Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye (42796 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / My Oga At The Top: NSCDC Replaces Shem With Adesuyi As Lagos Commandant / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chucky234(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
oladrogo: My take on this matter is this # english language is not our father's language # soo , when anybody makes mistake when speaking english its better to correct him or her than to redicule the person in public mistakes are bound to be made . Kpakam
This has nothing to do with English mor0n,its about being competent. Even if he speaks pidgin but knows what he was talking about no one would have ridicule him because 2face Idibia always speaks pidgin where he thinks he cant thread the right words together in Queen's language,in the case of Mr. Shem incompetence was in full play mode.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by 3kay945(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
You guys clamoring for his head can keep quiet now.,
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Regiblinkz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
~Bluetooth:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-HentCEDWt6Y/UUQ1pnC24dI/AAAAAAAAKg8/vwwlwJ7vKpI/s400/oga+2.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Foolish organization working for a foolish government promoting foolishness in order to justify a foolish act by a foolish man who publicly displayed his world class foolishness and now being foolishly promoted by his foolish oga at the top.
continue ranting while his employers pay him fat salary...he should loose his job because of website...

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Dee60: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Obafaiye will do a better job than oga at the top at the villa. He will bring laughter to many Nigerian homes on a daily basis. This man is not being ridiculed as claimed. Lagosians like him for his originality.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Regiblinkz(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
killuminati: ode na 'spare', no be 'speared' Abi u wan make dem kill am before?
no mind dat mumu,even when he has all the time in d world to type he still makes mistakes yet criticising another man for a Ω̶oτ knowing the name of a website..
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by dabrake(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
. . . Asked if he sensed any fowl play
with the interviewers, he
posited: . . .
nawah for ncrmonline.com. After, una go follow dey yab Mr. My-oga-at-the-top.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Drhenrysaint(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
mumu wetin b d meanin of sobbe?
Lol
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by 3kay945(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Regiblinkz: continue ranting while his employers pay him fat salary...he should loose his job because of website...

You mind them?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by nursemyke: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ok ooo let us thank the Oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by cr7lomo: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Seriously, you mean you watched that video and you came to this conclusion? Nigeria truly have a long way to go The man should be sent packing, so incompetent and out of debt! Nigeria have brilliant minds in abundance all over the country.

Imagine if He was asked the same question about the company website by someone else wanting to know more about what the agency is all about and all He will be able to tell the individual is WWW., err WWW. no wait..its WWW.ncdsc

Silly Oga at the top ought be fired to hiring such an incompetent individual!

U r a foooool , so as d m...orons dat clickd like. Ppl like u guys r d 1s dat can b easily used cos u r Venerable. His inteview wsnt bad apart 4m d mistake he made @ d end. Som1 dat ws posted 2 fyt corruption nd his bin doin his job well. Ppl like u dnty want nigeria 2 mv forward cos uv dcided 2 remain dumb

3 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by cr7lomo: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-HentCEDWt6Y/UUQ1pnC24dI/AAAAAAAAKg8/vwwlwJ7vKpI/s400/oga+2.jpg[/img]

Foolish organization working for a foolish government promoting foolishness in order to justify a foolish act by a foolish man who publicly displayed his world class foolishness and now being foolishly promoted by his foolish oga at the top.

Bad belle, is it his fault dat ur unqualified dad dint mk it near d top or @ d top. Yabbin anoda mans work, I can bet dat ur dad wud tink a computer is a television

4 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by cr7lomo: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2013
Nashville: .

People like you right? On a serious note, Nigeria will not develop until we begin to made demands of our leaders. Demands of integrity, competence, knowledge and accountability.

Hundreds of people have just been defrauded using fake websites of NSCDC. Now the Lagos commandant is sent out to explain to viewers the whole issue and what is being done, and the man does not think he needs to know their website before appearing on TV. That was one of the worst interviews I have ever seen. The man was plain embarassing and I am sure his oga at the top is probably worse.

Enough of this "pity the guys family or that is someone's father", the point is that the man is incompetent and he should resign.

U sound so foolish, so because of he doesn't no his website dat mins his incompetent, r u ok? Do u even no d minin of d word incompetent and som fools like u clickd like. Ur problem must b connected 2 poverty nd frustration. Hv u eva bin 2 his office or hv u eva seen him do his job, d answer is no, and u want him 2 resign cos he doesn't no his orgs website.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Obijulius: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2013
CHIMCO: After looking at his face, i pitied him. Pls lets shield our swords.
Shield or sheath? O boy correct urself!!!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Dejideta: 12:38am On Mar 18, 2013
pharmow: Can people move on with their life and use the time they engrossed in humiliating this man to do something productive with their life. Am so baffled with energy some Nigerians have spent on this joke, do they not get tired? It is an act of inferiority and idleness to continue to derive fun from others' downfall

And for those that showed creativity in form of T-shirts, musical videos, games etc. from the comedy saga, U have the talent to be successful and don't limit yourselves to the news of the moment.

what do you do for a living?
Are you a special adviser to the oga at the top?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by cr7lomo: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2013
illuminaty: Soory pips for derailing d thread bt since I dnt no hw 2 post a topic on dis forum,I just had 2 use dis forum....my question is....btw GOTV n STARTIMES,which wud u prepare for all round entertainment?

