Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Looking Into Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking Into Heaven (524 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 / When And From Where Did Jesus Ascend Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking Into Heaven by sidespin: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Looking Into Heaven
I got back into that chariot-like machine with David and the angel. Jesus had told them to take me by the mountains on my way home. As we went past the mountains, I could hear the children singing. I cannot explain how wonderful heaven is. I can only agree with Paul's words in 1 Corinthians 2:9,10: But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. When we were near the mountains, I saw people having picnics—just eating and enjoying themselves. Then I saw the family I had talked with before. One of them said to me, "Sorry you can't stay. But when you come, we'll eat together." I saw little apartments and condominiums (a block of flats). I asked David, "What are these things?" He said, "Jesse, every desire is given here. Every one of the people who live there have a home in the city but some of them like a place in the country, too. Not only do people live in the city, some like apartments as well as their homes, so the great God has provided it. Every desire of an individual is met here." I said, "Do you mean to tell me that people with mansions decided they wanted a place out here?" He says, "Yes. Would you like one? It shall be done, because the great God is merciful. Every desire is met." I didn't hear a sign of greed in this. The Lord was just blessing the people. Psalm 37:3,4 confirms: Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

I saw people of many different races there. Then I noticed a group of Oriental children being taught the oracles of God by a lady. I asked, "Are their parents here?" "Some are," David said, "but most of them are not. They come to an age when they have to accept or reject God. The parents may reject God and go the other way, but the great God is merciful; He doesn't reject their children. Sometimes children pass away at an early age, so we teach them and they grow." I knew parents who had recently lost a baby would be happy to know that they would meet their child here. Their child will be taught the oracles of God. I believe that if people could see the treasures that God has stored up for them in heaven, they wouldn't have such a hard time understanding God's will to prosper and heal them while they are on earth. There are leaves for healing in heaven, and prosperity is everywhere. Anything that you can think of, anything you could want on earth has already been given to you there. Mankind has a difficult time receiving what God has for us because sin has touched us. Sin still steals things from us by stealing our thoughts and confidence in God's promises. Have you ever noticed the word "gospel" is only in the New Testament? That's because gospel means "good news," and there isn't any good news in the Old Testament. Before Christ died for us, it was "do or die." The Old Testament only shows us the law that we cannot keep. But Christ was bruised for our iniquities and by His stripes we are healed! By His grace we can approach the throne of God and be reconciled to the Father and to His glorious plan to bless us. If you have ever wanted to do something for the Lord, you can tell someone that He is coming and that He wants to come for them. Help Him reach those who haven't heard His Good News. As I was leaving Paradise, Abraham said, "I shall see you again." Looking back at him, I felt like I could hardly wait for that day when like the beggar in Luke 16, verse 22, I will be carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom. I said, "Thank you." Then I was on my way home again. (Jesse Duplantis)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The 2012 Is The End-ists? / Looking Into Heaven / A Day To Jesus And Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.