Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,967 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy (25615 Views)

Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation / Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Urine: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
torhuke:

D criticism is even baseless. That we are not happy wt a particular decision dat is done and taken rightly is nt a good ground for constructive critism. He is the president and has d right to fetter discretion. When ur mesiah gets to power, let him kill all convicted criminals and pardon non.

Please tell me that was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by victorazy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Davo93: Wetin be una problem naw,,, who is the state pardon meant for?? Saints? Abeg free am jor, you just dey talk like say u wey dey comment go beta pass am if given the privilege... *Ojukwu wey kill millions of Igbo with his stubborness sef was pardoned*

Heyyy! Shhhhh!!! Stop it there. Never in ur life mention Hero Ojukwu's name anyhow before Amadioha strike u "Brat"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by obiseq: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
etenyong: BREAKING NEWS. Jonathan pardons Rev King, 5 kiddappers, 10 boko haram commanders, 2 ritualists & 15 arms robbers.
. YES good move! Let give him a STANDING OVATION
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Omen100(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=clemmonce][/quote]

my friend what is the meaning of this nonsense you are displaying here angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Orikinla(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
[size=28pt]When I told most people on Nairaland about the low IQ of GEJ, many people attacked me.
Now seeing is believing.
https://www.nairaland.com/588121/president-ph.d-think-he-low/2[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by ba7man(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
torhuke:

D criticism is even baseless. That we are not happy wt a particular decision dat is done and taken rightly is nt a good ground for constructive critism. He is the president and has d right to fetter discretion. When ur mesiah gets to power, let him kill all convicted criminals and pardon non.
Can't he simply stay away from them??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by mikexavo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nigerians and their follow follow syndrome,Hw many of U̶̲̥̅̊ cared to confirm dis news b4 commenting.SMH.
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Omen100(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
hey guys, this will interest you all wink

A Fulani man was arrested in Lagos, by a group of LASTMA officials for driving on the BRT lane and his car was fined #50,000.
Despite all begging and pleading, the LASTMA officials refused to release the car. "Okay, may i know where you are towing my car to?" the Fulani man asked.
"We re taking it to Alausa" replied one of d LASTMA officials. "Ha-ha-ha-ha" the Fulani bursted into laughter.
All d LASTMA officials were surprised and paid attention to him, wanting to know why
he's laughing. Immediately, the Fulani man brought out his phone began to speak this way "Abu Qaqa, Ina kwana? (Good morning in Hausa) "No sir? "Not less than 30min before it will explode" "The car has been arrested...
"Only 20 out of those new bombs inside the car...
"They are taking the car to the targeted destination...Alausa!
"I am coming back to Yobe alive now. "Thank you sir.
Greet other faithfuls for me. He rounded off his imaginary call. When he looked back, no LASTMAN was in sight. He entered his car and sped off, saying "Shege, dan burouba...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Year of Pardon there4 commit any crime and u r pardon
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by maclatunji: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Van snickers: Eyaa! Clifford Orji should not have died. He too would have received pardon.

Going by the way things are going in Nigeria, this is totally believeable.
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by kenex4ever(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Van snickers: Eyaa! Clifford Orji should not have died. He too would have received pardon.

May b he will go and pardon dat ogun state man dat sells human parts and eats d remaining parts under badagry bridge
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Yooguyz: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
this thread is a dirty trick, just checked the link and found out that a story like this never existed
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by goldolu: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mallam Magaji, you have the presidential pardon to fire on. If them catch you again, ytell them say na presido send you. Shikena!
talk2s: GEJ just has a good and forgiving heart. That's all!
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
begwong: Is Major BELLO MAGAJI A MUSLIM tongue
So what if he is a muslim?!...cos there are no gays claiming to practise other religions..(to d extent of establishing place of worships for their members)...even though none support it...and its very apparent that islam condems it the most and with the strictest punishement if he is prosecuted under the islamic law
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by dbride: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
talk2s: GEJ just has a good and forgiving heart. That's all!

So when you want to fight corruption your good and forgiving heart tells you to first pardon the corrupt?
When you sign into law that homosexuals will attract 14 yrs in jail you then pardon a homo in prison that had molested four teenagers.

