Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (591365 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:26pm On May 28, 2013
Noswaa:

do you think that is not too early to visit them

Is early though, its just a counter-anxiety measure...waiting till like end of June before visiting CDHC if nothing has been heard isnt too bad.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2013
Please is there anyone here that has applied to MUN and have been accepted? If yes, then I need a chat with such person.
Please respond if u have. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 8:07pm On May 28, 2013
Pls let me from people who have got instruction to pay tuition fees if they were also asked to pay for accommodation. I have no plan to live on campus. How do I go about that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2013
Noswaa:

do you think that is not too early to visit them

If you stay in lag, I don't think it's too early. It has no consequence. And there's a chance you're missing out on some info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Americanvisa: 9:19pm On May 28, 2013
ZionSpecie:
If you stay in lag, I don't think it's too early. It has no consequence. And there's a chance you're missing out on some info.

I think that will be the best,any thing that want to happen will still happen

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 11:46pm On May 28, 2013
Congratulation
similoluwa123: I picked up my passport this morning. I make sure I got home before I open it because anything could happen. Guess what? Visitor visa stamp for 4 months. The only problem is that I must travel latest on Sunday June 2nd because the name of the event and date is noted on d stamp. D event is schedule for June 3rd to 6th in Victoria, BC. Anyway I thank God for everything because my girl emailed me d ticket.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:53pm On May 28, 2013
Odinwa: Please is there anyone here that has applied to MUN and have been accepted? If yes, then I need a chat with such person.

Wassap wit MUN?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 11:53pm On May 28, 2013
Am right here shoot...
Odinwa: Please is there anyone here that has applied to MUN and have been accepted? If yes, then I need a chat with such person.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nobleman01: 1:23am On May 29, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Pls let me from people who have got instruction to pay tuition fees if they were also asked to pay for accommodation. I have no plan to live on campus. How do I go about that
Guy,just relax. Make sure u get to vfs as soon as possible. Ur package wud be waiting 4 u containing ur passport and further instructions.It is then u will know what to do. You can also book appointment for your medicals as soon as possible.all d best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2013
yomezino:

Please nairalanders advice me! I applied for admission in University of NEw Brunswick,they said my documents is in line for processing.Later they mailed me to send my jamb result and university of Benin transcript,I sent my jamb and told them I am in 100level. we just started second semester and 100 level do not get transcript in University of Benin.They just mailed me today that they have checked my application and when my transcript is ready I should mail it.I'm confused right now what should I do.PLease I'm even confused to read.Please just advice me

Hey, if you're through with 100level, meet with your exams and records officer and ask him to get your first year result (transcript) tell him the situation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lekanboy(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2013
i am glad to learn things on this thread, pls guy can help explain to apply and other info one have to gather?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:40am On May 29, 2013
Hi guys,

Great job on the forum.

Quick question: If one has visited Canada a number of times and wants to apply for a study permit, does that put one at an advantage time wise? And also, is the person exempt from doing Medicals?
Your timely response will be very much appreciated. Cc: Siga, Toni_o and other good contributors.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 29, 2013
Please can someone guild me on how to apply for online visitor visa n is it beta to apply in person or to apply online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:40pm On May 29, 2013
jaylinaa: Hi guys,

Great job on the forum.

Quick question: If one has visited Canada a number of times and wants to apply for a study permit, does that put one at an advantage time wise? And also, is the person exempt from doing Medicals?
Your timely response will be very much appreciated. Cc: Siga, Toni_o and other good contributors.

Thanks and God bless.

From the lil av learnt in this forum,it is very necessary for you to note that:

1)If you have visited Canada a number of times and left each of those times within the specified duration indicated on ur visa, then you stand a good chance (being that you'll leave Canada at the end of ur studies in Canada). If otherwise...I can't say...

2) Anyone wishing to spend more than 6months in Canada and have been in some specified countries for more than 6months (Naija inclusive) must have to do his/her medicals before a visa is issued to him/her.

I think this helps...

All the best in your endeavours...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 1:57pm On May 29, 2013
Pls how do I get to the following address from obalende

The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,

Do they attend to people on Saturday for Medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
Onye oma:

From the lil av learnt in this forum,it is very necessary for you to note that:

1)If you have visited Canada a number of times and left each of those times within the specified duration indicated on ur visa, then you stand a good chance (being that you'll leave Canada at the end of ur studies in Canada). If otherwise...I can't say...

2) Anyone wishing to spend more than 6months in Canada and have been in some specified countries for more than 6months (Naija inclusive) must have to do his/her medicals before a visa is issued to him/her.

I think this helps...

All the best in your endeavours...

Yes, this is just the information I need. Thank you so much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:26pm On May 29, 2013
jaylinaa:

Yes, this is just the information I need. Thank you so much.

