Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (6399 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by BIGDICK3: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
IT ALL STARTED WHEN I PICKED MY PHONE TO ANSWER A CALL WHILE SHE WAS SITTING DIRECTLY OPPOSITE ME ON D BED. THE FIRST THING THAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH WAS HELLO AND THE NEXT ONE WAS HOW IS IT GOING TO BE. THE NEXT THING I HEARD AT THAT POINT IN TIME WAS A DIRTY SLAP ON MY FACE COS SHE THOUGHT I WAS CODING MY WORDS WITH THE FEMALE CALLER. I JUST COVERED MY FACE FOR FEW MINUTES COS I VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THING IN MY LIFE BUT I VE SEEING IT HAPPENED ON TV AND I VE EQUALLY HEARD ABOUT IT.

I RUBBED MY EYES FOR FEW MINUTES JUST TO ALLOW HER TO LOOSE UP A BIT COS SHE NEEDED TO BE TOLD THAT YOU DON'T SLAP A REAL AFRICAN MAN EVEN IN THIS AMERICA WITHOUT BEING PURNISHED. THE LAST THING SHE SAW WAS MY FIRST AND SECOND SLAPS SIMULTANEOUSLY AND SHE FAINTED. I LEFT HER THERE,WENT DOWNSTAIR TO PREPARE SOMETHING NICE FOR MYSELF BUT TO MY GREATEST SUPRISE,ALL HER FRIENDS WERE SCOLDING ME FOR SLAPPING HER.

SO MY QUESTION IS DO THEY EXPECT ME TO FOLD MY HANDS AND WATCH HER SLAPPING ME ,
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by MrCork17: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
Bro. are we related? undecided
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Dyt(f): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2011
Wo wo wo wo
did u slap or beat er?
Gosh dunno
well if u hadnt punished er she wld do more next tym
bt on d oda hand u supposed let things go
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
remember who reports first always make his/her side better, so may be she never mentioned that she hit you first

1 Like

Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Omolola1(f): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
u sure are

@OP, how can u raise ur hands to hit a woman, that is so un-manly of you
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
I sure hope you are not in the AMERICA of lore and legend, she could sue you for that.? but asides you should do like Americans do, after one hot slap, they just grab each other and start kpanshing straight-up  grin
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
No-one is sueing anybody as she assaulted him first. In his case, he can easily claim self defense.

You women need to stop this ish with the man slapping. You're only gonna get yourself hurt at the end. Emotionally or physically.

1 Like

Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Woke4all(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
2buff:

No-one is sueing anybody as she assaulted him first. In his case, he can easily claim self defense.

You women need to stop this ish with the man slapping. You're only gonna get yourself hurt at the end.
bad guy grin 

@OP
Why didn't you act as a gentle man and just show her your RED CARD?
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Omolola1(f): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
I still insist that a man shouldn't hit a woman, no matter the circumstance
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

I still insist that a man shouldn't hit a woman, no matter the circumstance

what about woman who hit man ?
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by donkennyakademy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
man you did right. Next time she should have respect for you.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Omolola1(f): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
@Zim, that is what makes you a man
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by obowunmi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ OP, people do things when the are angry --- lets deal with the deeper issues. Why does she suspect you of cheating ? Something about your behavior must have been making her very angry, and rather than communicate about this issue, she decided to reactively react thru violence --- This is certainly not the way to go about this.

Why does she suspect you of cheating ? Why did she react in this manner ? Are you cheating on her ? Why didn't she talk to you about her feelings ? Are you intimidating her ?

Hitting her back is ok in this context, next time, she won't repeat it. But deal with the "real" issue at hand ---
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

@Zim, that is what makes you a man

why are you avoiding the question

i never said it makes me a man or it makes one a man i asked a simple question
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
obowunmi:

@ OP, people do things when the are angry --- lets deal with the deeper issues. Why does she suspect you of cheating ? Something about your behavior must have been making her very angry, and rather than communicate about this issue, she decided to reactively react thru violence --- This is certainly not the way to go about this.

