Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? (3670 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science / Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by ijawkid(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

The apostles that you only know of due to a catholic compilation of the bible? Do you know how many acts of the apostles that were removed or voted out of the bible?

You cant escape catholic influence. smiley

Your Jehovah's Witness church is another fraudulent church that has strayed far from Jesus and the apostles.

smiley
---------------------------

Admit it that Christianity is thoroughly divided. "A kingdom divided against itself shall not prosper". Not surprisingly, christianity is dying a slow death- dead in Europe, Stagnant in parts of Asia, dying in USA etc.

How have the JW's strayed from the teachings of the apostles and Jesus??...please can u tell me....tell me one thing that Jesus and his apostles believed or did that the witnesses contravene??....

Meanwhile this thread isn't for you.......leave this place and go play somewhere else..........angry

And I knew u would come out here to defend all the rubbish u did when you were a so called christian..........like bowing down to images and approving the worship of dead rotten meat........grin
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2013
ijawkid:

How have the JW's strayed from the teachings of the apostles and Jesus??...please can u tell me....tell me one thing that Jesus and his apostles believed or did that the witnesses contravene??....

Meanwhile this thread isn't for you.......leave this place and go play somewhere else..........angry

And I knew u would come out here to defend all the rubbish u did when you were a so called christian..........like bowing down to images and approving the worship of dead rotten meat........grin

What would Jesus do? Give blood to a dying man or let him die? Heard of the good samaritan? Remember the case where a JH died because they refused to administer the only blood avialable?
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by ijawkid(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

What would Jesus do? Give blood to a dying man or let him die? Heard of the good samaritan? Remember the case where a JH died because they refused to administer the only blood avialable?

Wouldn't Jesus abstain from blood in line with his Fathers injunction??.........must blood transfusion or is blood tranfusion the only way to show love to ones neighbour or to exhibit goodness??......there are numerous ways the witnesses have risked there necks for there freinds............the only reason why a witness would avoid the use of blood is because of scriptural injunctions...nothing more nothing less......

If you have nothing better to say just find your level.........
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Wouldn't Jesus abstain from blood in line with his Fathers injunction??.........must blood transfusion or is blood tranfusion the only way to show love to ones neighbour or to exhibit goodness??......there are numerous ways the witnesses have risked there necks for there freinds............the only reason why a witness would avoid the use of blood is because of scriptural injunctions...nothing more nothing less......

If you have nothing better to say just find your level.........

lol....dont run away,

This guy, you are sick. You would ignore a dying man who needs blood abi? You would watch him die so as to fulfill your scriptures. B@stard
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by Uch74(m): 3:23am On Mar 16, 2013
For something to have too many fakes(Christianity inclusive), it means it has an original....God has handed different ministries to different people, we can't all believe in the same doctrine because we understand God & his word in different ways........
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by ijawkid(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....dont run away,

This guy, you are sick. You would ignore a dying man who needs blood abi? You would watch him die so as to fulfill your scriptures. B@stard

And your fÓolish brain tells u that giving one blood is the only way to show love or save some ones life??.....you think you lÓve life or the saving of ones life more than witnesses do??...........

And yes we are very much ready to obey Gods commands even Íf it'll kill us...thank you..............

People die for money,we diÉ obeying God........

I know say u wey dey yap here never for once in your life donate 1 drop of your blood...hypocrite.......!!!!!!.....
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2013
ijawkid:

And your fÓolish brain tells u that giving one blood is the only way to show love or save some ones life??.....you think you lÓve life or the saving of ones life more than witnesses do??...........

And yes we are very much ready to obey Gods commands even Íf it'll kill us...thank you..............

People die for money,we diÉ obeying God........

I know say u wey dey yap here never for once in your life donate 1 drop of your blood...hypocrite.......!!!!!!.....

