Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me (8405 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / There’s A Scientific Reason Why Men Are So Attracted To Big Butts / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2013
fluid26: Joeblis, why are you so agitated? Is it the economy? It must be the economy! Relax. Sip some wine...

*laf out loud*

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2013
ashmanpolo:

Dem must talk
mirrage = marriage Check anywhere

I don check o, I no see. Abeg, gimme link...smiley
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2013
Joeblis: Guy let her come..i wonder why catholic churches are keeping young girls under the guise of serving God,when its cearly written in the bible that marrage is meant for everyone,if not compulsry.
guy propose mirrage to her if necessary.
This catholic doctrine needs to be abolish asap!

Joe Joe...na u biko! Even after editing your post, you still couldn't bring yourself to correct your blasphemous blundering. I dey feel you...smiley
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by andyanders: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa:

What if the anointed demands the touch and even initiates it?

I dey laugh. He already committed the act and just seeking advise.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2013
Reverend Sisters are human beings with all their sexúal drives still intact.

I think it's mean to 'force' people into roles where they aren't allowed to have companions.

My brother do her a favour. Bang her. She really needs it.

And you'll be giving her lots of good memories. Memories she'll treasure through the long lean years ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2013
andyanders:

I dey laugh. He already committed the act and just seeking advise.

i can't believe u just made me laugh
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by vivianc(f): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2013
grin grin

Well, if I were a guy I'd do a Reverend sister too grin. What? Don't look at me like that, are u not curious about them too?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by biolabee(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2013
vivian chinaza: grin grin

Well, if I were a guy I'd do a Reverend sister too grin. What? Don't look at me like that, are u not curious about them too?

Why would one be curious about them when there are more s.exually expressive women out there with an opportunity to pursue a rewarding relationship with

When you remove d cloth wetin seperate am from you sef

But I can have a relationship with you not an evasive, school boy love with someone who will be guilty we have both offended God
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Mcleo007(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2013
@op, yeah she be trippin and you be playa hatin.. So? Get her to your house and beneath the damned habit. She obviously likes you and wanna play. What are you waiting for?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Caracta(f): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2013
careytommy: this story is so fake. no nun that wants to 'commit' will make it so obvious for any third party to suspect.
God bless you. I keep telling them we are not "loose". It's really not easy...you know? We are trying tongue
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by abdulkayus(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Caracta:
God bless you. I keep telling them we are not "loose". It's really not easy...you know? We are trying tongue

LOL, Yeeeeepahhhh. "u are nt loose?". SMH for u. Only God knows hw many trailers don pass thru ur canal. Sorry ooo.

Bac to d OP, abeg no allow come ur house ooo. Cos if u allow, hmmmm ............ And by d way, its even better for u to stop dat friendship conversation, cos wat it will lead to, hmmmmmm. Better be on strictly platonic friend and be callin each other every 3 months only for 2 minutes.
Dat is my 2 kobo.
CIAO

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by chichi254: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2013
Joeblis: ..i wonder why catholic churches are keeping young girls under the guise of serving God,
Joe, Rev. Sisterhood is a vocation which is never imposed on anyone. Peopl enter it out of self-will. And whoever chooses 2 becom a Rev Sis is already aware of d price 2 pay and decides 2 go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Smartiegurl(f): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2013
If your story is true please fleeeeeeeeee!! *moi dnt belv dis tory o*
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2013
ashmanpolo: i met her when my elder sister celebrated her finale procession as a reverend sister. That day my house @ d villa was engulfed with young beautiful nuns helping out to cook and clean and do other chores.
This particular nun couldn't get her eyes off me. She ensured that she served me with my meal for that 3days. Was always starting a conversation. We were always d last to sleep as we'd gist through the night.
She would tell me to hug her prior to bed time and we'd have a long smile after that.
Some days later after the procession we were still conversing on phone. Every thing she does i know. At times we'd talk for 2 to 3hrs.
Right now she wants me to invite her to my place this weekend. Saturday prolly, but all these while my mind hasn't gone haywire sexuallly cos we've never had any talk towards that territory and i personally will not wanna go wild with a reverend sister.
But the point is, she coming to my place to spend d weekend is it a good idea? Don't you think it could be a forum for...? Of course i am not proud that i sometimes commit fornication but not a packaged one like this o.
What do u think my ppl?
guy na u make up this tory.if u love ursef stop making up all this fantasy or else baba gOD GO STRIKE u with thunder
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by vivianc(f): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

Why would one be curious about them when there are more s.exually expressive women out there with an opportunity to pursue a rewarding relationship with

When you remove d cloth wetin seperate am from you sef

But I can have a relationship with you not an evasive, school boy love with someone who will be guilty we have both offended God

grin grin.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
abdulkayus:

LOL, Yeeeeepahhhh. "u are nt loose?". SMH for u. Only God knows hw many trailers don pass thru ur canal. Sorry ooo.

