Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members (13852 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / APC Insists On Card Readers;Opposes Use Of Soldiers For 2015 Elections. / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by jimino(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
God bless dis emir and his family. Amen. 4 once, we cn pt at a tru nigeria 4rm d north. He speak d truth.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by malele(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
udatso: Emir of Anka in Zamfara State, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmad, has asked President Goodluck Jonathan not to grant amnesty to members of the Islamist sect, Boko Haram.

Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar lll, had at a meeting of the Jama’atu Nasril Islam in Kaduna, last week, urged the President to grant members of the sect amnesty.

However, the Emir of Anka at a workshop on peace building and conflict management for sustainable development, organised by the National Emergency Management Agency on Wednesday in Kaduna, said “amnesty is for people you can identify”.

He added, “Where were our leaders when members of Boko Haram were going to receive trainings outside the country. Let us check ourselves, if there must be justice, we must go back to the basics.”

He also blamed the current security challenges on the elite and politicians.

Ahmad said, “From experience, I have come to realise that whenever you have crisis and a proper investigation is carried out, you always find the involvement of these two classes. Within my domain, a sad experience occurred sometimes ago when an Igbo man, who owned a shop, was attacked and his shop burnt because his son was said to have torn a copy of the Quran. But upon investigation, I found out that a native of Anka, who was also in the same business with the Igbo man, deliberately roped-in the Igbo family.

“He took a piece of paper with an Islamic inscription on it and tore it into pieces in front of the Igbo man’s shop and then raised the alarm calling on all Muslims faithful to come and see a copy of the Quran torn into pieces by the son of the Igbo trader. The crowd grew angry and set the house and the shop of the Igbo man ablaze immediately. You can see that this native of Anka did this malicious act purely for personal interest and not religion. And that is how it is with the elite and the politicians”.

He added, “As a traditional ruler, who lives with the people, I have come to a conclusion that if the common man is left alone, there is going to be peace in the land. But any place you find crisis, just look around, you must find the involvement of these two classes – the elite and the politicians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/emir-opposes-amnesty-for-boko-haram-members/
so we still get people like this in nigeria shocked
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by morgist(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
AMvanquish:

Must you show the whole world how dumb you are! Shut up if you can't make any meaningful contribution.

spectator2001:

I just had 2 sign up for Nairaland, I've bn a spectator since inception but there is need for me to repond to this post of a septic tank with access to an internet facility. As a matter of urgency, this animal's account should be suspended. I've met the Emir of Anka during my orientation exercise at Tsafe in Zamfara state and he is a well travelled royalty and not an illiterate like dis nuisance depicted here. I had audience with him at his palace at the emirate after my 3wks orientation exercise and I informed him of my redeployment to a southern state and he laughed when I mentioned "security reasons" as my reason for redeployment.Freedom of speech is not freedom of expression of stupidity in a public fora like Nairaland. Good evening well meaning nigerians, this is my first post on this forum, I come in peace.
Bigcake: Morgist stop exposing ur stupidity and ignorance in a public forum like this. Truth as we all know is very bitter so learn to accept it in good faith and stop being a tribalist.
COOLDUN:

You are a terrorist, you and your entire generation will perish in the edges of ignorant swords, oh now you know he is an illiterate right? how educated was your muhamed? as you people are hiding in islam to perpetrate evils so all of you will perish by the storm of justice.

As for this Emir, God almighty will continue to bless, increase and protect him, his throne and entire family IJN. Amen.

You and your Boko Haram members can never stand the God of truth and justice that is protecting this Emir and his truthful family members. Just try it and see how all of you will be blown away like a dust. Idiooooooooooot.

what will you gain by doing this?

i want peace more than you do, i live in the north and i know how innocent people are being killed every day. Do you think violence is what we want. think twice before judging others.
What is wrong in offering amnesty to bokoharam? are they not the same with niger delta militants? the reason that every responsible man in the north want amnesty is that when there is no boko haram innocent lives will not be lost again.

And BTW boko haram are not faceless the oga at the top knows the sponsors and yet he dont want to end this madness. You are not thinking with your head. what will all of you gain if the amnesty is not offered to the boko haram? and you will also not lose anything if they are offered amnesty. This is not a matter of sectioning, religious bigot and sentiments, shine your eyes

And JTF cannot do anything to stop this madness they are in borno and yobe and yet every day people are killed and bombs go off. and they cannot stop the boko haram from doing it. all they do is kill innocent civilians and come to media to lie to us that they have killed boko haram. so i guess anybody supporting jonathan not to offer amnesty to boko haram is an enemy of progress and is part of the nigerian problem.

I raise my case!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by SIRKOL(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
Good talk....but i pray dat d Lord our God shall nt allow their weapon fashioned against u 2 succeed
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by SIRKOL(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
Good talk....but i pray dat d Lord our God shall nt allow their weapon fashioned against u 2 succeed cos wat u hv said could make dem come after u.......it is well
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
God bless this emir and may God protect him for saying the truth.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by slimfit1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

SEE an illiterate Emir looking for cheap popularity. Shut up nobody will love you. instead the boko boys will know how to handle you.

Ook u sound like a member a strong one for that matter. You no if you boko boys are attacking the right people ég people that can afford to provide for there families after you commit your attrocities you would had a lot of support but you are attacking people that can't afford 2 meals a day not to talk of medical bills not good at all.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by apham: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
A man who hasnot found a cause to die for,is yet to live......Well said sir
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by ovo4u(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
The only muslim I have seen in my entire life, that have spoken well as a muslim grin grin grin if not all the other one just think like the boko harams and all they want is just virgins.

