Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) (36124 Views)

Photos Of Omotola Receiving Her National Award / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shares Photos Of Her Receiving Her National Award / Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by danielau(f): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=FlirtyKaren]The jeep has been delivered to the couple. And as the gov said: Mrs. Annie Idibia, nee Macaulay is a daughter of Akwa Ibom State and the gift of a Prado SUV from her governor is only a gesture of love and goodwill.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/tuface-annie-idibia-receive-their-prado.html

wow dats nice
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by cyril83(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2013
Airforce1:

U wanna know?

Ogugua meanz hate and jealousy in Ibo grin
Oga Airforce wetin diz babe do you na abi you dey beef sexkillz?

You better talk now before pastor join dem.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: Oga Airforce wetin diz babe do you na abi you dey beef sexkillz?

Talk now oh.

What is sexkillz please?
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2013
[size=13pt]The funny thing is that people are here rejoicing of her accepting a car from a politician. Go to Romance where a babe cannot accept recharge card from her own bf without being called a gold digger lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Emaprince: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2013
i don't think tuface deserves any blame here!..a gift was given to him and u expect him to look into the eyes of the governor and say NO? I've had several male friends called ogugua,i wonder why this female is reasoning this way..seems like u have some personal issues with annie or tuface
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by cyril83(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2013
Airforce1:

What is sexkillz please?
sexkillz is a man whoz trying to snatch Airforce dream lady. Lolz

Free d babe man!
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2013
Ema prince: i don't think tuface deserves any blame here!..a gift was given to him and u expect him to look into the eyes of the governor and say NO? I've had several male friends called ogugua,i wonder why this female is reasoning this way..seems like u have some personal issues with annie or tuface

[size=13pt]If I was a man, would that change anything?

I have no issues with anyone. I'm merely stating things how I see them. I don't celebrate stupidity. I don't care who's involved.[/size]
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2013
Table Leg :

It does sound hypocritical... But do you know what influence Annie holds over him?
From my own point of view and the way i see things, i feel Annie is more interested in the gift than 2face!
Almost everyone likes freebies .....I dont really want to exonerate the couple from the blame but i will direct 90% of my anger and disgust at Akpabio!!

Dont ban me again, if you do, i will kill your section!grin!!

Dont ban me again, if you do, i will kill your section!grin
Same her girl, Dont use ppl to play romantic jealousy, go find ur own husband and let ur criminal Governor TA Orji give u a car gift , Inugo

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2013
Ema prince: i don't think tuface deserves any blame here!..a gift was given to him and u expect him to look into the eyes of the governor and say NO? I've had several male friends called ogugua,i wonder why this female is reasoning this way..seems like u have some personal issues with annie or tuface

Now i see!!!!The reason she should have banned herself.... Waoo, If you dont have it , you cant get it.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by wiseii: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2013
tu baba no mind dem o tell dem se na dem get their mouth.all d lagos lookers and passers by.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: sexkillz is a man whoz trying to snatch Airforce dream lady. Lolz

Free d babe man!

Nor be everybody mind durty like yours..
If oggua na man or woman I no even know.

So abeg concentrate on tuface and annie matter and free my side abeg.

Thanks
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by odafe: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2013
[color=#990000]hey guyz!!! why the bief? Is it not beta giving to pple like 2face instead of larvishing and squandering these monies? who says Apkabio cannot afford a prado jeep frm his pocket and an all expense paid trip for 20pple to Dubai? Habba!!! Lets go back a littel, do we remember how much Jim Ovia and Tony Elumelu single handedly gave each of the super eagles player after they won the afcon? Are these gestures not questionable? or is it because dey are not in public offices? Gov. Akpabio have done nothing wrong in extending a hand of good gesture to 2face and his wife. Pray to be a celeb and good things will come your way even when you alreadt have more than enough. Weldone His Execellency!! Gov Akpabio.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by fankidzei: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2013
SlyIg: I dont want to call that motor car, a jeep and my oga at the top would give it another name.
I will call it motor, thats all.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Regiblinkz(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: Hmmmm! Akpabio can't just wipe off the memory of good times he had with that sluttt *annie*. Let's wait and see if their marriage wouldn't end up like that of 9ice and toni payne.

