Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar (24660 Views)

Wole Soyinka With Members Of Royal Court Theatre In The UK In 1959 Throwback / I Was At The Funeral Mass Of Late Iyetade Soyinka With Pictures / Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
chux4liv:
Oga U don commit? This one wey u wan delete account... By their fruit you shall know them
Wetin i comit? So i shouldn't have my freedom anymore? and what do you mean by 'By their fruit you shall know them'? One of the reasons i want to delete my account is because of shait like this...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by a4hafoe(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Imagine,datz y i av somany couse mate smoking,dy wnt inspiratn frm it ...smh!
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by egift(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ride on
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Only colgate advanced clean can save his teeth from the clutches of brownness grin
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Black Peni5: [size=13pt]Once a cultist always a cultist...[/size]

He is got to be the most successful cultist in the world then. . . .Why did your father not choose to be one or you ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by dandoki: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
phransix147: Dat tin no resemble cigar oh!
Certainly not the type for which Cuba is famous!
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
toothpaste: Only colgate advanced clean can save his teeth from the clutches of brownness grin
People de for this world o.. how person go de obsessed with toothpaste? embarassed
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Zonacom(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Not a big deal in ma opinion
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by sweetguy10(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
So what ? Wish it is weed though . undecided
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
In the name of Wole Soyinka may Yoruba Ifa Orisha Religion spread across YorubaLand. ASE!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by pat077: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by mysticgal(f): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
okorafor boy,go to any section of choice,find create topic and click,write and press submit button,show us the stuffs you've got oooh.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Maxymilliano(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
His smoking habit when he was younger was not something hidden, his civil war memoir 'The Man Died' reveals how crumpled cigarettes was being shared with some of his inmates while in jail, amongst other issues treated in the book...
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by raski04(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
okorafor aboy: please my people,how do i post something on nairaland? i have many things for u guys, but the coconut head wey i get no gree me learn how to post them.
let see that ur coconut head first b4 we teach you grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
If this is noble wole,then i guess he used and still using bleaching cream
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
That's weed not cigar lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Clerverly: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
blink182: In full exuberance that led him to introduce frats into the country that have totally gotten out of hand.
e.diotu olesegun mimiko asz licker. Anu ohia!
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by BlackPeni5: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

He is got to be the most successful cultist in the world then. . . .Why did your father not choose to be one or you ?

I.Diot!!! Why not do blood money so dat u can be successful for your children.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
undecidedsoyinka Man hit me wit dat Joint abeg! Nice 1 wink
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by ak47mann(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
nice pixs, it seems he love his afro cool
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by redsun(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2013

It could have been a blunt that gave him his evergreen wisdom. That made him exceptional from average Africans.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by firstolalekan(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2013

NA IGBOH JOR
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
jj
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by killuminati(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Na chocolate tar mixed wit chronic be dat oh! Smoke that goigoi shiit mhencheesy

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by osifred(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
I chose not to believe that a sane person made a thread out of this picture.

Like this post if you think the op needs medical attention.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
This should be a drama scene.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Sweetapple007(f): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
He looks craxy.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by illicit(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
thats the local MARADA he talked about in his n ovel THE MAN DIED, i av always want to know what it looks like as i av neva heard of it or seen it anywhere else.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by shadrach77: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wole Soyinka started cultism in Nigerian universities sad sad angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by redsun(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
shadrach77: Wole Soyinka started cultism in Nigerian universities sad sad angry angry angry

Great that he didn't start corruption and thuggery in niigerian society. His fraternity was to fight injustices and man inhumanity against man,like we have in today's naija

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
BLOODY COWARD. ABACHA WOULDA GOT HIM
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
shadrach77: Wole Soyinka started cultism in Nigerian universities sad sad angry angry angry
stale news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Lokoja, Kogi State / EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud / Rotimi Amaechi Arrives Oyo State To Continue Project Inspection - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.