Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Oga At The Top!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top!!! (1245 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oga At The Top!!! by Akwenukemarho(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
The last couple of days has seen Nigerians reeling with laughter at the way an NSCDC official handled himself on TV, lots of Nigerian youths have taken to the internet with lots of jokes and humor about the whole fiasco, but before this month runs out the whole story would have died down, and we'll go back to how things were before, but there's something very disturbing about all this, and that is "MY OGA AT THE TOP" what happened has cast a dark shadow on the image of Nigerian leaders, we are now forced to ask ourselves what kind of leaders do we have? Are our leaders poised to lead us in this 21st century? Are they up to the task of developing us? The answer is obvious and it's very sad that after this whole fiasco, Nigerians will go back to accepting this "sickness" as something that can not be cured, yes it is a sickness, corruption is the worst form of sickness, and it'll continue killing us if we chose to continue making jokes out of it, corruption put that man there, and that same corruption will keep him there, we need to have a change of mind towards our view of corruption. If Nigeria must change then corruption has to go!!!
Re: My Oga At The Top!!! by Akwenukemarho(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hmmmm,
Re: My Oga At The Top!!! by Akwenukemarho(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
I see,
Re: My Oga At The Top!!! by Akwenukemarho(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
#

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stabbed To Death In Malaysia - 28 March 2013 / Jonathan To Break ACN Strangehold On South West With Ministerial Appointments / All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.