Why does she suspect you of cheating ? Why did she react in this manner ? Are you cheating on her ? Why didn't she talk to you about her feelings ? Are you intimidating her ?

Oh, so you have not heard of ladies with insecurity and low self-esteem . . . ladies who believe every man must cheat??

Such ladies even become uncomfortable even when you are talking with your mom or sisters!
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by obowunmi(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^^ oga ooo, I pity the man wey date woman wey dey mental craze woman --- If she's a jealous monster, dump her ass and move on.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^

so why do you think the lady the poster is talking about is not one of those metal craze women?

they dont write it on their faces you know. 

One neighbour once stripped herself naked and sat on top of her husband's car outside the compound to prevent him from going to work  embarassed
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Beync(f): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
Op, both of u are wrong, two wrong cannot make a right.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^

Riiiiight. He should have turned the other cheek.

typical.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Beync(f): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^yes, there some other ways to treat her fk up, tho they must have had issues on this.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Pweety4me(f): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
BIG-DICK:

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I PICKED MY PHONE TO ANSWER A CALL WHILE SHE WAS SITTING DIRECTLY OPPOSITE ME ON D BED. THE FIRST THING THAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH WAS HELLO AND THE NEXT ONE WAS HOW IS IT GOING TO BE. THE NEXT THING I HEARD AT THAT POINT IN TIME WAS A DIRTY SLAP ON MY FACE COS SHE THOUGHT I WAS CODING MY WORDS WITH THE FEMALE CALLER. I JUST COVERED MY FACE FOR FEW MINUTES COS I VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A THING IN MY LIFE BUT I VE SEEING IT HAPPENED ON TV AND I VE EQUALLY HEARD ABOUT IT.
I RUBBED MY EYES FOR FEW MINUTES JUST TO ALLOW HER TO LOOSE UP A BIT COS SHE NEEDED TO BE TOLD THAT YOU DON'T SLAP A REAL AFRICAN MAN EVEN IN THIS AMERICA WITHOUT BEING PURNISHED. THE LAST THING SHE SAW WAS MY FIRST AND SECOND SLAPS SIMULTANEOUSLY AND SHE FAINTED. I LEFT HER THERE,WENT DOWNSTAIR TO PREPARE SOMETHING NICE FOR MYSELF BUT TO MY GREATEST SUPRISE,ALL HER FRIENDS WERE SCOLDING ME FOR SLAPPING HER.

SO MY QUESTION IS DO THEY EXPECT ME TO FOLD MY HANDS AND WATCH HER SLAPPING ME ,

This got me crackin grin

Mr but what the hell did u think u were doin?u slapped her back?when u were talking i think say u go make sense small like maybe give her a silence treatment or something, not turn around & slap her like a biatch!what did u gain from that?did that make u feel any better of a man?or did it change the fact that she had already slapped u?man u na life don scatter 4 real!

U should be beaten till u vommit the fat ur body consists Off!
undecided
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by BIGDICK3: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2011
SHE HAD THIS MENTALITY RIGHT FROM DAY ONE THAT SHE GONNA SHOW ME HELL WHENEVER SHE CATCH ME WITH ANY BABE COS SHE VE SAID IT SEVERAL TIMES BUT JOKINLY THOUGH. SHE GOT THE MENTALITY FROM HER FRIENDS WHO TOLD HER THAT I M THE MOST RANDIEST PERSON ON EARTH ACCORDING TO HER CONFESSION AND AS A RESULT OF MY PAST(SHE WAS TOLD BY HER SENIOR NEIGHBOUR AS WELL WHO HAPPENED 2 BE MY CHICK IN D PAST), SHE STARTED MONITORING MY STEPS EVEN MY CALLS. BELIEVE IT OR NOT,I VE STOPPED THAT RUBBISH SINCE I MET HER AND SHE KNEW IT BUT SHE ALLOWED HER TO BE USED BY HER EMOTION NEGATIVELY
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2011
what happens when a girl slaps you dirty and then quickly breaks up with you . . . .will your silent treatment have any effect?

just asking.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

This got me crackin grin

Mr but what the hell did u think u were doin?u slapped her back?when u were talking i think say u go make sense small like maybe give her a silence treatment or something, not turn around & slap her like a biatch!what did u gain from that?did that make u feel any better of a man?or did it change the fact that she had already slapped u?man u na life don scatter 4 real!

