Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589465 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Huzzie: TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial/Humber
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college .Cheers.

Add me up PG george brown college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
10. Teapea UG MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college .Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Huzzie: TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
10. Teapea UG MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown

...Am I allowed to add my name....incase I decide to go for a program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Siga: ...Am I allowed to add my name....incase I decide to go for a program?
You are highly welcome Sir grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Siga: ...Am I allowed to add my name....incase I decide to go for a program?
Welcome on board sir #high high captain#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Good evening everybody.
i submittion my application with no letters of intentional. when no body ready to helping me.even my oga Siga. but i believing in God that i will get visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Akanmu2013: Good evening everybody.
i submittion my application with no letters of intentional. when no body ready to helping me.even my oga Siga. but i believing in God that i will get visa.

Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2013

I don't know what to say. Amen too!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
LOL..amen o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2013

Same same here, only tha I won't be faulting oga siga or anyone on this forum, I was simply naive and I know tha it's for the best....other noble members n I will surely testify to God's glory thru Christ..can I hear a big Amen.,.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
...Akanmu Kanmu....U no go kuku blame me ...bro...I am a very busy guy....work 2 jobs...and I have a family as well...so...if I'm right...u have more time to spare than I do....sorry...God will surely perfect ur ways ....Prayer continua, Visa asserta....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
tebenezer:

Same same here, only tha I won't be faulting oga siga or anyone on this forum, I was simply naive and I know tha it's for the best....other noble members n I will surely testify to God's glory thru Christ..can I hear a big Amen.,.
...Amin e poo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hello everybody in the house. I beg oo,I need Una help oo.. I tried to pay my admission deposit last week with my Zenith Bank BUXZ USD Card but they email to confirm the payment was not successful. Has anyone used a GTB Mastercard to pay online ? I was wondering if that might work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
addey101: Hello everybody in the house. I beg oo,I need Una help oo.. I tried to pay my admission deposit last week with my Zenith Bank BUXZ USD Card but they email to confirm the payment was not successful. Has anyone used a GTB Mastercard to pay online ? I was wondering if that might work.
....The GTB bank card worked for someone on NL ...he is actually using the card here sef....withdraws from ATM with and all.....so, try it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
@siga..Baba Siga,thank you so much.... House,add me to Medical hopeful list oo.... Online application has been submitted. Best of luck to all of us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
lucky Don: I wonder why someone can be denied trv just because he or she is a smoker which is not even a disease...Also bearing in mind that the use of canabis is legalised in Canada for medicinal purpose.Besides most oyibos smoke...I think why med tests are conducted are just for communicable diseases.

U sed and I quote "for medical reasons" if they find cannabis in your body and can't find or trace an illness it's being used to cure then I bliv it's a fail! Cuz u wud be asked ur medical history and ur eyes wud be checked so your cant say glaucoma.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
addey101: @siga..Baba Siga,thank you so much.... House,add me to Medical hopeful list oo.... Online application has been submitted. Best of luck to all of us.

Fall Applicant? when did you submit? Best wishes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
@galala123.. Yes oo,Fall Applicant and I submitted tonight. With hope,I believe we will all excel. They will call you for Medical soon IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
addey101: @galala123.. Yes oo,Fall Applicant and I submitted tonight. With hope,I believe we will all excel. They will call you for Medical soon IJN.

Many will be called by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) efewhoa: April 18
4) Ceo mr cash: April 25
5) dommakavelli: May 2
6) luckydon: May 2
7) nuendo: May 2
8 ) bumfem: May 6
9) Shadams: may 6
10) galala123: May 7
11) kjbobo: May 7
12) azeezwl: May 8
13) Pwunmi: May 10
14) Imadebaby: Please advise again!!!
15) vooz : May 23
16) tebenezer80: May 28
17) freshdude: May 30
18) ancient1: June 4
19) Aduke02: June 8
20) earthgreeners: June 11
21) efosa12345: June 13
22) smile13: June 21
23) addey101: June 28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Una don start again. Why will they deny someone visa cause the person smokes cannabis.? Like say we no know wetin the medicals dey for. Is for diseases like HIV and hepatitis B, and some other cancerous diseases. If u like smoke from now till world end, that one no fit deny u visa. Na because u never reach canada see the kind smoke them they smoke for there, na him make u feel say if person be smoker him fit no get trv.
NB: am not a smoker oooo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
addey101: Hello everybody in the house. I beg oo,I need Una help oo.. I tried to pay my admission deposit last week with my Zenith Bank BUXZ USD Card but they email to confirm the payment was not successful. Has anyone used a GTB Mastercard to pay online ? I was wondering if that might work.

The GTB card worked for me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2013
freshdude: Una don start again. Why will they deny someone visa cause the person smokes cannabis.? Like say we no know wetin the medicals dey for. Is for diseases like HIV and hepatitis B, and some other cancerous diseases. If u like smoke from now till world end, that one no fit deny u visa. Na because u never reach canada see the kind smoke them they smoke for there, na him make u feel say if person be smoker him fit no get trv.
NB: am not a smoker oooo.

What kinda smoke do they smoke in Canada that they dont in Nigeria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2013
Good morning peeps, i doubt if the CDHC is on strike in nigeria, I ws at my agency ystday, they were about going to pick some medical instructions from VFS though i dont know what month they submtted, i guess this should ease the tension in the house for awaitees.
Is bank reference letter important or an added advantage?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What kinda smoke do they smoke in Canada that they dont in Nigeria?
Was just tryna say nigerians aint on the same level wit canadians when it comes to smoking. feel it should be worse down there cause of the cold. I might be wrong tho..!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2013
Huzzie: Good morning peeps, i doubt if the CDHC is on strike in nigeria, I ws at my agency ystday, they were about going to pick some medical instructions from VFS though i dont know what month they submtted, i guess this should ease the tension in the house for awaitees.
nice one, I'm sure there wld be some good news in the house dis coming week......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yungsage100: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2013
Thank u all for your input.I hope u guys will understand mine is personal but I have gotten some answers..thx.Word of advice its better one does some checks before d real medicals smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2013
Huzzie: Good morning peeps, i doubt if the CDHC is on strike in nigeria, I ws at my agency ystday, they were about going to pick some medical instructions from VFS though i dont know what month they submtted, i guess this should ease the tension in the house for awaitees.
Is bank reference letter important or an added advantage
I'm so sure we wld av some good news in the house next week. Accra and co. Get set for medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2013
Plz anybody in the house already studying in Lanbton College Sarnia?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2013
@all: plz i have done my meds since 30th of last month o...i neva hear anything, hope all is well....oga Siga "n" phemmy??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2013

I doubt very strongly if the so-called strike affects the CDHC in Lagos. My friend, who applied for a Visitor's permit in May, has been called this week for his results. Let's stay calm friends. Hope maketh not ashamed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.