Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto (5823 Views)

How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis / I Wanted To Bleep My New Girlfriend Last Night But My Prick Refused To Erect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Balablue64: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2023
My lanlord wife is a very old woman but her yansh is young.
She washing cloth wearing top i now see her breast, chai big breasts
she say why are you looking at i say i naw see anything oo.
Later she naw bend down the coth she wearing shorts so i na see her yansh that line wey dey inside bumbum with her sweet laps. Chai very big yansh sweet, see her smoth yansh
After she na go and baff i follo her to baffroom i look at the door chai,

i see her pussy so many bea bea, see big breasts chai my dick naw stroooong.
Later when she na go to dress i come inside immediately she commit my dick carry am put for her mout suck am, suck am i quickly removed it put for her pussy Bleep her pa pa pa she na reles but me i did not reles o, later i give am doggy for back chai e sweet me dye she na be saying please sir please sir please sir, i no hear am
I say hang you leg for windows now, she hang am i i give am for standing ta ta ta i now reles inside aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa.
Chai e sweet me.
EVERYBODY PRAISE THE LORD, Haleluyah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by NoNaw: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2023
Balablue64:
Later she naw bend down the coth she wearing shorts so i na see her yansh that line wey dey inside bumbum with her sweet laps. Chai very big yansh sweet, see her smoth yansh

Later when she na go to dress i come inside immediately she commit my dick carry am put for her mout suck am, suck am i quickly removed it put for her pussy Bleep her pa pa pa she na reles but me i did not reles o, later i give am doggy for back chai e sweet me dye she na be saying please sir please sir please sir, i no hear am
I say hang you leg for windows now, she hang am i i give am for standing ta ta ta i now reles inside aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa.
Chai e sweet me.

A
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Sangoamadioha1: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2023
Balablue64:

Chai e sweet me.

Only for you to realize it was all a dream.
Stop skipping your medications 😏

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by JOACHINpedro: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2023
The first line made me loose interest.
Wetin concern you and old woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2023
cry Another Redpiller telling his own story. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Today is Sunday biko

Onye ala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by chiiraq802(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
grin
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by osmosis101(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Achievement wey papa no achieve,pikin don achieve am... PRAISE THE LORD

3 Likes

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Olawade24: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
grin OP no kill me abeg, I just come from church which one be

"My lanlord wife is a very old woman but her yansh is young"

Jesu, Savage kill you there? grin

4 Likes

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Illegal1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
omoh..........werey on the lose.

3 Likes

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by RPG2020(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
You are a simp there is nothing anybody can tell me about you grin
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by almarthins(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Only for you to realize it was all a dream.
Stop skipping your medications 😏

The guy suppose dey mental asylum.

Or did he escape?

5 Likes

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Drella(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Werey lo poju ninu yin

3 Likes

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Godsongang: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na Hausa person this one go be... which one be reles, ta ta ta and old woman with your young yansh. 😂😂😂
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Gee64: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Thoughts about your Landlord's wife that makes your Vaseline stimulated prick release like a flowing tap. grin

Go get a babe, brother!
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by rowland545(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nairaland needs to start allowing members take mental test b4 opening an account....

Bcus i no understand wetin b dis

2 Likes

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Meteng: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
I suspect the OP is from cameroun. This English can only come from that side
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Theboy21: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
This werey op com dey find gateman work for his previous thread, so this is what u intend to be doing cheesy cheesy
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Nicepoker(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Who gave birth to something like this grin
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by ogbenimax007: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
U dey smoke igbo
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by yarimo(m): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2023
Drella:
Werey lo poju ninu yin
That is why I always pity anyone that take nairalander comment personal grin grin grin grin
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Oct 23, 2023
rowland545:
Nairaland needs to start allowing members take mental test b4 opening an account....

Bcus i no understand wetin b dis
Comrade nairaland na cruise land grin grin
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by CJStarz: 2:42am On Oct 23, 2023
U even add God for your silly post. Mumu. Ur mates dey live big ,in estates,U dey for general yard dey mess up.
I pity d belle wey born U.

Balablue64:

Chai e sweet me.
Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by bilangha(m): 4:41am On Oct 23, 2023
keep dicking ur grave

1 Like

Re: She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto by Manofsteel2013(m): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=Sangoamadioha1 post=126546319]

Only for you to realize it was all a dream. Stop skipping your medications

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? / Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body / This Map Shows How Easy It Is To Lay Chics Around The World . LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.