Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members (13851 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / APC Insists On Card Readers;Opposes Use Of Soldiers For 2015 Elections. / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
His people harrassed him for voting for Jonathan. Am happy you speak the truth. Your truth will make a difference Sir. Am just wondering what you did about that Igbo man's case.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by kiyosaki1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
What's Anka?
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by NDSMART(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

SEE an illiterate Emir looking for cheap popularity. Shut up nobody will love you. instead the boko boys will know how to handle you.

BIG FOOL...
Some people are alive, because its crime to kill......... slowpoke ur end is near
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by kufreabasi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
God bless, you've spoken the mind of others. Leave sultan alone. Elites and politician are the main problem of our nation
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Oshiite: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
joeyfire: Long live the Emir of Anka! Blessings be upon him and his descendants

There are men and there are MEN
good talk
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by mikey2fin: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
You have said it all. let them hear if they have ears
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Oshiite: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
udatso: Emir of Anka in Zamfara State, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmad, has asked President Goodluck Jonathan not to grant amnesty to members of the Islamist sect, Boko Haram.

Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar lll, had at a meeting of the Jama’atu Nasril Islam in Kaduna, last week, urged the President to grant members of the sect amnesty.

However, the Emir of Anka at a workshop on peace building and conflict management for sustainable development, organised by the National Emergency Management Agency on Wednesday in Kaduna, said “amnesty is for people you can identify”.

He added, “Where were our leaders when members of Boko Haram were going to receive trainings outside the country. Let us check ourselves, if there must be justice, we must go back to the basics.”

He also blamed the current security challenges on the elite and politicians.

Ahmad said, “From experience, I have come to realise that whenever you have crisis and a proper investigation is carried out, you always find the involvement of these two classes. Within my domain, a sad experience occurred sometimes ago when an Igbo man, who owned a shop, was attacked and his shop burnt because his son was said to have torn a copy of the Quran. But upon investigation, I found out that a native of Anka, who was also in the same business with the Igbo man, deliberately roped-in the Igbo family.

“He took a piece of paper with an Islamic inscription on it and tore it into pieces in front of the Igbo man’s shop and then raised the alarm calling on all Muslims faithful to come and see a copy of the Quran torn into pieces by the son of the Igbo trader. The crowd grew angry and set the house and the shop of the Igbo man ablaze immediately. You can see that this native of Anka did this malicious act purely for personal interest and not religion. And that is how it is with the elite and the politicians”.

He added, “As a traditional ruler, who lives with the people, I have come to a conclusion that if the common man is left alone, there is going to be peace in the land. But any place you find crisis, just look around, you must find the involvement of these two classes – the elite and the politicians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/emir-opposes-amnesty-for-boko-haram-members/
here is a true muslim talking,not all these gutter almajiris hiding under the cloak of islam,long live the emir,u are a real man

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Oshiite: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

SEE an illiterate Emir looking for cheap popularity. Shut up nobody will love you. instead the boko boys will know how to handle you.
ur case is pathetic,better see a shrink before u go naked on the street
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Bigcake: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
For the first time truth has been told by a bloody northerner. Let Buhari n Elrufai borrow a leaf on how to comment on matters bothering on internal security. I hav never seen a set of ing.rate and se.lfish people like the northerners. Tanx to Boko haram,though am not their fan,but this very stone the wicked abokis threw at the christians has finally finished their economy. No more power to the north. Aboki can freely go to hell. Ekwensu
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by browncool(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

Go F*UK yourself A*S HOLE
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by buccunmie(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
kiyosaki1: What's Anka?
Anka is a local government in Zamfara State and also one of d oldest town in Africa. Lovely community.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by COOLDUN: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

You are a terrorist, you and your entire generation will perish in the edges of ignorant swords, oh now you know he is an illiterate right? how educated was your muhamed? as you people are hiding in islam to perpetrate evils so all of you will perish by the storm of justice.

As for this Emir, God almighty will continue to bless, increase and protect him, his throne and entire family IJN. Amen.

You and your Boko Haram members can never stand the God of truth and justice that is protecting this Emir and his truthful family members. Just try it and see how all of you will be blown away like a dust. Idiooooooooooot.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by masu: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ahmad said, “From experience, I have come to realise that whenever you have crisis and a proper investigation is carried out, you always find the involvement of these two classes. Within my domain, a sad experience occurred sometimes ago when an Igbo man, who owned a shop, was attacked and his shop burnt because his son was said to have torn a copy of the Quran. But upon investigation, I found out that a native of Anka, who was also in the same business with the Igbo man, deliberately roped-in the Igbo family.

“He took a piece of paper with an Islamic inscription on it and tore it into pieces in front of the Igbo man’s shop and then raised the alarm calling on all Muslims faithful to come and see a copy of the Quran torn into pieces by the son of the Igbo trader. The crowd grew angry and set the house and the shop of the Igbo man ablaze immediately. You can see that this native of Anka did this malicious act purely for personal interest and not religion
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Oshiite: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
jerseyboy: I fear for this man's life o. May the Lord protect him
anybody dat rises against this man,be it boko haram,politician will die a miserable death in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Bigcake: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Morgist stop exposing ur stupidity and ignorance in a public forum like this. Truth as we all know is very bitter so learn to accept it in good faith and stop being a tribalist.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by InvertedHammer: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2013

My concern is that BH attacks on politicians in the North may start earning them accolades
from the downtrodden masses. Revolution in the making? Who knows!