Tubaba i pray you don't end up biting fingers coz a public dog you have as wife
why all the hate?...I tire for you ooo
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Youngpo413: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: Hmmmm! Akpabio can't just wipe off the memory of good times he had with that sluttt *annie*. Let's wait and see if their marriage wouldn't end up like that of 9ice and toni payne.

Tubaba i pray you don't end up biting fingers coz a public dog you have as wife

You are not serious.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by funmemezy: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
So daz all
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by moonert(f): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
There's more to it than just wedding gift. Couple should have requested d like sum of d cost of d SUV and quietly donate it to charity! Is Annie d only daughter of Akwa Ibom to eva get married? Y sponsoring all those people to Dubai?? Oh my Nigeria! When will ur people repent
I weep!!!!
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
ichommy: Y 2face hide
ask the oga on top
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by khukhi(f): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
slimyem: ....would be nice if this gesture is extended to all other daughters of Akwa-Ibom state who bring their princes home.undecided
What a lame excuse for unnecessary wastage of public funds!!
Shioor!
Only in Africa will a government find it socially acceptable to give a gift at the publics expense to people who are alreaDy rich.

How does one teach common sense!?..
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by talkryte(f): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
I do not understand government again o. So she has a child out of wedlock, eventually marries the man and now she is worthy of a Prado shocked. Oh! Oh!! Oh!!! we need to be careful our society is going out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by khukhi(f): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The funny thing is that people are here rejoicing of her accepting a car from a politician. Go to Romance where a babe cannot accept recharge card from her own bf without being called a gold digger lol.[/size]

Thank u
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
SlyIg: I dont want to call that motor car, a jeep and my oga at the top would give it another name.
I will call it motor, thats all.
This "my oga at the top" thing go cause something o. Inside bus this morning somebody phone dey ring ...."my oga at the top, pick your call, dat's all"
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by anitank(f): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
Annie is probably somewhere cruising in her new jeep, u guys are here killing urselves over nothing. Just extend ur well wishes to them and move on..

Going to make lunch jare....who cares to join me in the kitchen?
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Masiya(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
causewahala:

Ans: Kolo camera man + zeal to capture Benefactor handing over keys to Annie. . . . daz all!
cry
causewahala:
2baba is off d camera, sombody ask me why? 2baba shul b in a better position to answer why he is hidin
Ans: Kolo camera man + zeal to capture Benefactor handing over keys to Annie. . . . daz all!
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Ptoocool(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
o boi..itz high tym i marry o..
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Masiya(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
2baba don't need a car, dat money shuld have been use to provide basic infrastructure for the teaming populace. The average Nigerians
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
To add to verisimillitude of this unendinq silly drama,so Tubaba upon the face of growing outrage aqainst this greek qift or awoof qift or what-so-ever in the name The Gov adduced,tuface still went ahead to collect am,na waoooooooooooooooooo! Are they takinq all this thinqs to Heaven
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by DDNICE: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmmm I really sympathize with the poor masses who stood under the sun to vote this man who is now so concerned about a lady with a record of two pregnancies for a man she was not married to. Or is this Akwa Ibom's culture?
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by joyli: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
ichommy: Y 2face hide

He want to decide weather to take it or not! grin grin grin
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by alexleo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
Greatlydia: He dat findeth a wife findeth a good tin and obtains favour from the oga at the top.

HE FINDETH A GOOD WIFE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Mad Man Singing One Of Olamide's Song / Ibukunoluwa Salako, Reality TV Show Host (Photos) / Sola Sobowale's Look To An Owambe Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.