Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? (19192 Views)

We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / 2012 Budget Compared To 2011 And 2010 (N13trn or $84bn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
People please do not vote gej.

IF WE REALLY WANT THIS COUNTRY TO CHANGE WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER.

GEJ IS HEARTLESS,AND IS NO MOOD TO HELP PEOPLE WITH THE HIGH INCOME NIGERIA EARNS. SO WAKE UP MY PEOPLE. cheesy wink

THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by lacasa: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
i wasn't Clueless in 2011 and i don't think i'll be Cluelesss in 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by deletrue: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pataki: I did not vote for him 2011. Since I never even liked him from the onset. Equally I was not in thecountry at the time of election.

2015 I will return for the elections and personally campaign and vote against him.

I am proudly team APC.
From your contributions, why do you think you should not be likened to worthless human being? you were not in the country yet you are complaining that you did not vote for him. When your parents were celebrating your berth, little did they know that you are such an unreasonable senseless individual. One regrets observing that you are seen and counted as a nigerian. Such an highly empty headed individual. Am sure some of you who just come and open your mouth or input rubbish in public forum will think from now on before making any contributions.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
No (One of the best decision i ever made in life)

Yes with all my heart...........

Only as a candidate fit enough for kirikiri Max.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by sleekymag(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes i voted 4 GEJ in 2011 cos he deservd a chance then.i thot i wont have 2 vote any1 4 2015 cos d system sometyms sucks..but now am UNDECIDED..howeva my heart still says vote GEJ 4 2015..cos d guy dey try nd cos opposition tries hard 2 discredit him
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by mrofficial2(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
deletrue: From your contributions, why do you think you should not be likened to worthless human being? you were not in the country yet you are complaining that you did not vote for him. When your parents were celebrating your berth, little did they know that you are such an unreasonable senseless individual. One regrets observing that you are seen and counted as a nigerian. Such an highly empty headed individual. Am sure some of you who just come and open your mouth or input rubbish in public forum will think from now on before making any contributions.

Dele, you don take too much of SK this evening ooo. Go sleep, make you use pillow cover your face.

Define: berth undecided

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by lastpage: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
dohiswill: It Depends on who the opposition party (ACP) feeds because a living dog is better than a dead lion
if ACP present someone like Fashola then GEJ wil hav to go back to his zoo if he wishes to! But if the feed in buhari I tell you they wil fail again and again.

Thank you for this comment.
I think this is where the problems lies: To be told to make a choice between "The Devil or the Deep Blue Sea"!

If its a Choice between GEJ and the likes of Bola Tinubu, (that one could even be worse than GEJ when it comes to Thievery, looting and corruption), Buhari (a lot of people still believe, rightly or wrongly, that he is a Religious fanatic...and Nigeria does not need Fanatics for now), and other well-established "evil men",
Then its a difficult choice and GEJ might just win from "show of apathy" (40% of ALL voters turn-up, 45% of them vote GEJ and he wins by 20% of total number of voters!).

I challenge the opposition to PRESENT A CREDIBLE CANDIDATE, (not some "IMPOSED CANDIDATE" like Tinubu did in Lagos) ...and we would not even have to worry about GEJ coming back.

But Nigeria is so corrupt ...and the citizens so laid-back (stewpid could have been abetter word but it is insulting! wink ) . that l fear we would keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again ...and keep complaining to God to come and save us! grin grin

Sorry for my countiri, suffering and smiling!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by gudugudumeje: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Expect o yea Israel, to your camp; o yea Israel in 2015......
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by born2boink(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nigeria should not vote jonah again
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by born2boink(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hope our vote count if all those Oga at the top(obasanjo) won't rig election,I can never vote for jonah again, the fish better swallow him, no pardon
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by gbagyiza: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
wit d kind of responds coming frm some nairalanders, i wonder if nija go ever change.any gud thinking nigerian knows that jona has failed us.i hv made up my mind nt to vote people decieving party.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by stantob(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Goddex: Yes I did and will vote him again in 2015.

Unfortunately for haters like you bilms,
just like the lastweek FCT council elections that El-Rufai toured all the council
areas in FCT on election day campaigning for his CPC and ended up losing all, you guys
will win again on nairaland and twitter but will lose woefully on the ballot box.
Ballot or Rigging box,which of the boxes is this person talking about.Isn't it still glaring to you that P.D.P is more than a failure?Since 1999 this devilish part came to power what positive changes have you noticed in Nigerria.Don't you think that Nigeria as a whole is languishing in abject poverty while a few people at the corridors of power are enriching themseleves.Please lets try every means possible to get rid of these night mare called Peoples Destruction Party.Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by k2039: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
[size=13pt] The comments on this thread is alarming.
Most Nigerians are mediocre and I won't be surprised if GEJ gets another ticket in 2015.

