Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Guys, Embarrassing Moments You Have Experienced Wooing A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Embarrassing Moments You Have Experienced Wooing A Lady (6175 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Embarrassing Moments You Have Experienced Wooing A Lady by jjfuma: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
If I hear. na new born baby you be? Even 2 years old don dey toast babe.
ikechukz:
I never woo any girl before.So until then I comment my reserve.
Re: Guys, Embarrassing Moments You Have Experienced Wooing A Lady by Tormyluv(f): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lol, so funny
Re: Guys, Embarrassing Moments You Have Experienced Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Phinalphantasy:
Hmmmm...ok...here goes...
ss1....was staking out this girl, me and RAZAK...she comes out of the house to head for lesson or market by 4pm..everyday we were always ready but our liver always failed us...we'd just watch her walking away while RAZAK will be trying to pump my liver...
well...after some months of staking out, my liver suddenly woke up...or so I thought...I found myself walking up to her to toast, only to walk past her...Smh...
one day tho, this atomic energy entered my liver...she was going to market/lesson/whatever.. I trailed from behind..doing the nigga bounce..durectly behind her, my brain remembered the lines I crammed.."excuse me, can talk to you for a minute?"..my lips never said it right tho...something came out nevertheless..
needless to say,upon hearing my voice, the poor girl increased her step so fast like it was a competition.. I followed suit,wanting success, wary of eyes watching especially razak's who would laugh at my failure..upon realizing I might not give up she burst into a full run..not knowing what to do, I followed suit...then my real brain kicked in and I stopped...
I'll never forget that day...neither will RAZAK ever make me forget..smh
hahahahahahahahahahahahah, so na on your marks una com dey do? lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, How Long Can An Average Man Go Without Sex? / See What Excess Conji Can Do (pic) / Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.