Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2711 Views)

I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2006
cabali:

Now that you're into the isanity thing! I have a suggestion, u could put your intentions and words on tuesday Guardian (the most widely read daily). Guys don't worry I will take care of the medical bills
tongue tongue
well, I think u missed the point. NL is more popular and widely read by all ages all over the globe.
for your information Tuesday Guardian is widely and lengthly read by Jobless bunch like you until it turns into pieces. Rather The Sun is the widely read dailies in Nigeria which also will not meet up with the coverage NL provides(all sex all age all race all country and clan grin grin

snazzydawn:

yea right! I second that.

and how are our babies doing? You know as an expectant mother you should relax and keep offline for a while cos
somethings said here by some dundees united (á la cabali et al)  may affect your mood badly u know. And that is not good for our babies to develop under bad mood(this also goes for other women under this big tommy condiction) happy delivery though cool cool and see u all in November i'll be gone till November undecided undecided

Sanazzzzzzzzzzzzzy i know how u love me, i'll show u that part of me that makes u feel that way any time u want, baby

Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Ralvy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
I don't know Y I sense somethinfg fishy,
I reserve ma comments
undecided
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by cabali(m): 2:25am On Sep 08, 2007
This pervert thread still here
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2007
just fresh
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
well we are about to meet 4real so no more online with my love
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by desgiezd(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2007
@ Typewritter

Just yesterday, I checked Snazzy's profile and from there linked her website. I must confess she's cool, cute, pretty, elegant, beautiful and gorgeous. Im not surprised you breath-in-Snazzy and breath-out-Snazzy. Who wouldnt. Its a good choice you have made, brother and I pray it turns out great.
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2007
@ Typewriter: Why not just PM Snazzy, and sort this out between yourselves?

As for displaying pictures without the owners' consent, that's bad. That's if that picture IS Snazzy, of course. undecided
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2007
l no fit shout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Locate Your Love And Patner And Enjoy Life ! / Singles Should Drop Their Numbers Or Pin For Hook Up. / I Nid A Sincere And Lovely Guy 4 A Serious Relationshp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.