Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members (13848 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / APC Insists On Card Readers;Opposes Use Of Soldiers For 2015 Elections. / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by bsparks: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think 'morgist' was actually looking for "cheap popularity" on NL when he posted cry
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by glimpse(f): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
if this Emir dies,check it,you wil find one of this set of people. The politicians or the elites
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by dederocs(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
udatso: Emir of Anka in Zamfara State, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmad, has asked President Goodluck Jonathan not to grant amnesty to members of the Islamist sect, Boko Haram.

Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar lll, had at a meeting of the Jama’atu Nasril Islam in Kaduna, last week, urged the President to grant members of the sect amnesty.

However, the Emir of Anka at a workshop on peace building and conflict management for sustainable development, organised by the National Emergency Management Agency on Wednesday in Kaduna, said “amnesty is for people you can identify”.

He added, “Where were our leaders when members of Boko Haram were going to receive trainings outside the country. Let us check ourselves, if there must be justice, we must go back to the basics.”

He also blamed the current security challenges on the elite and politicians.

Ahmad said, “From experience, I have come to realise that whenever you have crisis and a proper investigation is carried out, you always find the involvement of these two classes. Within my domain, a sad experience occurred sometimes ago when an Igbo man, who owned a shop, was attacked and his shop burnt because his son was said to have torn a copy of the Quran. But upon investigation, I found out that a native of Anka, who was also in the same business with the Igbo man, deliberately roped-in the Igbo family.

“He took a piece of paper with an Islamic inscription on it and tore it into pieces in front of the Igbo man’s shop and then raised the alarm calling on all Muslims faithful to come and see a copy of the Quran torn into pieces by the son of the Igbo trader. The crowd grew angry and set the house and the shop of the Igbo man ablaze immediately. You can see that this native of Anka did this malicious act purely for personal interest and not religion. And that is how it is with the elite and the politicians”.

He added, “As a traditional ruler, who lives with the people, I have come to a conclusion that if the common man is left alone, there is going to be peace in the land. But any place you find crisis, just look around, you must find the involvement of these two classes – the elite and the politicians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/emir-opposes-amnesty-for-boko-haram-members/
real conscious man,God bless your large heart,and for allowing see the light sir.Respect
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by 1shortblackboy: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Emir sir u have spoken well like a correct oga at d top but d evil doers don't like people like urself so take d necessary precautionary measures
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by devour129: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
THIS MAN WILL LONG ! I GA DI RUO NGBE EBIHEBI
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by ABsI1: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
ArQueBusieR: You are a warrior at heart, Sir! May your days be long and fruitful.
Amen in JesusName. Any weapon fashioned against you Emir shall not prosper. Over to u Sultan,Boko Haram new PRO

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Soso990240(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
Thank u oga Emir of Anka,u shall live longer dan d emir of sokoto..i like men dat ar sincere 2 dm selves
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by overdrive(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
This emir is now a marked man both from the sultan and his foot soldiers(bh) boys.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Smooyis(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
Emir, no weapon fashioned against you shall succeed because u are out for the truth. Satanic boko haram will neva succeed against u in Jesus Name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by tbaba1234: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
This amnesty business is nonsense, who will bring justice to the affected families? I sincerely can't grasp the stupidity of groups like Boko Haram, how many people are you going to kill? I hope justice is not only done but seen to be done in respect to all parties (BH,JTF,FG...). I understand those calling for amnesty just want peace to reign, but even when there are no bombs flying around, many will still not get peace if they have no closure.

May Allah be this Emir and have mercy upon him and his family.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by eagleeye2: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
I hope the Emir has not unwittingly signed his death warrant.
But all the same Truth Falls from his lips.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by goingsolo: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Thank you your majesty !! just incase anything happens to you for saying the truth, you will always be rememberd for lending your voice.For now, the war film i'm watching is too interesting.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by brownlord: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

SEE an illiterate Emir looking for cheap popularity. Shut up nobody will love you. instead the boko boys will know how to handle you.