In many cases, donating blood is the only choice. There are numerous emergencies. They didnt tell you this at JW sunday school abi?
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by ijawkid(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

In many cases, donating blood is the only choice. There are numerous emergencies. They didnt tell you this at JW sunday school abi?

Hehehehe......have you for once in your life donated blood??.......you hypocrite.!!!.....like I said you know nothing about love...so keep your atheistic mouth shut..........
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2013
ijawkid:

Hehehehe......have you for once in your life donated blood??.......you hypocrite.!!!.....like I said you know nothing about love...so keep your atheistic mouth shut..........

How does this make me a hypocrite? I have donated to health charities and will donate blood if it can save a person who is in dire need of blood in an emergency.

Stop moving from the fact that you wont save a man that needs blood in an emergence. Many Nigerian hospitals dont have alternatives other than blood donating for loss of blood. You live in Nigeria.

Sick f4ck
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Christianity itself is the result of division.
remember christianity come from Judaism.

At one time the Jews were very xenophobic and believed
that their God, their prophets and their laws only applied to them.

Jews never believed in an after life, never believed in a devil
but rather thought themselves to be servants of God/Yahweh.

As the generations passed and more people began taking over what is now
known as Jerusalem, the ideologies between the orthodox jews and other
Jews of the younger generations began to change.

The myths of outsiders began to fuse with their beliefs. Then you had the gentiles/western european tribes and romans who ended up being thrown in the mix. Those people at one point condemned and even killed Jews. But as they began to convert, they started remixing the laws of Judaism and called it Christianity after "Jesus Christ".

And thus christianity was born. So I said all of that to say that Christianity
was formed out of scandal so to speak thus anything that came after most naturally would be the same way. First it was catholicism and then an off shoot was born...[b]Protes[/b]tants = Protesters

Get me? smiley
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by thorpido(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
MsDarkSkin: Christianity itself is the result of division.
remember christianity come from Judaism.

At one time the Jews were very xenophobic and believed
that their God, their prophets and their laws only applied to them.

Jews never believed in an after life, never believed in a devil
but rather thought themselves to be servants of God/Yahweh.

As the generations passed and more people began taking over what is now
known as Jerusalem, the ideologies between the orthodox jews and other
Jews of the younger generations began to change.

The myths of outsiders began to fuse with their beliefs. Then you had the gentiles/western european tribes and romans who ended up being thrown in the mix. Those people at one point condemned and even killed Jews. But as they began to convert, they started remixing the laws of Judaism and called it Christianity after "Jesus Christ".

And thus christianity was born. So I said all of that to say that Christianity
was formed out of scandal so to speak thus anything that came after most naturally would be the same way. First it was catholicism and then an off shoot was born...[b]Protes[/b]tants = Protesters

Get me? smiley
You're not right.Your opinion is just borne out of a perception.
The Scriptures were handed to the Jews but they didn't have the revelation of it.
Have u heard of 'logos' and 'rhema'?Do you know the difference if u have heard?
The Jews knew a Messaih was coming but they didn't know when He came because of the circumstances of His birth.The Church today grew out of their ignorance and the revelation to Christians(Many Scriptures in the old testament backed this up).
A man's belief does not change the Truth.
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by dekung(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Uch74: For something to have too many fakes(Christianity inclusive), it means it has an original....God has handed different ministries to different people, we can't all believe in the same doctrine because we understand God & his word in different ways........
Your analogy is so silly I don't know what to make of it. So just because some people are peddling arround fake HIV curing drugs, there must an original cure somewhere? Why do I think you copied this from your pastor and you failed to give it any form of thinking.
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Oops! Wish I knew why. Despite the fact that we are the largest when it comes to population sad
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by FXKing2012(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
staicey: Oops! Wish I knew why. Despite the fact that we are the largest when it comes to population sad
Welcome back dear.
Re: Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? by FXKing2012(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible And Its Uncertainties / Iran: Pastor Sentenced To Death For Refusing To Accept Islam! / The Catholic Church Is Not The First Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.