Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589571 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 8:14pm On May 29, 2013
Ok I have d instruction n have seen what is required. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2013
I need to submit my application at the vac center in ikeja. I've followed the checklist however, i don't understand what the "self-addressed pre-paid return courier envelope" is. Is it just an envelope with my address on it or do i added stamps or get it from DHL? Thanks for the swift response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 8:25pm On May 29, 2013
adewaleafolabi: I need to submit my application at the vac center in ikeja. I've followed the checklist however, i don't understand what the "self-addressed pre-paid return courier envelope" is. Is it just an envelope with my address on it or do i added stamps or get it from DHL? Thanks for the swift response.

You dnt need it..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2013
adewaleafolabi: I need to submit my application at the vac center in ikeja. I've followed the checklist however, i don't understand what the "self-addressed pre-paid return courier envelope" is. Is it just an envelope with my address on it or do i added stamps or get it from DHL? Thanks for the swift response.

u dnt need it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2013
dommakavelli:

You dnt need it..

ok thank you. How fast is the submission process? Does it take up to an hour or more. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 8:51pm On May 29, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

ok thank you. How fast is the submission process? Does it take up to an hour or more. Thanks

I really can't say...just try to get dere as early as possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Pls how do I get to the following address from obalende

The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,

Do they attend to people on Saturday for Medical?

Frm obalende, ask any one we're uld get a bus goin to falomo, next tell d conductor or driver of d falomo bus dt u goin to Raymon, dey wld drp u ryt in frnt of d hospital...

Am nt sure bout d weekend tingy bu i doubt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2013
dommakavelli:

I really can't say...just try to get dere as early as possible.

thanks man.u really appreciate the info.

Also to anyone trying to get a police clearance dont deal with the policemen at the gate go directly to Sgt. Sundays (07054979356) office he would give u d form and take your prints.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 9:17pm On May 29, 2013
Congrats to all those who hv received their medical invite. For those of us waitin to be invited shld continue prayin 4 more gudnews to flowin. Please i wan sm1 to hlp mi explain dis: my pg program acording to my admsion leter state that its duration is one-two years. While filing my application i put in 2yrs as its duration, but i findout lata dt ma program last jst for 1yr since is a course baseroute. Pls wad effect wil dis hv on ma aplication? Dts if de VO finds out....pls sm1 shld answer mi o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2013
earthgreeners: TEAM FALL 2013 (Awaiting Medicals / Medicals)

1) dommakavelli: PG...... May 2
2) Imadebaby: PG
3) vooz: PG
4) accra2005: PG
5) mozo: PG
6) 2-Chainz: PG .. April 26
7) i_am_saheed
8 Vctrokoye

please kindly indicate the date you submitted your application (online or VAC)

Submtd march 23rd "n" gt Medic letter lyk 3 weeks ago...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2013
[quote author=ceo mr ca$h][/quote] i submitted to d VAC on 23 "n" dey posted it on 25 to d embassy..."n" i gt my Medic letter lyk 3wks bk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:06pm On May 29, 2013
i_am_saheed:

Submtd march 23rd "n" gt Medic letter lyk 3 weeks ago...

March 23rd na saturday...VAC dey work dat day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chimax1(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2013
Hi all.am new to this site,it was recommended by a friend.I graduated with a degree in biomedical engineering and I was wondering if anyone could share me links on a moderate tuition fee university in canada.your help is greatly anticipated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 11:43pm On May 29, 2013
earthgreeners: TEAM FALL 2013 (Awaiting Medicals / Medicals)

1) dommakavelli: PG...... May 2
2) Imadebaby: PG
3) vooz: PG
4) accra2005: PG
5) mozo: PG
6) 2-Chainz: PG .. April 26
7) i_am_saheed
8 Vctrokoye

submitted 2nd April via VAC no news yet
please kindly indicate the date you submitted your application (online or VAC)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2013
Hello Guys,
Please i need a useful information or how to go about my state now.
1. I graduated from a polytechnic (HND) with 3.14 to the scale of 4point
2. I wrote TOEFL last year and got 65point.

Is it possible for me to get a school that can offer me Masters Program with the above credentials? and which schools
secondly, can they waive GRE for me?

What are the procedure of getting admission and Visa? Is there any interview with VO?

I shall be very very grateful if you guys can help me out.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2013
Kunsoft: Hello Guys,

Is it possible for me to get a school that can offer me Masters Program with the above credentials? and which schools

What are the procedure of getting admission and Visa? Is there any interview with VO?

Thanks

No offence brother, your TOEFL score is a bit low for a masters program I think (that is if your scores is over 120 TOEFLiBT). Cuz d schools I've seen, most masters programs ask for scores like 80 and above sha but well I might be wrong. Maybe some schools would take a 65.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2013
dommakavelli:

March 23rd na saturday...VAC dey work dat day?
i submitted on a friday o...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2013
@all who have paid TUITION FEE: pls can i take a scanned "n" printed copy of my proof of payment to d CDHC Because am havin someone pay directly to d school...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all who have paid TUITION FEE: pls can i take a scanned "n" printed copy of my proof of payment to d CDHC Because am havin someone pay directly to d school...

SURE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 8:43am On May 30, 2013
earthgreeners:

SURE

Ok thanks "n" do have a splendid day...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 8:59am On May 30, 2013
Kunsoft: Hello Guys,

Thanks

Your CGPA is alright, I don't think you need the Toefl n GRE...
Most schools waive Toefl for Nigerian students....
Make the internet your friend, don't b lazy, search for schools n check their requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2013
At aduke and jimmy I don't know how to send pms on nairaland. Add me on whatsapp.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 9:37am On May 30, 2013
In vac now. U have gotta see the crowd at the gate. Why aint they let us in.. Is freaking 9:34 for crying out loud. See wetin public holiday cause.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 10:01am On May 30, 2013
Odinwa: Please is there anyone here that has applied to MUN and have been accepted? If yes, then I need a chat with such person.
Please respond if u have. Thanks

I applied and was accepted for undergraduate studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 11:04am On May 30, 2013
2-chains:
At aduke and jimmy I don't know how to send pms on nairaland. Add me on whatsapp.

ok... What's ur phone number so I can add u on whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2013
Aduke02:

ok... What's ur phone number so I can add u on whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2013
@all: in d letter attached to my admission letter, school said tuition fee shldnt b paid yet but CDHC sent a letter with my medicals dt i shld make my full payment within 30dys...

Q: what shld i do, pay or follow d schools intrction
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hayek: 2:29pm On May 30, 2013
Has there been anyone who applied online and has been called for medical? I have read on this forum of people who applied through VAC and has gotten calls for medical. I have not heard of anyone who applied through online and get same message. I applied on May 2nd, 2013 through the online platform.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: in d letter attached to my admission letter, school said tuition fee shldnt b paid yet but CDHC sent a letter with my medicals dt i shld make my full payment within 30dys...

Q: what shld i do, pay or follow d schools intrction

The only option you have is to PAY... Send an email to the school about CDHC instructions.. They would advise you on how to make deposit into your student account with the school..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2013
hayek: Has there been anyone who applied online and has been called for medical? I have read on this forum of people who applied through VAC and has gotten calls for medical. I have not heard of anyone who applied through online and get same message. I applied on May 2nd, 2013 through the online platform.

Dnt be scared Bro....Relax...
Ur application is only 4weeks old.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2013
hayek: Has there been anyone who applied online and has been called for medical? I have read on this forum of people who applied through VAC and has gotten calls for medical. I have not heard of anyone who applied through online and get same message. I applied on May 2nd, 2013 through the online platform.
it's not even upto a month since u applied so relax..

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.