Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586752 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Replied
freshdude:
Sent u a message.!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
ancient1: Hello all, i just want to know how to answer the questions on the application form in section 4 regarding details of intended study in canada, regarding program costs.

The cost of your studies would be? im going for a 2 year prog...1st year : $22,500, 2nd year: $23,500, do i state the fee for just the first year of add the total fees for both years up making $46,000??

secondly, the Room and board bit: Do i just state $10,000 here since that is the estimate for 1 year or do i double it and state $20,000 for the entire duration??

and finally what figure do you advise i state as funds available for your stay, consideration my course fees and duration??

Thanks.

Please only serious minded and experienced guys should respond. I need some assistance but i dont want any drama.

Tuition
-State your tuition fee for 1st year
= 22,500

Room and Board
-You can omit this part, since you are not sure of an exact amount

Amount available
-Your Tuition fee plus $10,000
= 32,500

Never you repeat that last paragraph of ur post.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
Yh tell him..I just laffed and ignored wen I saw d last paragraph
earthgreeners:

Tuition
-State your tuition fee for 1st year
= 22,500

Room and Board
-You can omit this part, since you are not sure of an exact amount

Amount available
-Your Tuition fee plus $10,000
= 32,500

Never you repeat that last paragraph of ur post.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
My admission letter was sent from Canada through the regular post on Friday; I need to know how long it'll take the letter to get here and someone shld please recommend a good travel agency for me.. Thanks! Na good news all of us go hear o!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sucrecruz: 4:52am On Jun 02, 2013
@All please I want to apologize to those of you that has been sending me mails this is as a result of my not being available. I am now available.

Thankyou
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2013
movein: My admission letter was sent from Canada through the regular post on Friday; I need to know how long it'll take the letter to get here and someone shld please recommend a good travel agency for me.. Thanks! Na good news all of us go hear o!!!!!!!!!!!

4-8 weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2013
teexzle: Yh tell him..I just laffed and ignored wen I saw d last paragraph

consideration my fees... made me laugh more.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

4-8 weeks
Thank you @earthgreeners.. I am expecting another admission letter from Thompson Rivers University (PGD).. The problem is that i studied Agriculture in sch but wanna study international business in Thompson rivers.. Hope this won't deny my chance of studying in Canada since what i studied in sch does not correlate with International Business.. Na wetin d consular fit dey think i write sir..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Pearlsugar(f): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2013
Hello peeps, pls I need the website for tracking#canadastudypermit, the one on my receipt is not working. I applied april 2013, yet to go for medicals. Need ur assistance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2013
Pearl sugar: Hello peeps, pls I need the website for tracking#canadastudypermit, the one on my receipt is not working. I applied april 2013, yet to go for medicals. Need ur assistance.

Let's c d one on ur receipt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2013
Pearl sugar: Hello peeps, pls I need the website for tracking#canadastudypermit, the one on my receipt is not working. I applied april 2013, yet to go for medicals. Need ur assistance.

Www.cic.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
movein: Thank you @earthgreeners.. I am expecting another admission letter from Thompson Rivers University (PGD).. The problem is that i studied Agriculture in sch but wanna study international business in Thompson rivers.. Hope this won't deny my chance of studying in Canada since what i studied in sch does not correlate with International Business.. Na wetin d consular fit dey think i write sir..

There is a particular question on the Questionnaire form;

Why did you select this program?.

If u can answer this logically, you have no probs....

From experience on d forum, I think not being a ''Bonafide student'' on the study permit rejection form is always an addition to Insufficient fund/ sponsor not credible''....

If you have a credible sponsor with sufficient fund, who is also a very close relative (Father, Mother, Brother). You are good to go...

Besides you cld relate d course to Agribusiness in ur LOI.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by perop1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pls guyz I need ur advise how to living and work in canada pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

There is a particular question on the Questionnaire form;

Why did you select this program?.

If u can answer this logically, you have no probs....

From experience on d forum, I think not being a ''Bonafide student'' on the study permit rejection form is always an addition to Insufficient fund/ sponsor not credible''....

If you have a credible sponsor with sufficient fund, who is also a very close relative (Father, Mother, Brother). You are good to go...

Besides you cld relate d course to Agribusiness in ur LOI.
Thank you @earthgreeners.. I am ready to storm the embassy now.. Can i use the soft copy of the offer letter that was sent to my email to apply at the embassy or should i wait for the hard copy to be delivered to my address? Time is not on my side sir.. And please sir i want you to recommend a good travel agency for me smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by me4wealth: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dis great thread, very informative. I actually got Msc admission in Mcgill university for sept but deffered it for financial reason. Pls Want to knw, how do intl students survive, is it possible to wrk while studying, again is it compulsory I pay tuition fee b4 leaving Naija?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
ancient1: Hello all, i just want to know how to answer the questions on the application form in section 4 regarding details of intended study in canada, regarding program costs.

The cost of your studies would be? im going for a 2 year prog...1st year : $22,500, 2nd year: $23,500, do i state the fee for just the first year of add the total fees for both years up making $46,000??

secondly, the Room and board bit: Do i just state $10,000 here since that is the estimate for 1 year or do i double it and state $20,000 for the entire duration??

and finally what figure do you advise i state as funds available for your stay, considering my course fees and duration??

