Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589569 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2013
I'm currently having a ''BIG'' headache.

My ''BIG'' Question is; What is the limit to the number of Sponsors?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hayek: 3:09pm On May 30, 2013
My post is not about the age of my application. I know that applicant can only expect response after two months of submission through paper application. But I just want to know how fast or slow is the online application and not necessarily being anxious about my application which would be one month old this weekend. Anyone with experience in the online thing should kindly share it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:20pm On May 30, 2013
hayek: My post is not about the age of my application. I know that applicant can only expect response after two months of submission through paper application. But I just want to know how fast or slow is the online application and not necessarily being anxious about my application which would be one month old this weekend. Anyone with experience in the online thing should kindly share it.
....Bro...u don apply...stop worrying urself with processing time....continue living ur life with Suya and nice chemical....u can be our litmus test...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djay1: 5:04pm On May 30, 2013
hayek: My post is not about the age of my application. I know that applicant can only expect response after two months of submission through paper application. But I just want to know how fast or slow is the online application and not necessarily being anxious about my application which would be one month old this weekend. Anyone with experience in the online thing should kindly share it.

Hayke for now I haven't noticed anyone post about submission online may be if you hang on a bit you just might find someone in ur shoes well I did submit through paper application and on d 2nd of June would make my applctn 2month since I submmittd & though I avnt heard 4rm them but if what you say is correct that means after 2nd of june we all that submittd on d 2nd of april should be expecting a reply 4rm...perhaps d online and paper submiSsion takes approximately dsame time, just maybe.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hayek: 6:10pm On May 30, 2013
I dont have any first-hand information about the duration it takes to respond to application. But judging from the response rates here regarding getting medical letter, majority of people get theirs within the range of two months after submission. A handful (very very few) get their medical call up before two month and very few also get medical call up after 2 months. Anyone who want to double check this should kindly take a look at the previous posts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djay1: 6:18pm On May 30, 2013
hayek: I dont have any first-hand information about the duration it takes to respond to application. But judging from the response rates here regarding getting medical letter, majority of people get theirs within the range of two months after submission. A handful (very very few) get their medical call up before two month and very few also get medical call up after 2 months. Anyone who want to double check this should kindly take a look at the previous posts.

Alright.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2013
dommakavelli:

Master's program
I wanna send u an email now to ask u some questions, pls reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:27pm On May 30, 2013
earthgreeners: I'm currently having a ''BIG'' headache.

My ''BIG'' Question is; What is the limit to the number of Sponsors?

My man, I don't think there is any limit to the number of sponsors one can use...All am sure is : lesser sponsors,lesser time for verification of submitted documents....

The most important tin is for all of them to be seen collectively as financially capable to see you thru in your graduate studies thruout your stay in Canny (and also try and make them your very close relatives)...

The Good Lord will never leave you unrewarded after all your great and good works in this forum...

I wish you all the best...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 8:55pm On May 30, 2013
Huzzie: @ VCTOROKOYE n i_am_Saheed....congrat to you guys,I would implore you both to list all the docx submitted to aid others in packaging theirs as this is our culture here. I dont know if you have previously done that but if not please do.Another thing, indicate your level of studies,institution and programme...
@Earthgreener... please collate your list for sept/fall applicants has you have previously being doing, and how far with your application?
Hi Huzzie any news from Humber Yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 8:59pm On May 30, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Ok I have d instruction n have seen what is required. Thanks
Which school and wats d instructn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:00pm On May 30, 2013
earthgreeners:

u dnt need it
Hey earthgreeners I op u v submitted sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:03pm On May 30, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

thanks man.u really appreciate the info.

Also to anyone trying to get a police clearance dont deal with the policemen at the gate go directly to Sgt. Sundays (07054979356) office he would give u d form and take your prints.
Thanks Dude..hw much is his fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2013
teexzle: Hey earthgreeners I op u v submitted sha

Nope, I'm trying to throw my best cards...you know my letter came late..and my to get certain docx especially from sponsors can be so frustrating
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2013
Onye oma: My man, I don't think there is any limit to the number of sponsors one can use...All am sure is : lesser sponsors,lesser time for verification of submitted documents....

The most important tin is for all of them to be seen collectively as financially capable to see you thru in your graduate studies thruout your stay in Canny (and also try and make them your very close relatives)...The Good Lord will never leave you unrewarded after all your great and good works in this forum...I wish you all the best...

