Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks (1444 Views)

Why Do All Nigerian Information Marketers Only Sell Ebooks On How To Make Money / Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money / Any Website To Get An Exchange Rate Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks by normaljenny(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2013
angryI have a serious challenge facing me now and am looking for some one to help me out. I have two ebooks I needed to sell in a website. I bought a VPN from worldVPN.net to help me create a paypal so I can use for a yahoo small business website for integration where one can pay and download item and it is not just working at all even after configuring it into my system. I have an LR account and PAYZA acct, but I needed a paypal acct to integrate into my website. Can one create a website and intergrate it with my LR account and payza account? How much would I pay? I even bought a blackberry they said was static IP london use use created a paypal account, but found out it has a dynamic IP. My problem now is with my lean resources can I get a good website that wuld give me the abov service pay and download or it delivers item as attchment to download or the buyer downloads on the website?
Re: I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks by arbitrage: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2013
Are you sure it is your own website that is the solution or the fact that you could not access paypal features from Nigerian IP? Thogh I doubt the fact that you could not integrate paypal payment button on any kind of IP since such website building has nothing to do with IP you are buidling from, but I will suggest you search google for many web hosts you want to host your website from. There are so many Nigerian and foreign hosts but Nigerian hosts are usually cheaper than foreign like smartwebng.com and whogohost.com but foreign ones like bluehost.com, namecheap.com, 1and1.com, etc are good.

Alternatively, why not try other ecommerce service providers that can host and sell your ebooks without requiring you to have your website like plimus.com, 2checkout.com, and so on.
Re: I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks by normaljenny(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
arbitrage: Are you sure it is your own website that is the solution or the fact that you could not access paypal features from Nigerian IP? Thogh I doubt the fact that you could not integrate paypal payment button on any kind of IP since such website building has nothing to do with IP you are buidling from, but I will suggest you search google for many web hosts you want to host your website from. There are so many Nigerian and foreign hosts but Nigerian hosts are usually cheaper than foreign like smartwebng.com and whogohost.com but foreign ones like bluehost.com, namecheap.com, 1and1.com, etc are good.

Alternatively, why not try other ecommerce service providers that can host and sell your ebooks without requiring you to have your website like plimus.com, 2checkout.com, and so on.

Thank you very much. How will plimus and 2chechout.com do it for me without a website, pks give me link
Re: I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks by ojukwu2(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
you can personally build your own website for less than 5k(naira) this is the cost of registering your domain name and host. The rest you can do yourself by downloading kompozer into your system and using it to build your site the way you want it.
For an ebook that will help set up a website in 2 hours. Send an email to chuojukwu@hotmail.com
Re: I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks by arbitrage: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
he can even get the domain and hosting for 2,500 naira with those Nigerian hosts i mentioned but if he wants ecommerce host, he should visit the websites i mentioned like plimus.com, clicksell.eu, instabuck.com and 2checkout.com and so on. he will register with them and write his sales page there and upload his books as well as choosing his page templates.
Re: I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks by kedukc(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
They've been building a website to that effect..
Re: I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks by normaljenny(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks for the advice and am on it now, only that I am having problems with my liberty reserve merchant tools section. I needed to create an API link for my account. I put in the API name I will be using and in the SECURITY WORD i typed in the words I will be using wich should be a minimum of 25 words. But after writing words I sspught for the security words it would tell me that its in wronng format. I wrote all my names as the security words to take it up to minimum of 25 words. Can u please advice what kind of words I should put in there or how it should be written if u have crossed that part before. Thanks

arbitrage: he can even get the domain and hosting for 2,500 naira with those Nigerian hosts i mentioned but if he wants ecommerce host, he should visit the websites i mentioned like plimus.com, clicksell.eu, instabuck.com and 2checkout.com and so on. he will register with them and write his sales page there and upload his books as well as choosing his page templates.
Re: I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks by highrank(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2013
TRY WWW.FASTECASH.COM IT IS TESTED & OK.

(1) (Reply)

How To Steal Money Into Your Forex Account( My Trick ) / Meet New York Schoolboy Who Made $72MILLION Trading Stocks / Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.