Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye (42794 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / My Oga At The Top: NSCDC Replaces Shem With Adesuyi As Lagos Commandant / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by begwong: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
DanIlon: If he was order to leav job for no reason he was not steal million nairaland and what reason for MY OGA IS AT TOP is this committ crime? nigeria is lack of free speech, up obafaiye shem,up NSCDC and up MY OGA IS AT TOP!
o boy! From your yarn,you are not better than that commandant. . .
Did i hear u are also a NCDSC officer?
Yr oga @ d top need to see this yr jargon.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by mission231(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
some people ar just so nauthy that they can go any lenght to mock,jest,and discussing other peoples fault and failure forgeting they'av got alot running through their own ass too.we should not be suprise that some of this jobless murderfecker parent cannot even spell boy talk more of sitting an interview.nigerian let get over this issue and tackle the cases of other top currupt Government officails that are making lyf so hard for us.considered the faces of those innocent children rigth now,in school,public place etc.remember,if anything goes wrong with this precious family;you shall all pay for it in the kingdom of God. NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL.every mistake made is a lesson to other people. for channels presenters,you'av tried;soon its all coming back to yo cuz you people know it too well that this man does not understand wot ure asking him but you go ahead repeating the same question and put that man in wolrdwide shame and want to destroy the career he has secured for many years all in the names of criticism. it is well.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by mission231(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
u ar a fool.im sure you ar jobless.by the way,can you write a letter of application perfectly
Austyn316:

[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]I would not reply to this comment now. This is because I don't want to say something now and my Oga at the top will say something else later.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by mission231(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
symbianDON: instead of nscdc to kindly ask for state pardon for this man see wetin dem de yarn Tomorrow now one yeye person go say make we leave d man alone. In fact all d sympathy wey i get for d man don disappear.....is it too much if dis man issues a honourable statement apologising for d gross error he committed on tv? Instead of asking for soft landing for their oga at d top nscdc is trying to further abuse our common sensiblity. Na oil theieves say make d man no know their website? Abi channels tv do wrong by asking d man for their website? Warra shiiittt meennnn!!! Ijiat of d nscdc grin
can your father remember what year he started working?if no,then you dont deserve to criticise that creature or is it not PASS most of this yeye gradute dey carry comot for skul now. APLOKO
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by bobbydbobo: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=mission231]can your father remember what year he started working?if no,then you dont deserve to criticise that creature or is it not PASS most of this yeye gradute dey carry comot for skul now. APLOKO[/quot. Bless U mission 231..... Short nd wise comment!!! + nice name(mission 231).... SO
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
vicope:
The fact that you cannot differenciate between a web address and an e-mail address signifies you don't know much on a good day! angry

You seem not to understand that the trio of the Channels TV presenters must have visited the official website of NSCDC even before Mr Shem was called for the interview. They insisted on knowing the website not because they wanted to visit the website but making they wanted to make a fool of the commandant.

I also support due process but if we were to stick to merit, I'm sure you wouldn't even stand a chance!
guy, Just leave me alone, u hear? Go pack well for me.
I understand i was meant to say web address instead of e-mail but even @ dat just go and sit down where u belong
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by ogbonoeba: 2:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by thoniann(m): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2013
osram: This man should not b speard,he shud b fired asap!!!

Do you mean 'spared'?
Then you should be fired ASAP from nairaland. Olodo! Simple word you can't spell.

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by thoniann(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=bobbydbobo][/quote]

Some folks need Psychiatric Help. Now I know madness isn't just displayed in talking,but in writing also.
*wiping sweat from fore-head @ 6:00am*

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by donadexco(m): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Seriously, you mean you watched that video and you came to this conclusion? Nigeria truly have a long way to go The man should be sent packing, so incompetent and out of debt! Nigeria have brilliant minds in abundance all over the country.

Imagine if He was asked the same question about the company website by someone else wanting to know more about what the agency is all about and all He will be able to tell the individual is WWW., err WWW. no wait..its WWW.ncdsc

Silly Oga at the top ought be fired to hiring such an incompetent individual!
and who told you nscdc is a company?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by donadexco(m): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2013
DanIlon: If he was order to leav job for no reason he was not steal million nairaland and what reason for MY OGA IS AT TOP is this committ crime? nigeria is lack of free speech, up obafaiye shem,up NSCDC and up MY OGA IS AT TOP!
choiiii.. Smh.. See english wey get accident.. It is "my oga @ d top" not "my oga is at top" olodo abi u nr watch d interview?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by linusbnn(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Seriously, you mean you watched that video and you came to this conclusion? Nigeria truly have a long way to go The man should be sent packing, so incompetent and out of debt! Nigeria have brilliant minds in abundance all over the country.

