Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2710 Views)

I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Grizzly(m): 2:05am On May 12, 2006
Typewriter:

too bad u don't even have a girl friendand u bother over me and my wife snazzy?

just wait for your turn NIL will help u
Get a life. u mean u used her pic in your profile too? cool Tell me, Do u normally have a throbbing headache at noon, accompanied with a slight fever and rashes on your balls? cool i know u sick alright.
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by sade511(f): 2:09am On May 12, 2006
lol
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by shadex1(m): 2:59am On May 12, 2006
Stop emabarassing Snazzy here,get her pic off your profile.(Nice pic tho wink)
And am sorry that is not the way it should be done,you would never get her if you go on this way.
I never knew there were still guys that chase after girls like hungry dogs
Anywayz its all good man
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by mochafella(m): 6:39am On May 12, 2006
Alright, this is getting ridiculous. You opened a blog with snazzy's name shocked shocked. You really have issues.
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2006
You all are right ( amen sombody!)

i need snazzesssssssssssssssssssssssst healing once a day and twice as much on sundays but she won't come to me. so let her know what time it is.

but wait, let me correct some not so good impresions here

I have seen girls in my life much more that any of you g u y s but when i saw snazzy pic I know it's her that i am looking 4. but like true love it is always evasive if not elusive
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by cabali(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2006
this will soon get out of hand. a psychiatrist should be around at the corner to help with the condition when it happens
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by eveseh(f): 3:18pm On May 13, 2006
wish u guys the best,hope u guys hooke up
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by dokey2g(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2006
just think u something good
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 11:41pm On May 14, 2006
where did u get that from?
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2006
who need a date?
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 6:03pm On May 17, 2006
to whom?
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Badman888(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2006
Typewriter if this stuff work, i would use ur method, but to who cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 7:08pm On May 17, 2006
wish u best of luck in your quest for love
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Badman888(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2006
it would never work this way tongue
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 7:39pm On May 17, 2006
u think so ?
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by QueenB1(f): 10:51am On May 18, 2006
ey! What kind of thing is this. Typewritter infact I must say u tried. Taking up this courage. But i must say that this Topic is nonesense. If u are soo inlove with her try to do it in ur own way and in private. No one wants to read this rubbish here. pleazzze.! tongue tongue
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 9:28pm On May 22, 2006
;d
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2006
well folks your commet is highly valued by me cool cool cool

but the one thing i need all to do now is tell snazzy to save the marrage plan for the right G u y
me of cos. cool cool

but she want to believe otherwise, who will help me cos destiny must not fail or we both suffer wrong love cry cry cry
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 12:56pm On May 23, 2006
madness in practice
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 12:57pm On May 23, 2006
madness in practice
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Rhodalyn(f): 12:58pm On May 23, 2006
lol pearl cheesy cheesy cheesy U're very right bout that cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Badman888(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2006
Typewriter lets face the fact now all the other comments have been a joke, i guess you should move unto another person, because this one didnt work out. They are many in Nairaland mayb one mite be ur lucky one wink
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Rhodalyn(f): 1:15pm On May 23, 2006
exactly!! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2006
i don't let go what is mine
i'll do all  that i can and God does the rest cool

so say what u think its a free world
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2006
i'll do all  that i can and God does the rest cool

who do you say i should go for?
or batter still who wants to have a go of me?
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Badman888(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2006
go and advertise "love wanted" hopefully someone would come by the end of next month grin
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Rhodalyn(f): 1:30pm On May 23, 2006
Typewriter:

i'll do all that i can and God does the rest cool

and whoever said snazz was Urs Type dreamer! grin grin dreaming 4 the impossible grin
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2006
well you are one of those who said go typewriter she is urs now u want to laugh behind your sleeve?
wrong of u
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 3:29pm On May 27, 2006
unbeatable imagination
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by cabali(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2006
Now that u r into the isanity thing! I have a suggestion, u could put ur intentions and words on tuesday Guardian (the most widely read daily). Guys dont worry I will take care of the medical bills
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by snazzydawn(f): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2006
yea right! I second that.
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by cabali(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2006
Second which one, the guardian newspapers thing or the medical bills?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Search Of Husband Material / Locate Your Love And Patner And Enjoy Life ! / Singles Should Drop Their Numbers Or Pin For Hook Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.