Thanks.

Please only serious minded and experienced guys should respond. I need some assistance but i dont want any drama.

@earthgreeners: thank you. @all: a second opinion from any other person knowledgable about this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
movein: Thank you @earthgreeners.. I am ready to storm the embassy now.. Can i use the soft copy of the offer letter that was sent to my email to apply at the embassy or should i wait for the hard copy to be delivered to my address? Time is not on my side sir.. And please sir i want you to recommend a good travel agency for me smiley

I'm also using a Soft copy from my admission portal....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by debbieey: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
Pls r dia peeps goin to MUN for fall hia? Pls lets connect, cos am goin 4 M.sc(Mathematics). Has any1 been called 4 medical( Mun peeps)?

Yes. I applied for MUN and have been called for medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
debbieey:

Am heading to MUN too...Let's konnect
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
[quote author=debbieey]

Pls wen did u submit ur application? And wad program r u goin 4?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
GboyegaD:

Www.cic.gc.ca
GboyegaD pls is it possible for me to send someone to cdhc to check my application status?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
movein: Thank you @earthgreeners.. I am expecting another admission letter from Thompson Rivers University (PGD).. The problem is that i studied Agriculture in sch but wanna study international business in Thompson rivers.. Hope this won't deny my chance of studying in Canada since what i studied in sch does not correlate with International Business.. Na wetin d consular fit dey think i write sir..

@movein if u hav credible sponsor with enof cash to show, u don't hav any problem. I am studing at Thompson Rivers University & I hav seen intl students dat did science & art courses as first degree & they are doing pre MBA & PGD (post Bacc) in business courses here. U can do ur PGD in intl biz with ur agric background! At TRU, intl students make up abt 70% of student population! It's as if everyone dat applys to study here is given a visa( my thought though) maybe because d town has a small population compare to d landmass, pple from immigration office that came to our orientation wk said something like statisticians filling up such areas! You can always move to bigger cities after ur program.So try Thompson rivers university.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
iwinosajack :

@movein if u hav credible sponsor with enof cash to show, u don't hav any problem. I am studing at Thompson Rivers University & I hav seen intl students dat did science & art courses as first degree & they are doing pre MBA & PGD (post Bacc) in business courses here. U can do ur PGD in intl biz with ur agric background! At TRU, intl students make up abt 70% of student population! It's as if everyone dat applys to study here is given a visa( my thought though) maybe because d town has a small population compare to d landmass, pple from immigration office that came to our orientation wk said something like statisticians filling up such areas! You can always move to bigger cities after ur program. So try Thompson rivers university.
God bless you big bro.. Now my "Ginger Is Constant" I just need a good travel agency or where do i start from if i wanna start applying myself.. Ve got everythin in place sir.. Na make God help us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
movein: God bless you big bro.. Now my "Ginger Is Constant" I just need a good travel agency or where do i start from if i wanna start applying myself.. Ve got everythin in place sir.. Na make God help us all

U can do it urself. If u hav gotten d admission letter, gather d necessary docs n storm d embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
iwinosajack :

U can do it urself. If u hav gotten d admission letter, gather d necessary docs n storm d embassy.
Ok sir! I will do just that.. Can i make use of the soft copy of the offer letter that was sent to my email?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 1:23am On Jun 03, 2013
movein: Ok sir! I will do just that.. Can i make use of the soft copy of the offer letter that was sent to my email?

Yes. just Make color print of it,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2013
ancient1:

@earthgreeners: thank you. @all: a second opinion from any other person knowledgable about this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Go screw your self, you don't sound any thing near appreciative.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 3:49am On Jun 03, 2013
movein: God bless you big bro.. Now my "Ginger Is Constant" I just need a good travel agency or where do i start from if i wanna start applying myself.. Ve got everythin in place sir.. Na make God help us all

@movein Good travel agency... look up World Travel Shop, WTS they are at Okoi building on Idowu Taylor VI. Or u could google them.

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 4:00am On Jun 03, 2013
onuawuchi:
Go screw your self, you don't sound any thing near appreciative.

@ancient1 like many have advised before me... make out time and read the forum topic's previous parts, 1-3 that is. There's almost no question u wont get an answer to, after reading.

@onuawuchi You were a bit harsh bros... find a nicer way to tell him, we are all one...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 4:05am On Jun 03, 2013
Any Humber person here? Pls how did u pay ur tuition fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by DonDiara(m): 5:15am On Jun 03, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Any Humber person here? Pls how did u pay ur tuition fee?
You can make a wire transfer through GTB. You can't wire more than $10k dols a day so you have to make payment twice if your tuition is more than $10k.
Wire payment to:
Bank of Montreal
BOFMCAM2 (SWIFT BIC address)
International Banking
H.O. Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
Account #24162-1068-168 - include your full name and student number (http://international.humber.ca/study-in-canada/step-by-step-process/paying-your-tuition) Best of luck!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.