God Bless you sir..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:08pm On May 30, 2013
freshdude: In vac now. U have gotta see the crowd at the gate. Why aint they let us in.. Is freaking 9:34 for crying out loud. See wetin public holiday cause.
Pls reply my pm or send me a mail @ tinuoshinubi@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:16pm On May 30, 2013
earthgreeners:

Nope, I'm trying to throw my best cards...you know my letter came late..and my to get certain docx especially from sponsors can be so frustrating

Oo rily, b fast abt it..God has already gone ahead of u don't worry, wat route r u planning
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 1:11am On May 31, 2013
dommakavelli:

Your CGPA is alright, I don't think you need the Toefl n GRE...
Most schools waive Toefl for Nigerian students....
Make the internet your friend, don't b lazy, search for schools n check their requirements.

Thank you so much brother. i appreciate the info.
Please did you know any school that waive TOEFL n GRE? i have been searching and still searching.
i will appreciate if you can show me some.
then how is the admission process and packaging for visa?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 6:33am On May 31, 2013
Odinwa:
I wanna send u an email now to ask u some questions, pls reply

Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 6:35am On May 31, 2013
Kunsoft:

Please did you know any school that waive TOEFL n GRE? i have been searching and still searching.

Thanks

Check humber college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 8:48am On May 31, 2013
Pls r dia peeps goin to MUN for fall hia? Pls lets connect, cos am goin 4 M.sc(Mathematics). Has any1 been called 4 medical( Mun peeps)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:54am On May 31, 2013
teexzle:
Hi Huzzie any news from Humber Yet
Nothing yet, i would mail them today to enquiry about my status, How far with yours?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:00am On May 31, 2013
Kunsoft:

Thanks
Bro...If you would not mind colleges,they don't require both and are less stressful to secure admission. check this link http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/ontcol/home.html
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:20am On May 31, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
Pls r dia peeps goin to MUN for fall hia? Pls lets connect, cos am goin 4 M.sc(Mathematics). Has any1 been called 4 medical( Mun peeps)?

Oya konnect
When did u submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 9:20am On May 31, 2013
I have collected my letter from vfs and the instruction is that i have to pay my one year tuition and accommodation within one month. I have the money for tuition($13,500) but i don't have enough for accommodation. pls how do i take care of this accommodation? after paying the tuition i will still have about $1500 left. That can't take care of accommodation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 9:26am On May 31, 2013
[quote author=dommakavelli]

Oya konnect
When did u submit?

I submited on 27th April. But no response 4rm dem yet. Which program r u goin 4 and wen did u submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jennyfar: 9:45am On May 31, 2013
VCTROKOYE: I have collected my letter from vfs and the instruction is that i have to pay my one year tuition and accommodation within one month. I have the money for tuition($13,500) but i don't have enough for accommodation. pls how do i take care of this accommodation? after paying the tuition i will still have about $1500 left. That can't take care of accommodation

I'm not sure that they expect you to pay a years accommodation fee, and I think 1500$ is more than enough to secure a place for at least two months if you are staying off campus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:11am On May 31, 2013
[quote author=ceo mr ca$h][/quote]

Ma economics
I submitted last month
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:44am On May 31, 2013
VCTROKOYE: I have collected my letter from vfs and the instruction is that i have to pay my one year tuition and accommodation within one month. I have the money for tuition($13,500) but i don't have enough for accommodation. pls how do i take care of this accommodation? after paying the tuition i will still have about $1500 left. That can't take care of accommodation

Option 1. You can arrange a year off campus accommodation..reach an agreement with Your landlord that you won't pay until u arrive canny cos your sch warned against payment without seeing the property. Get a detailed later frm him/her about the agreement, attach a copy of the warning page frm your school's website.

Option 2, pay for on campus accommodation for one semester, then, write a letter to CDHC that you wish to stay off campus but you have arranged for on campus for one semester, so that you'd have more time to settle down n search for a good off campus accommodation of your choice against the following semesters.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:07am On May 31, 2013
Bro don't fret...from previous post about accommodation i learnt that all you need to secure a space is to pay for the first and last month, all you need do is check if your school has any link with off-campus accommodation,if not, check www.kijiji.ca. I believe that should do it.All the best.Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 12:50pm On May 31, 2013
earthgreeners: TEAM FALL 2013 (Awaiting Medicals / Medicals)

1) dommakavelli: PG...... May 2
2) Imadebaby: PG
3) vooz: PG
4) accra2005: PG
5) mozo: PG
6) 2-Chainz: PG .. April 26
7) i_am_saheed
8 Vctrokoye

include me: nuendo : May 2

please kindly indicate the date you submitted your application (online or VAC)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 5:06pm On May 31, 2013
The way the letter from vfs was written is “Receipt of total payment of a year tuition and accommodation fees must be received by 27/6/2013”
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djay1: 5:27pm On May 31, 2013
10) Dj 3rd april (VAC)

[quote author=Nuendo][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.