Big things usually start small small. I hope that country doesn't go up in flames
with the way politicians are rubbing profligacy in the face of the masses.

Alamieghesa case is pushing mother Luck too far...
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Burger01(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Maclatunji would never comment on a thread like this... since he has no positive thing to say and doesn't know more than issuing 'ban' threat and banning people with 'sense' senselessly... Enemy of progress...God and not your wicked terrorists' 'Alah' pass you all...

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Jaftee(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
This just the simple way to convert someone to islam and everybody will live happily, i am begining to think about it. But i still cant stop thinking about boko haram. Dnt want to end like the fugitive.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by VirginFinder: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
Bobandgreat: He stated the obvious. I am so happy its coming from a northerner and a muslim cleric for that matter. All of us are gunning for heaven, we cant lie and get there. I wish more of them will speak out and lets stop this hypocrisy. Yoruba, have u seen the pple u work tirelessly to defend. Most of them know the truth thats why they dont talk not because they cant talk. Sanusi was right about the Yorubas.

If you were intelligent enough, you would have known that we are directly or indirectly defending our interests.

Unfortunately, you are not!
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by zolajpower: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
i just hope the presidency can grant this emir security. for fear of being attack
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Afritop(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
I COMMEND HIM FOR MAKING SUCH AN AUDACIOUS AND BOLD STATEMENT DESPITE THE FACT THAT BOKO HARAM DON'T TOLERATE ANYBODY RUBBISHING THEIR ACTIVITIES WITH THE USE OF MOUTH
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by spectator2001: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

I just had 2 sign up for Nairaland, I've bn a spectator since inception but there is need for me to repond to this post of a septic tank with access to an internet facility. As a matter of urgency, this animal's account should be suspended. I've met the Emir of Anka during my orientation exercise at Tsafe in Zamfara state and he is a well travelled royalty and not an illiterate like dis nuisance depicted here. I had audience with him at his palace at the emirate after my 3wks orientation exercise and I informed him of my redeployment to a southern state and he laughed when I mentioned "security reasons" as my reason for redeployment.Freedom of speech is not freedom of expression of stupidity in a public fora like Nairaland. Good evening well meaning nigerians, this is my first post on this forum, I come in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Nacl: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
EMIR, YOU HAVE SAID THE TRUTH .... PLEASE INTENSIFY UR SECURITY TOO OK.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Godjone(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
udatso: Emir of Anka in Zamfara State, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmad, has asked President Goodluck Jonathan not to grant amnesty to members of the Islamist sect, Boko Haram.

Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar lll, had at a meeting of the Jama’atu Nasril Islam in Kaduna, last week, urged the President to grant members of the sect amnesty.

However, the Emir of Anka at a workshop on peace building and conflict management for sustainable development, organised by the National Emergency Management Agency on Wednesday in Kaduna, said “amnesty is for people you can identify”.

He added, “Where were our leaders when members of Boko Haram were going to receive trainings outside the country. Let us check ourselves, if there must be justice, we must go back to the basics.”

“He took a piece of paper with an Islamic inscription on it and tore it into pieces in front of the Igbo man’s shop and then raised the alarm calling on all Muslims faithful to come and see a copy of the Quran torn into pieces by the son of the Igbo trader. The crowd grew angry and set the house and the shop of the Igbo man ablaze immediately. You can see that this native of Anka did this malicious act purely for personal interest and not religion. And that is how it is with the elite and the politicians”.

He added, “As a traditional ruler, who lives with the people, I have come to a conclusion that if the common man is left alone, there is going to be peace in the land. But any place you find crisis, just look around, you must find the involvement of these two classes – the elite and the politicians.”

i beliv northern moslems are listening. We said it before that wen there is religious crisis the anlmajiri are they cause but the likes of sultan and eminent moslems will always deny it. Thank God this one was said by their own emir. Meanwhile, islam remains the religion of p.i.s.s.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by AMvanquish: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

Must you show the whole world how dumb you are! Shut up if you can't make any meaningful contribution.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by duddexeng(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
The Emir has spoken and those who have ears should listen to pure truth about BH sect and our politician.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by uwem18: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
Even if he is being killed today, the trust that he has spoken can never be erased
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by saintohia: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2013

^^^^^

+ 1000 likes

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by AMvanquish: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
[quote author=Bigcake]For the first time truth has been told by a bloody northerner. Let Buhari n Elrufai borrow a leaf on how to comment on matters bothering on internal security. I hav never seen a set of ing.rate and se.lfish people like the northerners. Tanx to Boko haram,though am not their fan,but this very stone the wicked abokis threw at the christians has finally finished their economy. No more power to the north. Aboki can freely go to hell. Ekwensu[/quote

Bigot.. Its nice you were sincere about it.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Only in times like dis u knw true leaders n fake ones.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by saintohia: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2013

The Sultan should be arrested, he knows more and would give information on his fellow Boko Haram sponsors when drilled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief / Presidential Panel To Exempt More Nigerians From Income Tax / How Awolowo Was Jailed By Yorubas And Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.