Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? (54905 Views)

Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center. / Day Care Center / How To Setup A Money-Lending Firm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? by Orente21(f): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
HRhotness:

it would be tricky, mothers wont hand over their child unless they are absolutely sure its safe.

- go into partnership with a middle aged woman with a lot of experience with children (educational qualification will be a plus)
- she will handle all aspects of the children's care, u can over see finances and office stuff (sorry but its nest that way)
- find a suitable location and decide on what area u want to help children develop in (a creche is the first stage of learning for children outside the home and usually sets the foundation for all they learn - big responsibility).
- provide equipment and materials, learn and play toys, clean beddings and cots for naps, TV with loads of singalong tapes, lots of nappies and baby toiletries. also u have to ensure all surfaces are soft and child protected.
- also a child friendly outside area for running around will be ideal, kids like to go outdoors and its very good for them
- finally u'll need staff, people to chase after the children, ensure they eat, sleep and are clean all the time

my aunt started creche 8 yrs ago and i remember helping her draw up a list of all that had to be done, it has grown into a fully licensed pry sch now.
she managed to get children to say their ABC's and 123s (those that can talk) by the time the yr ran out, parents were so impressed that they insisted she open a nursery and pry sch as well. if u think along those lines, u will succeed
pls I need ur advise. I want to start creche also. I need a proposal to start with
Re: How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? by Orente21(f): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
2marto:
hey,

i want to encourage you to go ahead with your plan to set up a the day care, it is a very lucrative buz.I just finished documenting a research work/feasibility report on the subject i carried for a client who want to go into thesame business.I now have a complete business plan/feasibility report that can serve as a guide to anyone interested in the bus.

should you mind, then contact me

martojms@yahoo.com
goodevening sir, I sent you a pm. I need the proposal but ur email not working sir.
Re: How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? by Gummygummy(f): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Orente21 please drop your WhatsApp number or reach out to me. I can link you with someone who runs a crèche and can advise accordingly.
Re: How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? by Orente21(f): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Gummygummy:
Orente21 please drop your WhatsApp number or reach out to me. I can link you with someone who runs a crèche and can advise accordingly.
Thank sir. Hope u got my number?
Re: How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? by Orente21(f): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2021
Gummygummy:
I have not heard from you sir. I sent u a pm and also dropped my number. How far? Thanks
Re: How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? by Orente21(f): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2021
HRhotness:

it would be tricky, mothers wont hand over their child unless they are absolutely sure its safe.

- go into partnership with a middle aged woman with a lot of experience with children (educational qualification will be a plus)
- she will handle all aspects of the children's care, u can over see finances and office stuff (sorry but its nest that way)
- find a suitable location and decide on what area u want to help children develop in (a creche is the first stage of learning for children outside the home and usually sets the foundation for all they learn - big responsibility).
- provide equipment and materials, learn and play toys, clean beddings and cots for naps, TV with loads of singalong tapes, lots of nappies and baby toiletries. also u have to ensure all surfaces are soft and child protected.
- also a child friendly outside area for running around will be ideal, kids like to go outdoors and its very good for them
- finally u'll need staff, people to chase after the children, ensure they eat, sleep and are clean all the time

my aunt started creche 8 yrs ago and i remember helping her draw up a list of all that had to be done, it has grown into a fully licensed pry sch now.
she managed to get children to say their ABC's and 123s (those that can talk) by the time the yr ran out, parents were so impressed that they insisted she open a nursery and pry sch as well. if u think along those lines, u will succeed
hello sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.