You're welcome ma'am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ated07: 4:57pm On May 29, 2013
HELLO GOOD PEOPLE.
I GOT THIS FROM A FRIEND KINDLY ASSIST
PLEASE MY BROTHER HAS A RESIDENT PERMIT IN CANADA AND HE PROMISED TO HELP BUT THE ISSUE IS THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AS IN SPONSORSHIP, HE WANTS ME TO FIND OUT HOW HE WILL GO ABOUT IT. ANYBODY WITH HELPFUL INFORMATION WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2013
@all: Glory b to God i did my medicals yday...

i have 2 questions pls

1: in d envelope i pickd frm vfs containing my passport, i saw a letter frm CDHC requesting me to make full payment of tuition fee within 30dyz
Q: can my uncle in canada pay direct to d schl "n" email me a receipt or i shld pay here in naija

2: i hv done my medics yday and i was tld it wld take lyk 3-4 weeks b4 d results get bk to d CDHC
Q: plz am i sure of a gud result "n" VISA?...because am payin tuition fee of lyk a million naira...

Thank u all...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:13pm On May 29, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: Glory b to God i did my medicals yday...

i have 2 questions pls

1: in d envelope i pickd frm vfs containing my passport, i saw a letter frm CDHC requesting me to make full payment of tuition fee within 30dyz
Q: can my uncle in canada pay direct to d schl "n" email me a receipt or i shld pay here in naija

2: i hv done my medics yday and i was tld it wld take lyk 3-4 weeks b4 d results get bk to d CDHC
Q: plz am i sure of a gud result "n" VISA?...because am payin tuition fee of lyk a million naira...

Thank u all...

Answers:
Q1) If ur uncle can pay for you,kul...any of the options you wish to use is perfect...all that matters is the receipt you'll get @ d end of the day to present to CDHC as a proof of a successful transaction.

Q2) A good medicals result We can't say a "YES" now and ur result will say another thing... You know ur body system and its condition more than anyone else...so ur in the best position to do justice to that question about getting a good result.

b) By God's grace,you're sure of a visa once you meet up with all the conditions given to you by CDHC...

All the best bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2013
Onye oma:

Answers:
Q1) If ur uncle can pay for you,kul...any of the options you wish to use is perfect...all that matters is the receipt you'll get @ d end of the day to present to CDHC as a proof of a successful transaction.

Q2) A good medicals result We can't say a "YES" now and ur result will say another thing... You know ur body system and its condition more than anyone else...so ur in the best position to do justice to that question about getting a good result.

b) By God's grace,you're sure of a visa once you meet up with all the conditions given to you by CDHC...

All the best bro...
aii thanks bruv...and i feel healthy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2013
Pls who is ur sponsor?
VCTROKOYE: Pls how do I get to the following address from obalende

The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,

Do they attend to people on Saturday for Medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2013
Another thing wey dey give me going concern is that, I am one of the directors in my bros company, and I still want to submit employment letter, payslip plus introduction letter from the company. Pls what do u guys think I should do now? Suggestions please! because my name and signature is in most places in the CAC and company Audited acct.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 5:43pm On May 29, 2013
[quote author=i_am_saheed]@all: Glory b to God i did my medicals yday...

i have 2 questions pls

Please wen did u submit ur application @ d embassy? Cos i submited on 27th april but no mssg 4rm dem yet. my agent tld mi dt they wil invite mi 4 medical by ending of may. Behold dis is endin of may bt no response 4rm dem. Pls what do u pple advice i shld do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 6:15pm On May 29, 2013
@ VCTOROKOYE n i_am_Saheed....congrat to you guys,I would implore you both to list all the docx submitted to aid others in packaging theirs as this is our culture here. I dont know if you have previously done that but if not please do.Another thing, indicate your level of studies,institution and programme...
@Earthgreener... please collate your list for sept/fall applicants has you have previously being doing, and how far with your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2013
dommakavelli:

Wassap wit MUN?
Did u apply for undergraduate or masters program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2013
Da-range:
Am right here shoot...
Is ur program undergraduate or masters?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 6:38pm On May 29, 2013
Odinwa:
Did u apply for undergraduate or masters program?

Master's program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On May 29, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2013
TEAM FALL 2013 (Awaiting Medicals / Medicals)

1) dommakavelli: PG...... May 2
2) Imadebaby: PG
3) vooz: PG
4) accra2005: PG
5) mozo: PG
6) 2-Chainz: PG .. April 26
7) i_am_saheed
8 Vctrokoye

please kindly indicate the date you submitted your application (online or VAC)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 8:00pm On May 29, 2013
I'm going for pg in software dev. I even have 13 yrs gap in education although I have good travel history. Will post the docs I submitted today or tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2013
earthgreeners: TEAM FALL 2013 (Awaiting Medicals / Medicals)

1) dommakavelli: PG
2) Imadebaby: PG
3) vooz: PG (Saskatchewan)
4) accra2005: PG
5) mozo: PG(Royal road, Victoria)
6) 2-Chainz: PG
7) i_am_saheed
8 Vctrokoye

Submitted online April 26th

please kindly indicate the date you submitted your application (online or VAC)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.