captured my peace is conceding with d doctor not to tell my wife, the woman that came into my life when I had nothing, she accepted me just for the sake of love, no matter how hard I tried to show her the love she deserved, this piece of secret wouldn't just let me, now its been 4yrs after, she hasn't knw yet, hmmmmmm! I was abt to finish d 6th bottle of my beer when I felt a hand touching me, I looked back to see a young beautiful lady telling me something I can't really comprehend, d only thing my brain could translate was that she's so beautiful and light skinned, she came closer, picked something on the floor which I studied carefully happen to be my car key, hey thanks I manage to collect the key frm her, she looked at my hand and return her face back to my eyes then said "u r married nd yet u find pleasure drinking dis much, are u having issues u would like to discuss?" I looked at her, if only she had knw my intentions, if only she's knws hw I wish to talk it out wt sm1, without relenting I offer her the next seat, then speak out everything in me, she felt sorry for me, she asked if I could drive myself home, I manage to say yes only for me to stand up frm d chair and fell back to the seat, she picked d car key and helped me out of the bar, I notice I was at the back seat of the moving car, then I slept off, I woke up in the morning looking confused and shocked wen I saw her beside me unclad, I woke her up, then asked where we were, she said its her room, she couldn't allow me to drive alone after the discussion, and she asked me several tymz my address but I wouldn't wake up frm my slumber to say smtin sensible enuf, then I asked her y she was unclad, had smtin happened btw us, there she started, that she was lonely and depressed that was the reason she came to the bar in the 1st place, she just quit her relationship of 15 months wt her overseas boifrnd, when she received his wedding pictures and a letter frm him begging her to forgive him as he has to marry the white lady for him to able to stay abroad after his visa has expired, that he would definitely come back for her, she narrated, she was confused and wanted get drunk too, when she met me at the bar, hearing this made me felt sorry for her too..... After all this conversation we ended up having another 2 rounds of sex, then we both decided to call it a quit as she knws am married and I knw her bf may come for her anytime too....but we both really helped each other to get off the thinking stress that very day, we exchanged num, her name was so sweet to save on my contact (Adesewa) remembering my wife could be asking strange question if I used that name, I quickly changed it to (my Boss) and I left for home. I met my wife waiting all night for me, I immediately lied that I went for an urgent meeting with my client in another city, and my batry went down to make a call, I apologized, then she gave me a hug, she stepped back and looked at me, then said darling u looked rough, did u by any chance get into drinking again, she has warned me never to take alcohol anymore, I left her and went inside the rest room, my heart filled wt remorse nd regret, I love her very much, several times I think ow life would be witout her, two weeks after my meeting wt Adesewa, I saw her missed calls, I was wondering why she would call me 1st, could it be that she wanted more of wat we did? But we've agreed it was a coincidence, I tried to wave it off my mind and continue my work, I got home to met my wife packing some clothes inside her traveling box, was curious and asked what's going on, she smiled and said hav u forgotten next week is my sisters wedding ceremony? Ooooo My God I screamed, darling I've forgotten, am sorry so u will be leaving for the preparation? She replied yes, the following day she left it was a 7hours traveling. Since its been 2days she hav left I try to ceased d opportunity to call adesewa back to see to the reason for her missed calls weeks ago, I dialed her num, she picked up greeted me then said we need to talk but where she is now, she can't speak freely, I asked if we can meet @ bar she said she had traveled for an occasion of one of her old frnd, dat she will be back next week, I dropped the call, thinking of wat she could want to talk about, or she want to blackmailed me? No she has a nice job than to involve herself in black mailing, while waiting patiently for both adesewa and my wife to return back to the city, I heard my phone ringing, it was my wife, she sounded so excited, I asked her what happened she said "honey I just met an old skul frnd I lost her contact 4yrs ago, I can't even believe we were staying in the same city all dis while, we will be coming home together to meet you" oooh! I replied her wt same excitement, she once told me her regret in life was not remembering her old frnd num offhand, she did sometin great for her, that she can't forget, I asked her wat did she do for you to hav said that? She always end up saying its school stuff jare. After droping the call I received another call 45mins after it was Adesewa, I picked it, she went straight to the point, "hello Tunji am 4weeks pregnant and u r responsible for it, what do u want to do with it?" Yeeeeee! I wanted to scream, I wanted to laugh, but I can't just believed her like that, the doctor said I can't father a child, how come? She was still waiting for my ans on the phone, wen she added that if I didn't believe her, she wouldn't mind to terminate it before its too late, there I shouted pls don't do that, give me some time to think it over, she said she will only give me a week, after then she won't wait before she terminate the pregnancy, has she's not ready to settle down with a married man.
Two days after I my wife called she's on her way, so I shud wait for her at home, my heart started pounding, if only this pregnancy was for my wife I would hav been the happiest person by nw, I reasoned with my mind could it be true, does it mean I cn nw father a child? Can I keep dis away frm my wife? Hmmmm so after hours of thinking I decided I must keep the secret away frm my wife no matter wat happens, then later I will figure out wat to do wt Adesewa issue, I was in the middle of this thinking wen I head a car driving in the compound, it must hav been my wife, I sensed frm the car horn, I immediately adjusted, she shouted Honey am back frm the corridor, I opened the door believe me I was about to collapse wen I saw my wife wt Adesewa smiling and laughing seriously ,we both looked shocked seeing each other, my wife said honey this is that my old school frnd I lost her contact, my wife came closer to me, saying honey she was the one that helped me with my final paper exam wen i suddenly fall sick 2hrs to the exam, adesewa sat for me to make me graduate that year, making her to hav an extra year has she finished mine before writing her own paper that day and time wasn't on her side to finish 2 questions on time............ She noticed as she was talking both of us were full of tears, Adesewa what's wrong? She asked? But sewa can't manage to say anything, than to rush out of the house, my wife turned to me, Tunji do u knw her smwhere? I said yes, but dis stupid tears spoiled the own drama, it kept rushing out........she was confused, I told her to give more time to settle down my brain, its been 3days now, my wife has been waiting patiently for an explanation, Adesewa has refused to picked my calls,..........am confused who to settle matter with first my wife or the woman with my first child, as I don't knw wat Adesewa might end up doing with the pregnancy. This is my story only a mutured advice can't help me, what should I do? Should I visit Adesewa 1st and settle with her or her my wife 1st
Will my wife understand my relationship wt Adesewa was an accident?

*Just confused*
That this point what should be my priority?
I can really feel your pain Bro. I think you shud let everything known to your wife. My opinion thou!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Guys Don't Get Emotionally Attached To D Lady That Deflower Them / Orgasm And Reactions.. / Man Recorded His First Experience With A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.