Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

United States Of America Vs United Kingdom - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (41569 Views)

Poll: Which country would you rather live in, given the choice?

The United States?: 62% (110 votes)
The United Kingdom?: 37% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom!!! Your Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

You can't be nearer to the truth. I used to remneber getting some wrinkly necktie (s) from a uncle in the UK. I was like "Ol boy make this man give me some dough make I enter main market"

UK folks?
As a young child I would have opened an underwear stand infront of my house from all the pants I got from them UK aunties.
na so so pant pant they fit dash us.
some are my grandmothers size sef.
looking back am I sure they were not okirika panties
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
The Jackal:

Americans are hoodlums. . . . .They rob, kill and steal.
which country is not guilty of that. . .that's like saying Nigeria is better because US robs, kills, and steals
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Dreloaded(f): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
Look at these people dodging our questions

WHO LEAVES A WOMAN LIKE DIANA FOR A MONKEY LIKE CAMILLA

Make we hear word, jare
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2008
rotflmao grin
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2008
The Jackal:

@ Nwando,

Dont even start. . . . .
The only distinguishing thang is the American kid's obesity. . . . .Its a problem down there.
Everything looks FAT. . . . Its y'all habit.

@Dont mind Nwando.
The Brit kid is a baby. . . . . .The American kid is the PIKIN(unhealthy, overweight and mentally-challenged)!!!

at least we get food in quantum.
some just need self control.
your Uk kids are having hunger pangs as we speak
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by danity: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2008

LMAO!
Ewwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo!
Abeg leave the poor children alone.
They don't portray their respective countries
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Dreloaded(f): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2008
Osisi I dont understand why they keep whining about obesity

If American kids SMOKED half as much as UK people, they too would look like anorexic cokeheads

Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Dreloaded(f): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2008
So much for free dental tongue
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2008
lol!! na wa o
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by TheJackal1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2008
UK kids having hunger pangs?
Blimey. . . . . .40 pounds is enuff to feed any kid @ Sainsburys or Waitrose!!!!!
Food is the cheapest commodity in the UK. . . . . A kid of 5 knows that.

Okrika undies in the UK?
This is not NY where Chinese peops sell fake products for y'all
Half of the thangz y'all wear in the USA are fakes anyway. . . . .

@ D-reloaded,

Prince Charles and Camilla dated long before Charles met Diana.
It's like comparing ur present date to that Ibadan boy u dated in high school. . . .
Hell, it's not about beauty here. . . . .  .The Prince can shag any woman he wants in the world with the kinda money he's got!!!!
It's about FIRST LOVE. wink wink ;
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Uche2nna(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2008
The least she could have done is to fill up those gaping holes in her dentures.  shocked shocked shocked shocked

It seems the more talented u are, the more issues u have
D-reloaded:

Osisi I don't understand why they keep whining about obesity

If American kids SMOKED half as much as UK people, they too would look like anorexic cokeheads

Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Dreloaded(f): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2008
Jackal, everyone knows the reason why the Queen didnt allow him to marry Camille in the first place is because she's unattractive and they didnt need another ugly duck in the royal family

Not that she(Camille) looks any different than most British females  tongue

kai, can you imagine if Camile and Charles had children?

*shivers*
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by TheJackal1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

While i agree Americans have more beautiful women than the Brits, they also have more ugly peops.
I watch Jerry Springer on TV. . . . .and those butch lesbians are good replica of mountain gorillas.
Someone told me they have the highest assembly of ugly peops in the world.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Dreloaded(f): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2008
While i agree Americans have more beautiful women than the Brits, they also have more ugly peops

It could be because we have MORE people period! Olodo tongue

I can only name 3 pretty women from the UK

-Elizabeth Hurley
-Catherine Zeta Jones
-Naomi Campbell

I would have mentioned Thandie Newton but she's like an anorexic clown now. Looks like a Blowpop nowadays
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2008
#1 Top UK model shocked

Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by TheJackal1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

Naomi Campbell? You sure have a poor taste.
Nobody reckons with her here.

Kate Winslet, Kate Beckinsale, Gemma and Anna Friel. . . .
You need to check em out. They are gracious.

@ morenike09,

With ur latest dumb post, u have made me lose appetite on this topic.
If u wanna take jabs at UK peops, do so with constructive points not via lazy n dumb pics like the last one u did.
U r pathetic!!!
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2008
The Jackal:

@ morenike09,

With your latest dumb post, u have made me lose appetite on this topic.
If u want to take jabs at UK peops, do so with constructive points not via lazy n dumb pics like the last one u did.
You r pathetic!!!
am sorry but i think your reply was funny. . .na wa . . .chillax. jeez, UK is not going to give you an award for huffing/puffin on this forum grin grin grin grin

dnt lose your appetite now o. . .that's what you'll be seeing on your TV. . .may the queen bless UK!! amen!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by SeanT21(f): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2008
at first i was all about Britain because i thought Britain was better than the US.