“The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity.”---Rollo May.

Most Nigerians are ready to settle for less. The president isn't a retardeen but the people who voted him are.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by born2luv(f): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
born2fuck: Nigeria should not vote jonah again
Why?
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by OgaTheTop2: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
OMG!!! See as pfeople dey yab 'our' president.. He who God has blessed..no one can curse... I will 'fhote' for my Oga patapata again and again.. and those of you that keep saying 'the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know' abeg no compare devil and angel.. devil na devil and angel na angel..and so 'the devil you know is better than devil wey you no know'..... cool
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
yes and apc is not ready in 20yrs rather they have selfish individuals.
so its jonathan again in 2015 for sure.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bizgynbala(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
usmanyaro17: I voted for Him and i will vote for him again again,as far as i am concern he is still best amongst the clowns we have making noise.. grin grin grin
So u mean Jonathan is a CLOWN Lol !!!

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by idupaul: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
I voted and campaigned to GEJ in 2011 but in 2015 No way am I voting for him , I would rather vote for Buhari then
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by seglan(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes I did and I will again once He keep to the promised. Like him or not God has made him our president
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Anextin(f): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
YES I DID, BUT IF ITS EL RUFAI OR BUHARI AGAINST HIM THEN I WILL FOR VOTE HIM ALL OVER
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by manmade(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thank God that i did and i'll gladly do it again. God bless Gej ,God bless Nigeria
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by lateef4me(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
I didn't vote for him in 2011 but if he can deliver on power ,I'll definitely vote for him in 2015 ...
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Reference(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
I don't vote but I support GEJ's presidency 110% and will do so in 2015, circumstances remaining as the same.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by zanga420: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
Goddex: Yes I did and will vote him again in 2015.

Unfortunately for haters like you bilms,
just like the lastweek FCT council elections that El-Rufai toured all the council
areas in FCT on election day campaigning for his CPC and ended up losing all, you guys
will win again on nairaland and twitter but will lose woefully on the ballot box.
1000likes, dont mind those sentimental propagandas talking God knows what. This GEJ they're castigating has he not done enough within this short period. Let them go ahead looking for faults.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Soso990240(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
I voted him in..bt wetin concern u wit who i wan vote come 2015?.u be Atiku campaign manager?
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by manmade(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bright De Gea: For those of u planning to vote for him again, Holyghost fire will roast all of u because u are enemies of progress
may that holy Ghost roast u and ur family.You this senseless Goat.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Franknigga(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pataki: I did not vote for him 2011. Since I never even liked him from the onset. Equally I was not in thecountry at the time of election.

2015 I will return for the elections and personally campaign and vote against him.

I am proudly team APC.
you rat
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by joseph1832(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] The comments on this thread is alarming.
Most Nigerians are mediocre and I won't be surprised if GEJ gets another ticket in 2015.

“The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity.”---Rollo May.

Most Nigerians are ready to settle for less. The president isn't a retardeen but the people who voted him are.
[/size]
Would you expect any thing less from halfwits? I've stopped being amazed about most of the things I see on social media.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by rolchi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes and a BIG YES!

God Bless President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the very best!
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by joseph1832(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
zanga420: 1000likes, dont mind those sentimental propagandas talking God knows what. This GEJ they're castigating has he not done enough within this short period. Let them go ahead looking for faults.
Kindly list the things GEJ has done since he took over...
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by negosus: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
I voted him in 2011 and have seriously regretted doing so.
Come 2015, if there is no credible alternative I rather not vote.
Never would I vote someone who is so inept in leadership and lacks good judgement.
A man who doesn't care about the masses and continues to commit blunder. The recent blunder of pardoning Alams is one too many.
I have lost confidence in his ability to lead Nigeria and would privately question his mental balance or is he hypnotized?

3 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by gbadexy(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
I didn't vote for him then because he was unstable then. He was just making statements and withdrawing it and I thought that shows desperation and someone not firm.
God willing if I still breathe, I would vote for buhari or any other impressive candidate in any party. I don't give a damn about APC, I just want someone like buhari with a mission to do jerry rawlings style government.
Buhari offered to work with the president on corruption and proposed death penalty or life imprisonment for corrupt people but oga jonah didn't respond.
If buhari doesn't contest then I won't vote for APC or whatever name they end up with unless they present a very good candidate. In the absence of that, I would rather vote an independent candidate with good qualifications.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze / ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists / APC Petitions Jonathan, Alleges Plot To Kill Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.