Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar (24661 Views)

Wole Soyinka With Members Of Royal Court Theatre In The UK In 1959 Throwback / I Was At The Funeral Mass Of Late Iyetade Soyinka With Pictures / Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by jacoplain(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Don't forget that Wole Soyinka and Fela Kuti are first cousins and the radical non conformist / freedom fighter blood flows in their veins.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by ajbest(f): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
okorafor aboy: please my people,how do i post something on nairaland? i have many things for u guys, but the coconut head wey i get no gree me learn how to post them.
since u can't post based on ur dull self, guez u hv nuffin useful 2offer den shocked
okorafor aboy: please my people,how do i post something on nairaland? i have many things for u guys, but the coconut head wey i get no gree me learn how to post them.
since u can't post based on ur dull self, guez u hv nuffin useful 2offer den
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Masiya(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
I guess that was back in the days
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by ishm(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
sheyie2007: Cultist we get package... yes bawse cool
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by ishm(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
sheyie2007: Cultist we get package... yes bawse cool

True talk.....that was way back
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by redsun(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
Babzilla: BLOODY COWARD. ABACHA WOULDA GOT HIMc

He who fights and run away,lives to fight another day. Not all that survived the battle fields are cowards.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by redsun(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
The fraternity of soyinka's university era in Nigeria was a fraternity of men of principles,dignity,fairness,vision,selflessness,inspiration and justice. Not the ones of today's nigerian university that are bastardized by riffraffs,like the the present day ruling elite.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Katsumoto: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
shadrach77: Wole Soyinka started cultism in Nigerian universities sad sad angry angry angry

I suppose Carl Benz and Henry Ford must be responsible for all the road accidents in the world.

In case you don't understand, whatever can be used for good can also be used for evil.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
redsun:

He who fights and run away,lives to fight another day. Not all that survived the battle fields are cowards.

HE WHO FIGHTS U SAID.
HE DIDNT FIGHT HE RAN AWAY LIKE WHIPPED DOG AND ONLY CAME BACK WHEN THE THREAT WAS NO MORE.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Katsumoto: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Babzilla: BLOODY COWARD. ABACHA WOULDA GOT HIM

Maybe it is cowardice for an UNARMED man to run from a mad ARMED man in your village.

If you are ever attacked by armed robbers while you are unarmed, make sure you show them your jet li skills.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by teeceexx: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Dat τ̲̅ĭŋ bë•⌣•. Like jumbo sized igboo
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Paulonminyi: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
SIR BANYE: 1st to comment. I deserve an award or sometin
u re hereby given d followin award 4 ur comment 1:hugin electric transformer 2:u re d new Boko H*ram boss 3:d rest of d award wil b given in Yobe&Mali
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by redsun(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Babzilla:

HE WHO FIGHTS U SAID.
HE DIDNT FIGHT HE RAN AWAY LIKE WHIPPED DOG AND ONLY CAME BACK WHEN THE THREAT WAS NO MORE.

Fighting does not necessarily mean violence or static geographical location. One can fight by all means and from anywhere.
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Babzilla:

HE WHO FIGHTS U SAID.

Mighty Igor! Na you sabi pass jare lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by valboy20(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
Katsumoto:

Maybe it is cowardice for an UNARMED man to run from a mad ARMED man in your village.

If you are ever attacked by armed robbers while you are unarmed, make sure you show them your jet li skills.

abeg no mind am jor....he talk garbage n besides, hex jux hatin
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by bisi16(m): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2013
phransix147: Dat tin no resemble cigar oh!
Omo na igbo be dat confirm!
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by itsmayiela(m): 6:04am On Mar 18, 2013
oya,spk out ur mind.wetin e resemble?
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2013
Katsumoto:

MAYBE U SHOULDT ALSO RUN UR MOUTH WHEN U KNOW U
A. ARE UNARMED
B. AND U CANT STAND THE HEAT WHEN THE SH!TE HITS THE FAN,
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2013
jacoplain: Don't forget that Wole Soyinka and Fela Kuti are first cousins and the radical non conformist / freedom fighter blood flows in their veins.
U CANT COMPARE THE TWO. ONE FACED HIS DESTINY LIKE A REAL MAN DIED FIGHTING, THE OTHER RAN AWAY LIKE A B*****
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by airmark(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2013
Babzilla:
U CANT COMPARE THE TWO. ONE FACED HIS DESTINY LIKE A REAL MAN DIED FIGHTING, THE OTHER RAN AWAY LIKE A B*****OJUKWU
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2013
akingangan: If this man should get a nice low cut, it will be some amazing fresh air never felt before
shut up don't insult the capon
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2013
vc online: shut up don't insult the coward
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by ozodimgba(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2013

Wetin ee resemble then?
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by ozodimgba(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
bisi16:
Omo na igbo be dat confirm!

by who? Yoruba, hausa abi na idoma?
Re: Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar by bisi16(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
ozo-dimgba:

by who? Yoruba, hausa abi na idoma?
see u! tribalist.. IGBO can also mean indian hemp, which is wat i was referring to. u don run dey accuse other tribes. i am of the igbo tribe but na pple lyk u dey ruin dis country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#budgetofcorruption Trending On Twitter (Nigerians Reacts) / Constitution Says Erring Judges Must Be Investigated By NJC Only — Afe Babalola / Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.