U should be beaten till u vommit the fat your body consists Off!
undecided

the same should be asked to the lady

lets not be blind fold by gender
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^

Females always choose the perfect time to call themsleves the weaker sex.

Of course.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
The problem with this silent treatment you women keep talking about (imatturely justifying the woman's right to slap a man in the first place) is that it harbors unforgiveness. The silent treatment is usually a time of brooding and plotting and hateful thinking, unless you have some serious help from God to calm you down and forgive her, but still let her have to work back in.

We are not to let the sun set on our malice for each other, and so if you know that given her silent treatment will make you be on hate-mode, then it may be the better way to lay the smack on her and get it out your system then and there, cause she shouldn't have started that complex game with you in the first place undecided

Sad fact is, if you were to die in your sleep while still giving her the silent treatment in unforgiveness, you would end up in hell.

just do whatever makes you not have to go to bed without having forgiven yourselves.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
I will post this again:

kokoye:

what happens when a girl slaps you dirty and then quickly breaks up with you . . . .will your silent treatment have any effect?

just asking.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
kokoye:

^^^^

Females always choose the perfect time to call themsleves the weaker sex.

Of course.

you can say that again
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by BIGDICK3: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ALL,WE LATER COLLABO AT NIGHT AND I WARNED HER NOT TO DO IT AGAIN. WE WERE HAPPY AFTER COLLABO BUT TO MY SUPRISE AGAIN,SHE DID IT AGAIN AFTER A MONTH BUT NOT SLAP. SHE HIT ME WITH HER SHOPPING BAG JUST COS I WENT OUT FOR TOO LONG AND WAITED OUTSIDE FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS IN THE COLD WHICH WAS NOT MY FAULT. SHE CLAIMED I SWITCHED OFF MY PHONE WHICH WAS TRUE COS THE BATTERY WENT FLAT.

I DECIDED TO DATE SOMEBODY ELSE BEFORE SHE KILL ME WITH SLAPS AND BAGS

1 Like

Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by Beync(f): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
kokoye:

just asking.
hiting back will neither make u a winner, resulting to voilent wud never be the best option. give me dat woman first and i'l treat her well for you.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
BIG-DICK:

@ALL,WE LATER COLLABO AT NIGHT AND I WARNED HER NOT TO DO IT AGAIN. WE WERE HAPPY AFTER COLLABO BUT TO MY SUPRISE AGAIN,SHE DID IT AGAIN AFTER A MONTH BUT NOT SLAP. SHE HIT ME WITH HER SHOPPING BAG JUST COS I WENT OUT FOR TOO LONG AND WAITED OUTSIDE FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS IN THE COLD WHICH WAS NOT MY FAULT. SHE CLAIMED I SWITCHED OFF MY PHONE WHICH WAS TRUE COS THE BATTERY WENT FLAT.

I DECIDED TO DATE SOMEBODY ELSE BEFORE SHE KILL ME WITH SLAPS AND BAGS

I'm waiting to hear what dem females will say about this last post.

siddon look.
Re: Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It by kokoye(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
Beync:

hiting back will neither make u a winner, resulting to voilent wud never be the best option. give me dat woman first and i'l treat her well for you.

She slaps you dirty and then quickly breaks up with you.

what will you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All These Stunning Women Are Prison Inmates (photos) / Do You Hv Sex In Your Dreams?..this Is What It Means. / How Do I Look? Slay Mama Lands Herself In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.