Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis (9602 Views)

Happy Birthday To Pope Francis...please Drop Your Wishes Here / Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis / An Islamic Response To Pope Benedict Xvi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by anyaoguluke: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
striktlymi: As I congratulate our dear papa Fransesco 1, I pledge loyalty to the vicar of Christ...
Congratulates to the new Pope, Pope Francis 1, in particular and the catholic faithfuls in general on the successful conduct of the whole exercise. I am really impressed on both the voluntary resignation and peaceful conduct of the election. I am, Supervising Apostle Luke Anyaogu, from The Eternal Sacred Order of The CHERUBIM and SERAPHIM. May GOD continue to direct you aright. Amen.
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by Cheks01(f): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
May God bless d Pope n give him d strength, wisdom n grace 2 work in His vineyard. Amen

1 Like

Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by uche08(m): 6:38am On Mar 15, 2013
gunuvi:
You are wrong. The pope is the name of a person, place of thing.
Let this stick to your ears now!!!!

Ur funny guy!
I can't stop laughing!
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by uche08(m): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2013
nimboya:

Have you forgotten that Jesus gave built his church on Peter... "You are Peter on this rock i will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it..."

Tell them more pls. These lost penticotal that always read d Bible wrongly and shout to d street deceiving them selves.
Blinded in a family business church. Can an any other tribe be d head of Redeem Christian Church?
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by Libra9(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2013
Gracias catholica
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by CharlieMaria(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Soukiss: so this is one that we leads his shepherd to distraction . st malachy said it
​U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a confused and an unhappy man.
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by jecojec(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2013
Congrats ur holiness.
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by Ajalagideon: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Congrat POPE Francis, may God gives u wisdom and understanding like Solomon to lead these 1.5 billion people. U shl have successful tenue.
Once again, i say congratulation.
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by SurvBamz(f): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Congratz 2 u Papal. In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit. AMEN
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by imurboss: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
Congratulations to the Pope.God bless and keep him for the greater works ahead IJN.
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by DAVE5(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
i welcome u into the Lord's vineyard in the name of the Father,Son and HolySpirit ur papal highness Pope Francis
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by PearlyJay(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Long live Pope Franscis 1,long live the Holy catholic church! May the Sacred Heart of Jesus shield you forever.
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by kolamilan(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2013
congrats
Re: Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis by danjuma1800: 12:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Akpo ist son: [b]congrate our new pope wishing u d best in d Gods vineyard[b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imams & Priests Play Football For Bosnian Kindergarten / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / The Sweetness Of Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.