Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Battle Of The Sexes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Sexes. (1748 Views)

Battle Of The Sexes / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! / Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Sexes. by Kirinwa: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Ladies assuming your guy bought a Prado Jeep for you and later breaks up with you.Will you return the gift?
Guys will you demand your ex returns a Prado Jeep you gave her during the dating days.What if you really need it because you're very broke or something.
What are your views.Let the battle begin!
*sees cover shoe fly over my head.
*Dodges*
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Ollykukis(f): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2013
Its a gif Why should i return it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Ollykukis(f): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2013
Its a Gift Why should i return it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2013
Is prado a Jeep? Or a Toyota SUV.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Kirinwa: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ollykukis: Its a gif Why should i return it.

It's not new that people do return gifts from their exes.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by digitalgeorgy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
If u wnt to fall ur hands lk timaya, u r free to ask her to return the gift.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Kirinwa: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
tpacalipse: Is prado a Jeep? Or a Toyota SUV.

Ask Tuface and Annie Idibia.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Amya(f): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
The guy shouldn't ask for it back, neither is the girl obliged to give it back.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
a gift is a gift, why should i return it ? unless we signed some kind of doucment saying if we break up, return all gifts, if not........it is mine forever grin
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Kirinwa: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2013
adaobi123: a gift is a gift, why should i return it ? unless we signed some kind of doucment saying if we break up, return all gifts, if not........it is mine forever grin

You must return it o.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by ichidodo: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2013
Gift ke, i wil just tow the thing away
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by kay9(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
I don't give gifts i cant bear to forget if things go sour. Why do u think naija girls only buy singlets and boxers for their bf's? I simply borrowed a leaf from them.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by greedie1(f): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
kay9: I don't give gifts i cant bear to forget if things go sour. Why do u think naija girls only buy singlets and boxers for their bf's? I simply borrowed a leaf from them.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
How can Prado be a Jeep now?
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Desloaaa(f): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
return gini
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by hardbody: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
adaobi123: a gift is a gift, why should i return it ? unless we signed some kind of doucment saying if we break up, return all gifts, if not........it is mine forever grin

My exact views. Besides, what of the kpomo exchange, how do u quantify and pay back?
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by hardbody: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
I just remembered that I need to ask my oga at the top. Whatever he says is the final decision....that's all.....
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by 190: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
this is why im starting to believe Nigerian men are the dumbest out there in the world wide world today

why would someone buy a prado jeep for a lady when his mom still takes keke na pep

if im to count 50dumbest nigerian men today i would name 60 from this forum who could easily do such

phuck!!

blasted! idiotz-

OP - I wont be buying a prado jeep for a lady who hasnt said YES to me and pushed two or three kids for me in the first place

its not called selfishness its called common sense

you nigerian men should try it sometime undecided

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Popowaa: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Make he also return all the akpako he knock.Mitchweeeeeeee.He will ve to kill me to get the car back.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by 190: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: Make he also return all the akpako he knock.Mitchweeeeeeee.He will ve to kill me to get the car back.

then you would easily DIE if you dont return that car

cos if you think its easy to buy a car with 4tyres then why dont u try working or asking your dad what a PRADO JEEP IS !! undecided
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Popowaa: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
And u think opening legs too is easy,y dont u also ask mama to open her legs so u knock her akpako.
190:

then you would easily DIE if you dont return that car

cos if you think its easy to buy a car with 4tyres then why dont u try working or asking your dad what a PRADO JEEP IS !! undecided
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by 190: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: And u think opening legs too is easy,y dont u also ask mama to open her legs so u knock her akpako.

get the phuck out
do you know how many women that prado jeep could buy for one full year plus them opening their legs for one full year
whats so special about you parting your legs open or is there GOLD inside angry

sharrap and return my gift and if you think parting your legs is enough then return all the ice-cream and food you've eaten as well undecided undecided
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Popowaa: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
Den u too return all the boxers and singlet i bought for u on ur birthday,afterall did i force u to buy the jeep?the thing sweet u scatter ur brain wey u buy jeep so y shd i return it.abeg park smwhere with ur golf 1 make i get space pass with my jeep.
190:

get the phuck out
do you know how many women that prado jeep could buy for one full year plus them opening their legs for one full year
whats so special about you parting your legs open or is there GOLD inside angry

sharrap and return my gift and if you think parting your legs is enough then return all the ice-cream and food you've eaten as well undecided undecided
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
[size=13pt]I won't accept such a gift from a boyfriend.[/size]
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by pleep(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
190: this is why im starting to believe Nigerian men are the dumbest out there in the world wide world today

why would someone buy a prado jeep for a lady when his mom still takes keke na pep

if im to count 50dumbest nigerian men today i would name 60 from this forum who could easily do such

phuck!!

blasted! idiotz-

OP - I wont be buying a prado jeep for a lady who hasnt said YES to me and pushed two or three kids for me in the first place

its not called selfishness its called common sense

you nigerian men should try it sometime undecided
AMEN Nigerian men are the stupidest on the planet.... even if you make 1 Billion dollars a year you can still give away your dignity with a $40k jeep.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
pleep: AMEN Nigerian men are the stupidest on the planet.... even if you make 1 Billion dollars a year you can still give away your dignity with a $40k jeep.

[size=13pt]Abi? "Stupidest" isn't even a word.[/size]
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by 190: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: Den u too return all the boxers and singlet i bought for u on ur birthday,afterall did i force u to buy the jeep?the thing sweet u scatter ur brain wey u buy jeep so y shd i return it.abeg park smwhere with ur golf 1 make i get space pass with my jeep.

who is this girl undecided
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by pleep(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: Make he also return all the akpako he knock.Mitchweeeeeeee.He will ve to kill me to get the car back.
I can understand you not giving the jeep back, but that way you justify it shows that you have a sick brain.

People like you go to church a pretend to be christians lol. This i why i tell everyone who really believes in God to marry a virgin... all the rest are just glorified prostitutes.
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by 190: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
pleep: AMEN Nigerian men are the stupidest on the planet.... even if you make 1 Billion dollars a year you can still give away your dignity with a $40k jeep.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I refuse to comment further on this in regards to nairaland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by 190: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
pleep: I can understand you not giving the jeep back, but that way you justify it shows that you have a sick brain.

People like you go to church a pretend to be christians lol. This i why i tell everyone who really believes in God to marry a virgin... all the rest are just glorified prostitutes.

Too bad 98% of them have this exact same thinking of hers
even though they seem to hide it grin grin grin grin grin

The beautiful ones are DEFINATELY NOT YET BORN grin grin
bE Nice to her at least shes speaking her mind
let her keep the JEEP grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by Popowaa: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Do i ve to answer?
190:

who is this girl undecided
Re: Battle Of The Sexes. by pleep(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Abi? "Stupidest" isn't even a word.[/size]
Is "Abi" a word either? You dumb hoe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys Looking Better Than Girls These Days? / Question For Romance Section Dunces / 8 Signs He Only Wants To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.