See as the tin pain u as e don expose some of una secret, take it easy bro, hes a muslim like u but a sane one, make thunder fire u and entire family jobless illitrate

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Arysexy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
Never knew patriotic and true Nigerian like dis Emir exist in d north. May Allah guide him from d spirit of killing wich d savages have embraced. Sai Emir!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Tundenoni(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
IGWE!!!!
may ur day be long
may u stay long on dis throne!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Tundenoni(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
IGWE!!!!
may ur day be long
may u stay long on dis throne!
Dis are d pple we want!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by ikweremilitant: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
udatso: Emir of Anka in Zamfara State, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmad, has asked President Goodluck Jonathan not to grant amnesty to members of the Islamist sect, Boko Haram.

Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar lll, had at a meeting of the Jama’atu Nasril Islam in Kaduna, last week, urged the President to grant members of the sect amnesty.

However, the Emir of Anka at a workshop on peace building and conflict management for sustainable development, organised by the National Emergency Management Agency on Wednesday in Kaduna, said “amnesty is for people you can identify”.

He added, “Where were our leaders when members of Boko Haram were going to receive trainings outside the country. Let us check ourselves, if there must be justice, we must go back to the basics.”

He also blamed the current security challenges on the elite and politicians.

Ahmad said, “From experience, I have come to realise that whenever you have crisis and a proper investigation is carried out, you always find the involvement of these two classes. Within my domain, a sad experience occurred sometimes ago when an Igbo man, who owned a shop, was attacked and his shop burnt because his son was said to have torn a copy of the Quran. But upon investigation, I found out that a native of Anka, who was also in the same business with the Igbo man, deliberately roped-in the Igbo family.

“He took a piece of paper with an Islamic inscription on it and tore it into pieces in front of the Igbo man’s shop and then raised the alarm calling on all Muslims faithful to come and see a copy of the Quran torn into pieces by the son of the Igbo trader. The crowd grew angry and set the house and the shop of the Igbo man ablaze immediately. You can see that this native of Anka did this malicious act purely for personal interest and not religion. And that is how it is with the elite and the politicians”.

He added, “As a traditional ruler, who lives with the people, I have come to a conclusion that if the common man is left alone, there is going to be peace in the land. But any place you find crisis, just look around, you must find the involvement of these two classes – the elite and the politicians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/emir-opposes-amnesty-for-boko-haram-members/
oga u have convencd me truly dat their re good muslims.but sir watch ur ass

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by obyikye(f): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
Undiluated truth spoken by one in a million muslim, this Emir is sure one of the few cleric that says the truth the way it is without fear or favour.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by prince13: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
I CAN GUESS YOU ARE A FAMILY MEMBER OF ONE OF THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM.
morgist:

SEE an illiterate Emir looking for cheap popularity. Shut up nobody will love you. instead the boko boys will know how to handle you.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Burger01(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
Correct Jare... An Emir who is publicly sensible.. Sir, beef up security around you...I presume you know why...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Tundenoni(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
bsparks: Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think 'morgist' was actually looking for "cheap popularity" on NL when he posted cry
bros u talk sense,dont mind d baga cos he doesnt like peace and he shall neva see!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Tundenoni(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
bsparks: Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think 'morgist' was actually looking for "cheap popularity" on NL when he posted cry
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by shevon: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

And in your own opinion, we are supposed to grant amnesty to a group of people who do not have a particular cause they are fighting?
You try.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by kunletech: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

what did u expect him to said?
To grant amnesty to boko haram or what?
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Umunede(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
This Emir of Anka is the richest Emir in Zamfara(infact richest man in zamfara). He moves in a convoy of exotic cars. There are a lot of minearal deposits in Anka, that is where he made his money. He was attacked by angry youth after Jonathan won the presidential election becos they said he supported Jonathan instead of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by successking: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
The truth is bitter and those who stand by it are hated. Do not be afraid, for God will protect you and grand you long life to serve your people of Anka.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by thaoriginator: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
The FG needs to put security up his @ss! Cos our friends will surely come to pay him a visit in just a matter of time.

Hope say oga on top dey here?
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Akpoistson(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
That's a good leader longlife emir of anka may almight Allah contiune to protect u . Amen
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by theripper: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
That knuckle head at Sokoto should be dethroned and dis man made the Sultan even though he is Zamfarian.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by vitality22(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
gratiaeo:
You are a wicked man! But since you don't like peace, may violence never depart from your home
AMEN and AMEN
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by obi2012: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
fucking idiot...

morgist:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) / Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery / We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.