But then i thought,

Do the UK has free school bus

Do the UK provide food stamp and free food for the poor and homeless.

Yes America do have High Crime rate but America is big as hell

Yes America do have obese people but the food is good over here ex Burger King, T.G.I Fridays and ruby Tuesday

Besides America has people from everywhere. you can walk into walmart and see Chinese, America, black,African, Mexicans, Australian, English, Haitian, Jamaican and every race on earth.

America has better TV. The average American TV provide ex Comcast, Direct TV, Dish Network and Time warner cable has over 300 channels plus my favorite OnDemand.

America has a better school system. Some schools in America even have McDonald's in it.

most Americans are not stuck up like the snobbish British. Ex Victoria beckham and Kiera Knightley

America has hot places like Hollywood, Los Angeles, Miami, Brooklyn, Queens, Baltimore, Charlotte, washington DC, New York, Atlanta, Dallas and i can go on and one

The Americans invented the internet.(Bill Gates)

AMERICA IS WAY BETTER, ASK DAVID BECKHAM SEXY SELF
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by dee02(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2008
America for the government cheese, food-stamps, free milk, ho's and more ho's

UK for the yobs,pounds, the tube"mind the gap" and the tax
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by bobby16(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2008
YEAH YEAH prince Harry went to war for his ''country'' but how many years did he stay? oh no he stayed for 2 months before they got his ass out.
And now is time to break down why the United states is the better country.
One of you London dudes talked about Education in Britain and i don't think you need to go there
First of all I don't thnk you know anything about Harvard university, yale university, stanford university,cornel university and and the best technology school in the world MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (M.I.T). And you over there comparing schools you need to get your facts right. you can say Americans are very conceited is ok because it theway they live but my friend don't ever compare london education or else I might have to drag you down here to M.IT to see what we do.
Thanks.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Dreloaded(f): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2008
Kate Beckinsale isnt that great

and Kate Winslet., I think she's pretty but .I thought you were against full figured women? Her ass alone is the reason why Leo died in Titanic tongue
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by debosky(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2008
who cares about which women are fine? If the Uk peeps need fine women, France, Spain and Portugal are a couple of hours away cheesy

One of the funny things about the Uk is the metro though, 'mind the gap between the platform and the train' I'm like WTF?? can't you just fix the stuff so its the same size? Some of those tube stations are awful too - they need to upgrade that underground pronto.

another thing - why so many freaking cameras everywhere? I'm sure even in the 2" by 2" loo you have Mama Charlie's camera watching to see if you flush grin grin grin

@ bobby

don't get ahead of yourself - Imperial College, Cambridge, Oxford, LSE and others are just as good if not better than the schools you've listed - the only differences are primarily in the endowment size and land available in the US. barring those, there is no competition.

What is good about schools having Mickey dees? That is why the US is the most obese nation on earth, heart attack go kill half of una if care isn't taken. Its also the most overmedicated country on the face of the earth - if your shit is too brown for your liking, they'll give you a pill to make it pink for ya grin grin grin

Back to the beautiful women - the page 2 (or is it 3) gals in the SUN are more beautiful than any of these yeye US actresses - the best ones are Mexican/Latin American anyways so they aint even American. tongue
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Dreloaded(f): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2008
debo sharrap jo. You're in our continent, quit being a brown-noser angry tongue
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by doyin13(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2008
all these women wey una dey call no join abeg.

Only black women matter. . . . and I will have to admit that America prolly trounces the UK on that front.

The ones that are under size 18 anyway.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by debosky(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2008
doyin13:

all these women wey una dey call no join abeg.

Only black women matter. . . . and I will have to admit that America prolly trounces the UK on that front.

The ones that are under size 18 anyway.

grin grin grin

and those ones are fast disappearing too. . .I heard nwando's bakassi is big enough to put plate+fork and knife on grin grin

D-reloaded dey wear pata nla now too cry
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by 4Him(m): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

and those ones are fast disappearing too. . .I heard nwando's bakassi is big enough to put plate+fork and knife on grin grin

Is that true? grin I always pictured Nwando was on the slim side. Chineke.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by doyin13(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

Hehehehele. . . Ass so fat you could see it from the front grin
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by doyin13(m): 12:58am On Apr 04, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

Hehehehele. . . Ass so fat you could see it from the front grin

@David

i bet you were with her in that mental pic. tongue grin As Igodo Megodo would say. . . . . .maniacally bewildering phantasmagoria
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2008
nasty!!

as long as we all agree that USA is better. . .dnt try to argue with me. . .you'll be further ignore.
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

OSANOBUA!!!!!!!!!!!
when did a fight between UK and USA change to a discussion on my bakassi?
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by Dreloaded(f): 1:06am On Apr 04, 2008
debo, ori e ti ye

pata nla ko. Big Girl pant ni

Sorry but such sizes arent made for Victoria Secret grin

Eranko angry
Re: United States Of America Vs United Kingdom by TheSly: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2008
Damn!!!!!!!!! thread is now redundant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) / Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.