Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587445 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dear Nairaland,
Please can someone give me the format of how to write a good letter of intent...... Please your reply is needed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Maximip(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
GboyegaD:

Please do and this should give a brief background of yourself, your motivation for your course of study and choice of school, why canada and what this degree would do for you. I think it is the easiest in the application package is it gives you the opportunity to express yourself.

Thats it for you @richard4ssky
Tell a story.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
@earthgreeners, am still patiently waiting for the best bro.
earthgreeners: 16) ancient1: June 4
17) earthgreeners: June 11
18) efosa12345: June 13
19) donteejay: June 20

any news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
richard4ssky: Dear Nairaland,
Please can someone give me the format of how to write a good letter of intent...... Please your reply is needed.

Just google it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
ferdimako:

Just google it.
....Chai...Uncle Google don suffer...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Siga: ....Chai...Uncle Google don suffer...

That is why Chairman Google is making so much money oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That is why Chairman Google is making so much money oh
.... Fhemmmy... maybe we should make our own wiki... make all man dey go pick up sample stuffs.... but trust some guys go carry mistake copy letters con forget to change the names on the letters....lol.... na so Mukaila go dey application ...then letter go be Sunkanmi....grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Siga: .... Fhemmmy... maybe we should make our own wiki... make all man dey go pick up sample stuffs.... but trust some guys go carry mistake copy letters con forget to change the names on the letters....lol.... na so Mukaila go dey application ...then letter go be Sunkanmi....grin

Yes oh, even some will leave the signature of Aboki applying as Uche . . . grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
....I am Saheed.... I'm waiting for u to tell me something I don't already know....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes oh, even some will leave the signature of Aboki applying as Uche . . . grin grin

I am afraid of that possibility...it's so glaringly gonna happen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
ferdimako:

I am afraid of that possibility...it's so glaringly gonna happen.

Thus, why i kinda stay off letter of intent advice . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
I_AM_SAHEED (the FORTUNATE ONE)

I_AM_SAHEED ( the Medical call up )

I_AM_SAHEED ( the Tuition Fee wahala )

I_AM_SAHEED ( the TRV Holder )

I_AM_SAHEED ( applied March 22, medic May 30, TRV July 31 )

I_AM_SAHEED, i_AM_THE_FORTUNATE_ONE

Allah You Alone would i worship...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
i_am_saheed: I_AM_SAHEED (the FORTUNATE ONE)

Allihamdulilah. Am so happy for you bro. Finally, the wait is over. You have been blessed by the blessed month.

Welcome on board. Go buy ticket oo, summer is driving the price to record high.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
....I AM Saheed...how u take resolve the tuition fee wahala...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2013

Congrats and wish you a wonderful stay in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kinikini: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
@nas-jay,

Do you mind telling us when you submitted application to CDHC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kinikini: @nas-jay,

Do you mind telling us when you submitted application to CDHC.

May 2

@kinikini whats ur status. Silent observer or non applicant?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
i_am_saheed, congratulations on your success story
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by revolt(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Was so devastated when my application was denied! Went through an agent and had ma uncle sponsoring with a very n I repeat Very buoyant account, was shocked when they said I was denied cos of financing issues! My prog is international development and is for Sept, I wanna re apply for the same program while I defer for next year( cos it only runs in Sept). I don't wanna change course cos its ma dream course, do u fink my denial can affect my application? Help somebody
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
revolt: Was so devastated when my application was denied! Went through an agent and had ma uncle sponsoring with a very n I repeat Very buoyant account, was shocked when they said I was denied cos of financing issues! My prog is international development and is for Sept, I wanna re apply for the same program while I defer for next year( cos it only runs in Sept). I don't wanna change course cos its ma dream course, do u fink my denial can affect my application? Help somebody

Sorry about the denial...

Which documents did you submit as proof of his financial capability
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
revolt: Was so devastated when my application was denied! Went through an agent and had ma uncle sponsoring with a very n I repeat Very buoyant account, was shocked when they said I was denied cos of financing issues! My prog is international development and is for Sept, I wanna re apply for the same program while I defer for next year( cos it only runs in Sept). I don't wanna change course cos its ma dream course, do u fink my denial can affect my application? Help somebody

Take heart. When did you apply and when did you get denial notice?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamteekaygal(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2013

Alhamdulilahi!!! Happy for you bro... What an happy ending after all that wahala... Congratulations o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gymme(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Na God o!...just got an email on medical instructions...I thank God! Wish all the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gymme: Na God o!...just got an email on medical instructions...I thank God! Wish all the best.

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gymme: Na God o!...just got an email on medical instructions...I thank God! Wish all the best.
Congrats man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) luckydon: May 2
2) bumfem: May 6
3) Shadams: may 6
4) onuawuchi: May 7
5) librasat: May 7
6) galala123: May 7
7) kjbobo: May 7
8 ) azeezwl: May 8
9) Pwunmi: May 10
10) joeblack62: May 21
11) vooz : May 23
12) tebenezer80: May 28
13) freshdude: May 30
14) adewaleafolabi: May 30
15) ancient1: June 4
16) earthgreeners: June 11
17) efosa12345: June 13
18) donteejay: June 20
19) Akanmu2013: June 28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin @all: thanks a lot for the strong support i got from you, especially at the due app time... Thanks Mr siga, phemmy, bullstriker, tolyem etc, may the All Mighty Allah put smiles on our faces (amen)

In regards my tuition which was the whole wahal.... For real i hand not even gotten the payment receipt from my uncle before TRV mail came in yesterday ooo... Allah shows His greatness every time... Na thicket things o... Thinking of KLM... Any better choice please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrats bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
i_am_saheed: grin @all: thanks a lot for the strong support i got from you, especially at the due app time... Thanks Mr siga, phemmy, bullstriker, tolyem etc, may the All Mighty Allah put smiles on our faces (amen)

In regards my tuition which was the whole wahal.... For real i hand not even gotten the payment receipt from my uncle before TRV mail came in yesterday ooo... Allah shows His greatness every time... Na thicket things o... Thinking of KLM... Any better choice please?
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2013

Sorry , please take heart and get some rest .. Then pick yourself up again and start afresh. Check the holes and make amend. I was denied too but this time,I am giving it my best shot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2013

Congrat oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by librasat: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
revolt: Was so devastated when my application was denied! Went through an agent and had ma uncle sponsoring with a very n I repeat Very buoyant account, was shocked when they said I was denied cos of financing issues! My prog is international development and is for Sept, I wanna re apply for the same program while I
defer for next year( cos it only runs in Sept). I don't wanna change course cos its ma dream course, do u fink my denial can affect my application? Help somebody

Sorry about the denial did u pay part or your tuition? Is the uncle same surname with yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.