Imagine if He was asked the same question about the company website by someone else wanting to know more about what the agency is all about and all He will be able to tell the individual is WWW., err WWW. no wait..its WWW.ncdsc

Silly Oga at the top ought be fired to hiring such an incompetent individual!
Do u tink uniform job is centered on ur education qualifications alone?look let me tell u,dis man (Oga at d top)must be one of d founders and most dedicated man even wen civil defense was still a bill in d senate, so my broda relax because if u are opportune to be in dat position, its not only based on ur qualifications but on how perfectly u can perform ur duties.fighting oil bungkerers no be beans ooooo
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by linusbnn(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2013
coogar: he should tender his resignation. he does not need to commit crime before he gets dismissed. incompetence is a good reason to have him sacked. how can he not know the web address of the organisation paying his wages?

Can u do beta if placed in his position??fighting oil bungkerers is not and easy tasks my broda,in addition,where were u wen civil defense had not been passed into law??allow dis man to eat d fruit of his labour
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by linusbnn(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2013
ogbonoeba: We will not be silent! You people cannot silence us!
How can we ignore gross incompetence?
A simple website domain cannot be remembered by a 'commandant'?
How did he qualify for that job position?

Nonsense! angry

Most uniform jobs do not promote because of ur qualifications,rather ur ability to perform dat task can put u in dat position. dis man must av been wit dis agency even wen it was a bill b4 d senate huse and also I see him as a dedicated staff,so allow him to eat of his sweat..some senators can no say d pledge, so Wat are we now saying?
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Gbenge77(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: you poster who is posting from your facebook I think you know you are saying one thing now and very soon your oga at the top will say another thing.
Dry.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by luluosas(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Aabee(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Some foolish critics enjoyin mockin Mr Shem, but in reality, dis man has done some good deeds for this country and he is gettin his salary while some jobless and foolish critics who havent achieved anything for themselves, talkless of niger are castigating odas. Am sure none of dis critics or deir grand fada's av made +ve impacts in dis country, dats y nobodi recognises dem. So spend ur time makin +ve impacts in ur life, rada dan critising odas.
Like d saying goes, a hero is not appreciatd in his homeland, so Mr Shem shud get used to his critics.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by ogbonoeba: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
linusbnn:

Most uniform jobs do not promote because of ur qualifications,rather ur ability to perform dat task can put u in dat position. dis man must av been wit dis agency even wen it was a bill b4 d senate huse and also I see him as a dedicated staff,so allow him to eat of his sweat..some senators can no say d pledge, so Wat are we now saying?

So they should do what most advanced nations do, and that is impose some sort of quality improvement....
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Hunkyimage(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please how do I prepare yellow soup?

Go and buy d foodstuffz from MTN Y'hello Online store,their website is ww.n err,their website is ww.mt errr... please ask my oga @... :p
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Hunkyimage(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-HentCEDWt6Y/UUQ1pnC24dI/AAAAAAAAKg8/vwwlwJ7vKpI/s400/oga+2.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Foolish organization working for a foolish government promoting foolishness in order to justify a foolish act by a foolish man who publicly displayed his world class foolishness and now being foolishly promoted by his foolish oga at the top.
nna see rap!!! Watz ur na iceprinz,M.I,?

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by pholubaba(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
its a shame to see some people defending this guy. shame on us all....Nigeria.
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Hunkyimage(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
oladrogo: My take on this matter is this # english language is not our father's language # soo , when anybody makes mistake when speaking english its better to correct him or her than to redicule the person in public mistakes are bound to be made . Kpakam
it's ridicule not redicule... Or better still you can ask my...
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Hunkyimage(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
shyyyyyyyttttee mehn!!! 1 of d hottest blunderous comment i don read dis month,o-boi, just showed this to 15 palz and they're joining me... U tight sha,1-love!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Bede2u(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
osram: tnk u....na only u don yan sense since.d rest na rubish dm dey yan.
I tell u. That guy smart well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Military Orders Generals To Retire, Gives Monday Deadline / 5 Governors, 30 Senators, 135 Reps Set To Dump APC (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.