Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Do U Think She's Changing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do U Think She's Changing? (901 Views)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Think She's Changing? by iykedee: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2008
I met her in my final year in school, fast forward to 13 months after. I have never given any woman such a large portion of my heart cos I've been in quite a number of relationships before her. Before I graduated, she loved me more than life but I never took advantage of that fact. I started working and she is still in school.

If we had an argument in the past, she would always say she was sorry regardless of whose fault it was, like I said, I never took advantage of it. I must say I'm very experienced in women affairs. I am always busy with work but I still manage to call her like 4 times every day. I noticed she started telling me lies about who she talks to on the phone but I am a confident guy that knows what he wants, I always forgive her in the shortest possible time.

Recently, we had a fight and after 2 days, I said I was sorry cos of the things I said that were outta place, she told me she needed some time on her own, so I decided not to call her anymore, it's been about 3 weeks and she still ain't called so my male pride isn't gonna let me call her cos I don't want to give her the impression that I couldn't live without her.

The funny thing is that if I wanted to hurt her, I'd do so very easily but I'm a fair guy, I always have females that wouldn't mind doing stuff for me and she knows this, she used to be scared that if she left me for a while, I'd give in to those other females, now it seems she wouldn't mind. I am thinking that since she no longer sees me often cos it's a long distance relationship, these feelings she had might be fading or she's found someone else, or now has bad friends, there are 1001 possibilities. I wouldn't go gaga if I lost her cos I got a lot of mental and emotional resilience, but then again, it's gonna pinch.

I would love your opinions on why you think she's acting strange and what you think my best line of action should be.
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by bigfather(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2008
Hmmmm, i feel you my brother sad if i were in your shoes, i would do the same. I will suggest you pay her an un scheduled visit just to clear the air of any suspicions and to also give her the benefit of doubt. I believe this should be able to soothe the tension. grin
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by iykedee: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2008
I'm glad someone feels me but she has a female room mate and beside if she was doing anything in her house, I wld have gotten wind of it cos everyone knws we are an item and almost everyone know me and wld not hesitate to call me if sth was happening.
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by bigfather(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2008
Yeah i know she is vulnerable but then i won't want you to depend on information from her collegues or people staying within her area but i will want you to see things for your self and swallow that male pride for now.
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by iykedee: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
I feel you,lets see what happens.
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by bigfather(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2008
Good.
A JOURNEY OF A MILLION MILES BEGINS WITH JUST A STEP !
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by kalmebad(f): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2008
@poster
I feel you with u story

The reasons::
Many of us cant keep distance relationship sizziling 4eva., especially when we dont really kwn what we want
The girl may have gotten another dude who is now winning her, which might mean she is trying to keep all with u in d past
Bad habbits corrupts good mind, wondering the kind of female folks she keeps as friend

Bros, keeping love alive is real hard work, how ready are u for it?
If u are,it means  u have to roll up ur sleeves, throw cautions/pride to the wind and go in search for her
Only ur findings can solve the puzzels
Or alternatively let her fly, if she comes back,she is ment 4 u,but if not she is never ment for you.
Take heart and may u find a way out to ur pblm
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by iykedee: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
I never pictured that I would be in this position cos I resolved that I wouldn't date a girl that was still schooling cos I saw a lot of things in my school days. In as much as I hate to believe she has some other dude, it seems very likely. I think I'll let her fly and if she comes back, she'll be sorry cos I'll be long gone.
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by hammers(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
I thing i have learnt is if a lady loves she'll be all over you
and if she dosent there is nothing you can do about it.
Her love for you has probably faded.

As for me i wont stress myself because of any girl.

you can never persuade a lady to love or care about instead pretence if all you get at the end.

I have treated some ladies like angels in the past ang got nothing at the end.
while some were treated like shit but still held tight to me.

Ladies are just like that.

If you talk to her and the situation persists then let go.

Dont disturb yourself.

No lady has the best of all qualities.

Life goes on.
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2008
If after three weeks she hasn't called you, then its possible she ain't feeling you anymore, so just let her be and move on with your life.
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by chuckdee4(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
iykedee

I don't have a great deal to contribut but if she ain't tried to contact u in 3 weeks, i sincerly feel its over, her attention is being taken by someone else.

I feel your pain bro, take heart and move on, it wasn't meant to be her, when she does realise what she's lost like u rightly said it'll be too late, just go through the emotions now rather than prolong ur misery with wishing and hoping
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by iykedee: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2008
It's really amazing how people change, I heard u all and I'll like to hear more so I can take a decision cos when I take a stand, I stick to it to the end
Re: Why Do U Think She's Changing? by squirrel20(f): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ poster
she may not have forgotten you but that is not to say she is not catching her fun, maybe she wants you to call her first just the same way you want her to call first. just give her a call or pay her a visit just to know where you stand with her,

(1) (Reply)

Heart Break / Fear God And Do Good Even In Your Relationship / 31 Interesting Tips About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.