Bac to d OP, abeg no allow come ur house ooo. Cos if u allow, hmmmm ............ And by d way, its even better for u to stop dat friendship conversation, cos wat it will lead to, hmmmmmm. Better be on strictly platonic friend and be callin each other every 3 months only for 2 minutes.
Dat is my 2 kobo.
CIAO
Oh sharrap! How many javelin don site ya anuz? Go on! Tell it all, from Kitchen utensils to golf clubs abi? Onyeara!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Baba419(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
What's the worst that can happen? Hellfire? Many will go there for stealing meat and abandoning strangers. If possible set up a cam for s?ex tape tins?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by chichi254: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
I can bet that d poster is jst thirstin 4 attention and decided 2 cook up a story. Its unfortunate that he added wrong flavours 2 it.
1.Since when did it becom d duty of Rev. Sisters 2 cook when a colleague is professing?
2. Since when did Sisters final profession start takin place in d house of d sister professin instead of d church or cathedral?
3. Since when did Rev. Sisters start spendin 'days' in d house of a colleague who did her final proffesion?
4. E.t.c .............

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
lefulefu:
guy na u make up this tory.if u love ursef stop making up all this fantasy or else baba gOD GO STRIKE u with thunder

Ediot Thomas na u God go first kill for being skeptical. person, cretinous cretin in a demented human form coming here to type DUMB comments with a SMART phone

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by lokito: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
ashmanpolo:

Ediot Thomas na u God go first kill for being skeptical. person, cretinous cretin in a demented human form coming here to type DUMB comments with a SMART phone

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaa. my belle ooooooooooo *vomits two buckets of water*
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by lokito: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
some of us here are crazier than even psychia people. make ur contibutns and gerrout. whats d argument about wether the story is REAL or FAKE. To those that think the story is cooked-up, are u saying it's not possible for a rev. sis to fall in love?

Abeg OP dont mind the fools that think the story is not real, all i'll say is dat u should avoid anything that will bring the wrought of God upon you. If the lady is meant for u no jupiter can stop that and also be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by DonTim1: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
guy, when a woman seeks invite to your house, she wants it, its up to u to give or not, nun or no nun. make ur choice and accept responsibility.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Caracta(f): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
abdulkayus:

shocked shocked shocked
Are you ok? Like seriously?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kirinwa: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Caracta:
shocked shocked shocked
Are you ok? Like seriously?
grin grin grin
Like seriously the guy is into you.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Caracta(f): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa:
grin grin grin
Like seriously the guy is into you.

No way!
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Caracta:
No way!
grin grin grin
you better inbox him your '2go' username. You both can be 'better friends' you know.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Caracta(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
careytommy: grin grin grin
you better inbox him your '2go' username. You both can be 'better friends' you know.

What's 2go
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Mcfemad(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
ashmanpolo: i.
What do u think my ppl?

Good question, but wait ooo, let me ask my oga at the top smiley smiley
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by omartins(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
Try all the way you can to avoid her, she is a devil planted and attached to your sister to destroy you. Remember, they also have blood running in thier vain and everyone have emotions. They are bound by vows and why they are like that is that they want to keep to their vows. Dont let her use you to break her vows.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by EduColombo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
My advice to you when she comes is this, 'TOUCH NOT THE ANNOINTED AND DO HER NO HARM'.....
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by achinaboy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Richfella: Reverend Sisters are human beings with all their sexúal drives still intact.

I think it's mean to 'force' people into roles where they aren't allowed to have companions.

My brother do her a favour. Bang her. She really needs it.

And you'll be giving her lots of good memories. Memories she'll treasure through the long lean years ahead.
Rev sis are humans like every other,no body forces them into the journey,it`s personal choice,,,,but u as a man,withall these single ladies around the world,even the ashawo them too,they are all available for banging,,,,,,why why the rev sis?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by achinaboy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
ashmanpolo: i met her when my elder sister celebrated her finale procession as a reverend sister. That day my house @ d villa was engulfed with young beautiful nuns helping out to cook and clean and do other chores.
This particular nun couldn't get her eyes off me. She ensured that she served me with my meal for that 3days. Was always starting a conversation. We were always d last to sleep as we'd gist through the night.
She would tell me to hug her prior to bed time and we'd have a long smile after that.
Some days later after the procession we were still conversing on phone. Every thing she does i know. At times we'd talk for 2 to 3hrs.
Right now she wants me to invite her to my place this weekend. Saturday prolly, but all these while my mind hasn't gone haywire sexuallly cos we've never had any talk towards that territory and i personally will not wanna go wild with a reverend sister.
But the point is, she coming to my place to spend d weekend is it a good idea? Don't you think it could be a forum for...? Of course i am not proud that i sometimes commit fornication but not a packaged one like this o.
What do u think my ppl?
guy fear no dey ur eye at all,so fear go let u lift up that white gown and nak a rev sis,bro please i don`t know u but rev sis?,think of ur future b/4 u try that nonsense,,,take ur stupid a.s.s to uni and pick up durable chics,or try ashawo houses all over the country,or call ur ex,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? / What an Unfortunate Man (picture) / “I Need A Date, Bills On Me” – Lady Say As She Shares Her Stunning Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.