Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo (4168 Views)

See Proof That Olumofin Brothers Weren't Bounced From Toolz/tolu's Wedding / Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. / Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by chachacorner: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/radio-presenter-toolz-tolu-oniru-is-not-fat-photo/

With all the noise made about her weight, I’m shocked at what people have been complaining about. Its no sin to be busty or have hips! She’s got a flat tummy… Stop judging as well as throwing stone! Here the radio personality who has been trending in the media is on TW celebrity magazine and she looks good! I gotta to say… This is a cool celebrity photo!

Re: Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by joyli: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
chachacorner: http://chachacorner.com/radio-presenter-toolz-tolu-oniru-is-not-fat-photo/

With all the noise made about her weight, I’m shocked at what people have been complaining about. Its no sin to be busty or have hips! She’s got a flat tummy… Stop judging as well as throwing stone! Here the radio personality who has been trending in the media is on TW celebrity magazine and she looks good! I gotta to say… This is a cool celebrity photo!

Toolz is on the fat side, don't get it twisted, by d time she gets married n start aving kids, she will expand !!

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by 2legit2qwt: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
joyli:

Toolz is on the fat side, don't get it twisted, by d time she gets married n start aving kids, she will expand !!
shocked shocked
Is she a balloon? Your description eh grin grin grin

Too much fufu tongue
She's curvy with some meat on her, not my type but i think she looks good.
Re: Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
I wonder how she manages to keep that tummy flat.
Re: Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by pheyikemi: 7:02am On Mar 16, 2013
blink182: I wonder how she manages to keep that tummy flat.
By using tummy girdle
Re: Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by Freebees(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Did i hear anyone call Toolz fat? That is a perfect picture of African beauty right there. Hmm-mm Her Boo must be enjoying her. The picture westerners paint to us as beauty are their stature and size which they want and probably are succeeding as Colonialist to bring our self esteem down again. Toolz jor carry go.
Re: Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by Bebetter: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=24pt]Has anyone here heard of Body Magic? #Nuffsaid[/size]

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
She has enough "TOOLZ"... grin
Re: Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by trybe(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bebetter:
[size=24pt]Has anyone here heard of Body Magic? #Nuffsaid[/size]
Body magic in chief obis voice
Re: Radio Presenter Toolz-tolu Oniru Is NOT Fat-photo by nuelzy: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
fat as butter

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Governor Freaks Out While Shaking Omotola Ekeinde / "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message / Comedian Akpororo Commits Suicide After Nigeria Lose To Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.