Go get urself dstv
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by negosus: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2013
Honestly,am dumb-founded by that episode of nsdc website.
In a sane clime, he should have apologized to the public and perhaps tender his resignation.
It is also a learning curve for other Nigeria organizations that have failed to live-up to the socio-technological trend of 21st century, not to bring up a less versatile person to face the media. The Nigeria media house is trying so hard to catch up with the rest of the world's topmost media houses and would not spare anyone. You have to be sound and versatile to represent your organization in public forum or media briefing because questions can come from anywhere. And in case you don't know it, humbly say so, by then your organization's image is not utterly dented. But in this NSDC case, one might even question the competence of the top oga. It was a disaster!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by oomen(m): 5:20am On Mar 18, 2013
osram: This man should not b speard,he shud b fired asap!!!
You mean he should not be SPARED right?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by olutob(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2013
coogar: he should tender his resignation. he does not need to commit crime before he gets dismissed. incompetence is a good reason to have him sacked. how can he not know the web address of the organisation paying his wages?
U̶̲̥̅̊я saying nonsense
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by javadoctor(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2013
Why won't u know ur website for God's sake? What is ur description job then.a bank manager of a diamond bank branch that didn't know the no of bank employees was demoted,u can imagine a bank manager calling his secretary to find out.while on the phone they asked him to end the call,why won't u know this vital information,what else is ur job sir? They called u fr an interview bout website (expo) and u dint tink they would come to that? The guy is a big fool. Why won't u knw ur most selling product as a marketing manager,why won't u? We have people in postion of power doing nothing. Its sad
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by ehibia(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2013
In my own opinion, It was so unprofessional of the so called anchors of the Program, Such errors are bound to occur sometimes and as professional TV broadcasters they should know how to handle cases like that. It was so obvious that the Lady and one of the two gentlemen that kept asking over & over again whether NSCDC has more than one website had other motives, Guest are not suppose to be treated that way. In foreign media shows , most times cases like this are immediately detected and sensed by program anchors and 9 out of 10 times they stylishly twist the question in order not to embarrass their guests. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by platinum131(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2013
Elueme: Gbam! We celebrate mediocrity so well in Nigeria. I took time to watch the last 10 minutes of that interview on U-tube and would say the man in question didn't do badly with the exception of the website aspect where though glaringly clear he didn't know it but was trying to outsmart those young and hot blooded presenters who took him to the mud. Everybody ain't so complaint with ICT , so it would be callous to suspend him on that error, but that aside he caught me as somebody who knew his job and is proud of it.

Look man,you have said it all !
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by chochoman: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2013
Hope you are into private business yourself,otherwise your employers should also fire you,for spearing us.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Oseigha(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please how do I prepare yellow soup?
You mean you quoted all that just to ask how to prepare YELLOW soup? Nigerians are really becoming too naughty.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by platinum131(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2013

And you my friend should be more merciful especially when you cant spell. The word is 'spared not speared'. And that was obviously no error.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2013
osram: Oga At The Top, SPEAKS From Abuja.

**we have no reason to punish him, as he committed no crime.

http://www.ncrmonline.org/apps/blog/?view_type=0

I guess ignorance is not a crime. I wish he at least KNEW the website.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by platinum131(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2013
ehibia: In my own opinion, It was so unprofessional of the so called anchors of the Program, Such errors are bound to occur sometimes and as professional TV broadcasters they should know how to handle cases like that. It was so obvious that the Lady and one of the two gentlemen that kept asking over & over again whether NSCDC has more than one website had other motives, Guest are not suppose to be treated that way. In foreign media shows , most times cases like this are immediately detected and sensed by program anchors and 9 out of 10 times they stylishly twist the question in order not to embarrass their guests. lipsrsealed

Highly unprofessional duo. The 'lady' and 'gentleman' were bent on embarassing their guest.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Suyreboi: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2013
Dazz all
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Stanlyag(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2013
all of u defending mr.shem,its clear u havent gone out looking 4 a job in dis country.u will be shocked dat same people like mr. Shem will be de ones asking you all sort of questions including of course,'what is de website of dis or dat'.clearly he has no reason for not knowing such a thing which is equivalent to de name of his organization.and 4 dose of u talking about appearing on live tv before,mr.shem clearly didnt look shaky to me cos he was even shouting down de interviewers with words like 'waiteee' which i think he means 'wait'.dis whole case is a matter of incompetent people being employed because they are handpicked or know someone.same clearly goes for our president and his wife .
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by platinum131(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2013
ogbonoeba: We will not be silent! You people cannot silence us!
How can we ignore gross incompetence?
A simple website domain cannot be remembered by a 'commandant'?
How did he qualify for that job position?

Nonsense! angry

Go ahead and carry placard now, mumu oga at the bottom ! cheesy
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by platinum131(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

And you cant help but display your foolishness undecided
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by platinum131(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2013
cashkid: i agree wit u bro, bt i guess u suppose 2 use worse nt worst in dt sentence. jst an humble correctn!

Bros no offence intended but you should use 'a humble not an humble'
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by fm7070: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2013
This is celebration of mediocrity.
A state boss who doesn't know the website of the agency he heads at state level
It shows the level of technological decay we have in this country
What then is he using the computer aparatus in his office for?
Probably they're always watching movies on them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details) / Meet The 4 Governorship Aspirants Contesting For The Osun PDP Ticket Today / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.