Let the god's of my father bless you sir. Mallam com mumu na to say one self go put bomb 4 pant dey go America.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by ecosanders: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
kufreabasi: God bless, you've spoken the mind of others. Leave sultan alone. Elites and politician are the main problem of our nation
the earlier we kw dis, d beta, d elites n Politicians wil instigate ppl, n leav us 2 kill each oda, d Emir hav spoken well, bt shld watch his bk, cos d Likes of sheik jafar n co died for criticizinh dis ppl. I also dnt fault d call 4 negociation since d Fg hav proven incapacitated 2 tackle BH, n d ppl r suffering frm both BH n JTF, U nid 2 b in dis affctd area 2 undastand their plight.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by confusion247(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

what will you gain by doing this?

i want peace more than you do, i live in the north and i know how innocent people are being killed every day. Do you think violence is what we want. think twice before judging others.
[s]What is wrong in offering amnesty to bokoharam? are they not the same with niger delta militants? [/s]the reason that every responsible man in the north want amnesty is that when there is no boko haram innocent lives will not be lost again.

And BTW boko haram are not faceless the oga at the top knows the sponsors and yet he dont want to end this madness. You are not thinking with your head. what will all of you gain if the amnesty is not offered to the boko haram? and you will also not lose anything if they are offered amnesty. This is not a matter of sectioning, religious bigot and sentiments, shine your eyes

And JTF cannot do anything to stop this madness they are in borno and yobe and yet every day people are killed and bombs go off. and they cannot stop the boko haram from doing it. all they do is kill innocent civilians and come to media to lie to us that they have killed boko haram. so i guess anybody supporting jonathan not to offer amnesty to boko haram is an enemy of progress and is part of the nigerian problem.

I raise my case!
Everything is wrong with and about boko haram. Never you compare boko haram with Niger Delta militants because both are not similar. Niger delta militants was fighting for injustice, marginalization, environmental degradation and pollution. Please what are boko haram fighting for? Niger delta militants never bombed a church, mosque, schools, telecommunication mast and equipment. Boko haram did. Niger delta didn't kill over 3,000 innocent Nigerians, boko haram did. Niger delta militants targets was oil companies that is polluting and neglecting their environs, boko haram targets was churches and innocent Nigerians. Dialogue or amnesty for boko haram means an encouragement for groups like MASSOB to become violent tomorrow, remember MASSOB has a genuine cause and they are not faceless like boko haram. SAY NO TO DIALOGUE WITH MURDERERS AND TERRORISTS. SAY NO TO AMNESTY FOR MURDERERS AND TERRORISTS.

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by khadaffi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
After reading this the first thing I did was to pray that this Emir sees the end of this year and many years to come. Something tells me those guys will start targeting him
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by ypzilanti: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
There are always a few men of courage that do not fear death or anyone. Where they get their courage from? Na only God know.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Inik(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
A daniel has come to judgement
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by jmoore(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
May God protect this emir from the hands of bokoharam in Jesus name, Amen!

The truth is what will set us free.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by confusion247(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

SEE an illiterate Emir looking for cheap popularity. Shut up nobody will love you. instead the boko boys will know how to handle you.
Please kindly continue on your drugs and stay away from issues that will put your already demented brain in critical condition. Your post above have shown and proved that you are not responding to treatment.
Be informed that truth is truth irrespective of whom is saying it, illiterate or literate, rich or poor, old or young, man or woman. After taking your drugs tonight, come back here for more explanations.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Leebeedo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

They should handle him,@ least he has spoken and not just an ordinary utterance but the truth
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by free2ryhme: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
well spoken
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by bajosky: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
woe unto northern leaders,elite,Governors forum,buhari,ciroma,ibb,atiku,AREWA and Sultan of sokoto.enemies of nija co peaceful existence .
Emir of Anka ur life is heed in Gods palm.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by lilytender: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
Bobandgreat: He stated the obvious. I am so happy its coming from a northerner and a muslim cleric for that matter. All of us are gunning for heaven, we cant lie and get there. I wish more of them will speak out and lets stop this hypocrisy. Yoruba, have u seen the pple u work tirelessly to defend. Most of them know the truth thats why they dont talk not because they cant talk. Sanusi was right about the Yorubas.

How does this topic concern Yorubas? With your hatred for Yorubas I doubt if you can ever be successful in life. I have numerous Ibo friends but none of them is suffering from your kind of illness.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by chizel: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
May the almighty God continue to keep you and your descendant on the throne.weldone striking anka
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by ad84ada(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
So we still have truthful people in Naija(there is hope for naija). This Emir just showed that the truth is and will always be the truth. Naija is what it is today cos we lack elites like this. We still have hope, God bless Nigeria. This alone, has made my day. We have hope.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by goldolu: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Let the truth be told, boko haram, maitasine, etc all have the same submission as his Royal Highness has submitted, whoever wish him dead await God`s judgment. Ride on your Highness
AB$I:
Amen in JesusName
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Regiblinkz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
rman:

Are you a member of BH?

Why are you angry at the emir for saying the truth?

You should be investigaed
omo mehn!!!
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Costa2000(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
jmoore: May God protect this emir from the hands of bokoharam in Jesus name, Amen!

The truth is what will set us free.
Amen.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
gratiaeo:
You are a wicked man! But since you don't like peace, may violence never depart from your home

AMEN TO U PRAYER
THAT GUY WILL SURELY GET WHAT HE WISHES FOR OTHERS
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by Ify2excel: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

You mean you quoted the whole post just to spew this rubbish? You are so pathetic. You need help urgently.
Re: Emir Of Anka Opposes Amnesty For Boko-Haram Members by wazobia55: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
This man deserve a national honor, this are the kind of state man naija needs. They might come in one way but they will flee in 7ways. You have made an impact in your generation. Emir long live!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House / President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News / 2019: Okupe Tells Saraki To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.