Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine (10885 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by ijebabe: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Michelle Obama is Vogue's latest cover girl, gracing the cover of the April issue (on stands March 26th), chatting about her wardrobe, hitting the town on date night, and family life. This is her second cover for Vogue

The first lady, 49, looked casual and confident in an asymmetrical Reed Krakoff dress with a flourish of purple at the neckline and Kimberly McDonald geode-and-diamond drop earrings. She was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. Her look is drastically different from her first appearance on the cover of the magazine in March 2009 when she leaned forward on the couch wearing a stiff smile and a hot pink Jason Wu dress.

Inside, both she and President Obama opened up about their private lives, which included their fashion choices. "I always say that women should wear whatever makes them feel good about themselves. That’s what I always try to do," said the first lady.

"I also believe that if you’re comfortable in your clothes it’s easy to connect with people and make them feel comfortable as well. In every interaction that I have with people, I always want to show them my most authentic self."

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/michelle-obama-fashion-in-latest-issue-of-vogue-155330510.html

5 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
First 2 comment grin
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lovely, lovely pics. The Obamas are one photogenic couple.

Overall, I rate pics 9/10.

6 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by sunkuns003(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
very cute one
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by jentlsoul: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
3 or 4 to comment
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Desloaaa(f): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
image off....
I bet she's looking good

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Zooposki(f): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mehn, Obama and his wife Michelle are really the ogas at the top.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by semid4lyfe(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
I love Michelle's arms. . .they are chiselled and firm looking.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
Don't you just love this lady?

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Sophiegurl(f): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Doing Dem Obama tinz. Guess this oga at the top and wife Sabi which address to use.daz all. Cute couple.
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
One Word..

CLASSY !

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by SlyIg(f): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
America oga and madam at the top!

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
SlyIg: America oga and madam at the top!

Lol grin Una don come again.
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Sexxxxxxy! Oh boi see Obama

*starts w@nking* tongue
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
i love this ! Michelle is beautiful
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Sexxxxxxy! Oh boi see Obama

*starts w@nking* tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by PatOgidi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
This is beautiful.
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
ahh, the Obamogies are looking take-away...see my aunty, Michelin Obamogie, looking extra fab...nurrin does dem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Sweetapple007(f): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
I thought money can change apperance, she made the cover of the magaxine dull.nu
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Sweetapple007: I thought money can change apperance, she made the cover of the magaxine dull.nu
Go buy eye drop ur Apollo don begin affect ur thinking faculty. No offence#

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by aminho(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
Patience jonathan to grace Naira land magazine she talks about her widowed husband and dream 4 nigeria visit www.myogaatthetop.datsall for more details
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
Michelle should have Rawked a Fro

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
ItsModella: ahh, the Obamogies are looking take-away...see my aunty, Michelin Obamogie, looking extra fab...nurrin does dem grin grin

Nairaland's own "Michelle Obama" has spoken grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
I wanna see my First Lady rawk an Afro. Fuhck that. He already in his second Term, Go All Out Michelle.
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
beautiful and classy.
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Lakayana: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
May God bless them they are a family to behold. Always looking glamorous a strong looking woman it's like she has carried bags of gari her hands are so muscular.
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lakayana: May God bless them they are a family to behold. Always looking glamorous a strong looking woman it's like she has carried bags of garri her hands are so muscular.

Lol. She works out almost everyday at the White House gym, so I'm not too surprised about her muscular arms.
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lovely images! Muah!!! wink wink wink
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by Paulonminyi: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
Vry nice pix. I hope Americans re ready 4 d numba 6.6.6 micro-chip as u promise 2 give dem on 23/3/2013, www.obamacare.com. U cnt buy nor sell or acess ur bank act, hospital is anoda case.
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by omocheche(f): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ans what is ur comment?
Ikpediarukevwe: First 2 comment grin
Re: Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine by MrCork17: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
she ugly mennnn.... she dont have nyannsh!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Hand Sewing Machine / Smoother, Clearer Skin In Just Three Easy Steps-1, Apply Scrub / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.