This man does not know what he is doing. He is a robot. From his campaign days till date, he has not proved me wrong. Like I said, thought I could vote for him but backed down after I observed that he is a robot. People think for him. Mistake is his second name. I make bold to say that something is about to happen. Those whom the gods want to destroy, they first of all make mad.
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Okijajuju1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
Opoki:
[size=50pt]+1,000,000 LIKES
The Gods has spoken through your mouth.[/size]

[size=35pt]What gods?![/size] angry
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
rossik, sincere nigerian, billyonaire and co never show face. they must be searching desperately for a spin to put on this

lets see what the laptops will come up with this time

a president issuing pardons to child r-apists

mo-ron at the top. this is what happens when you hire people who are little more than yes men

a poorly thought out attempt to appear liberal

aso rock drunkard

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Newcrescent(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] Another Faux pas from the C-I-C, the more this man tries to justify Alam's pardon by pardoning others the more he shows his dumbness.

He is trying to give us the impression Alam. wasn't the real target of the pardon, but I wonder if he realizes we are not as dumb as he is.

I think it's about time the prison gates are opened and all prisoners are set free.

It's either GEJ is a product of a failed education system or he failed education.
[/size]

Good one from a good fella
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by ynas002(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
haba, wetin mr preseident do 4thr?
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by mko2005: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
oyb: rossik, sincere nigerian, billyonaire and co never show face. they must be searching desperately for a spin to put on this

lets see what the laptops will come up with this time

a president issuing pardons to child r-apists

mo-ron at the top. this is what happens when you hire people who are little more than yes men

a poorly thought out attempt to appear liberal

aso rock drunkard
You say all these to an authority over you ?
Pray for him instead,that is if you are a christian !
May God help us all
God bless us
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by tchaik(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Magaji vs. Nigerian Army = photocopy of CTC is admissible. The court went against all odds to make this case a locus classicus, and convicted the paedophile; now this .

*Smh*
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by akbahbah(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kabiru sokoto is d next to receive presidential pardon
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by dexmond: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Topic Jonathan is using the pardon of the rapist as a ploy to water down the sharp criticism from the US and the EU nations. It is a well known fact that the West had slammed Nigeria for criminalising homosexuality, with this pardon, Jonathan will now be treated specially by the West with the hope that he will promote sodomy in Nigeria. Watch out as irresponsible western leaders begin to praise Jonathan just for promoting sodomy and rape as if there is more to this sodomy rights than the odinary eyes could see.
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by killuminati(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pataki: Apparently this scumbag of a President is mentally unbalanced. sad
Definitely! He's also a product of homosexuality he and his whole crew
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You say all these to an authority over you ?
Pray for him instead,that is if you are a christian !
May God help us all
God bless us

is you feel up to praying for a man who pardons child r-apists, that is up to you
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Urine:

Please tell me that was a mistake.
No it wasn't a mistake, it is a fact. Define pardon and give me a cogennt reason why alamieseigha and this magaji bello shouldn't be pardoned.
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by ishm(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Boss13: Jonathan is not contesting for president in 2015. However his position is not making it better for PDP if only APC can get their act right so that we can kick PDP out of power. The party produces useless candidates.
Boss13: Jonathan is not contesting for president in 2015. However his position is not making it better for PDP if only APC can get their act right so that we can kick PDP out of power. The party produces useless candidates.
useless candidate except late Must Yaradua
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by kabaka1: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju: WHAT THE FHUCK!!!!!!! shocked shocked

Jonathan Ebele Goodluck, I advise you to sack all your advisers now. They are agents of the APC Devil out to ruin you.

He pardoned a pea`dophile?! shocked WHY?!

#TheFreshAirIsFadingFast!!

Yes! Of all things, he pardoned a paedophile this timem, so he can go ahead Nd keeping attacking young poor boys on d streets tongue

No shame 4 this president oh!
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Smooyis(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hmmmmm. Gej. I love u but i hate ur style. I mean ur tolerance for corruption and its agents. I hate to think dat u can have the kind of sympathy u are having towards corrupt associates rather than for we nigerians who voted u to power. I remember how scorching the sun was when i voted for u. And am almost regretting i wasted my time doing dat.
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by dedons: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Omen100:

please ask those boko boys.
abeg where i fit meet dem
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
WTF!!!!! @;%*§#!
This man wants to destroy this country
Re: Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
PHILONZO: PDP people are all gays now.....what do you expect?
Yes, they are all ggays with wives and children. Gays who marry women under nigeria custom/marriage act.. Impregnate their wives the way ur father impregnated ur mother to give birth to u. They are in power 2day and training their children mostly in foreign universities to become profesionals in various fields. If u reason wt ur head, u won't type dat thrash..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.