Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Fling With A Total Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fling With A Total Stranger (929 Views)

Ladies, Can You Sleep With A Total Stranger To Save His/her Life? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Sometimes Love Is Like Sleepwalking Into The Arms Of A Total Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fling With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 17, 2013
I
Re: Fling With A Total Stranger by Kirinwa: 4:13am On Mar 17, 2013
You sound so pathetic.You just registered today on a Sunday and your first post is this . undecided
You know what?I think that oga at the crap shit is in bad taste and doesn't appeal to me no more.
So you know what?
Take yourself, your crappy username and your request to some ashawo joint.Damn.
Re: Fling With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2013
datsall: I want a fling with a girl i have never met. Generous reception await any intrested girl that fits into my picture
1. Must be in Abuja
2. Must be between 18 and 24
3. Moderate dresser

email delightkenny@gmail.com on or before March 20th
Olodo, there are 100's of brothels with thousands of strangers all over Abuja. Why don't you patronize them with your wish list?

Or are you scared shitless you'll run into your girlfriend? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fling With A Total Stranger by amygreat24(f): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2013
cheesy grin
sexkillz: Olodo, there are 100's of brothels with thousands of strangers all over Abuja. Why don't you patronize them with your wish list?

Re: Fling With A Total Stranger by Mynd44: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2013
Another mofo looking to get laid....
Re: Fling With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
sexkillz:

Are you saying his gf is in the same line of business?
Re: Fling With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kirinwa: You sound so pathetic.You just registered today on a Sunday and your first post is this . undecided
You know what?I think that oga at the crap shit is in bad taste and doesn't appeal to me no more.
So you know what?
Take yourself, your crappy username and your request to some ashawo joint.Damn.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Years Marriages And Relationships Fail? / I'm Totally Confused!!! Pls Advice Me!!!!!!!!!! / My Sincere Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.