Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587430 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by snugle: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
@i_am_saheed Congratulations on your TRV. It was all worth it at the end.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumfem: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
@gymme...congrats my very person. UNBC here u come. Hope u are praying for me...and everyone awaiting MR.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by revolt(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
snugle: Attaching strong stinker letters when reapplying for a visa after an unreasonable rejection actually helps in the application process, thats if the reasons for the rejection are baseless, illogical and have been justifiably addressed. I remember I was denied a UK visa once because they couldnt confirm the source of funds in my account and hence their reason was that they werent sure i would be able to sustain myself without a recourse to public funds. I wrote a very condescending letter expressing my displeasure at the visa officer's decision and also stating that their reasons were beyond logical as the funds in my account shows I wont need to work or depend on public funds. The visa was issued with the same documents I had previously applied with.

So @revolt, I advice your uncle writes one of these letters, stating, without mincing words his utmost displeasure at their decision.
I wonder why I didn't see this forum before I applied @ first? But in re applyn I plan to change the sponsor to a nuclear family member! My mum! Truth is her statement won't be as fat as my uncles but I want to stick to family sponsorship. I really feel less confused after speaking to you guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gymme(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
bumfem: @gymme...congrats my very person. UNBC here u come. Hope u are praying for me...and everyone awaiting MR.

Sure bro! God will do for u and others too. UNBC loading...very soon we will congratulate u and others on dis forum. Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gymme(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=Huzzie]@Gymme...Congrats to u bro,see u in Canny God's willing.#I told yah,UNBC loading#

Thanks bro! Urs is on the way by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
I wonder why I didn't see this forum before I applied @ first? But in re applyn I plan to change the sponsor to a nuclear family member! My mum! Truth is her statement won't be as fat as my uncles but I want to stick to family sponsorship. I really feel less confused after speaking to you guys[/quote] revolt:

why change the sponsor, just add the nuclear family member as co-sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
nas-jay:
I wonder why I didn't see this forum before I applied @ first? But in re applyn I plan to change the sponsor to a nuclear family member! My mum! Truth is her statement won't be as fat as my uncles but I want to stick to family sponsorship. I really feel less confused after speaking to you guys

why change the sponsor, just add the nuclear family member as co-sponsor

That is always the best, besides, take your time to work your mom's account to the tune of like 4 - 5M Naira.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
i_am_saheed: I_AM_SAHEED (the FORTUNATE ONE)

I_AM_SAHEED ( the Medical call up )

I_AM_SAHEED ( the Tuition Fee wahala )

I_AM_SAHEED ( the TRV Holder )

I_AM_SAHEED ( applied March 22, medic May 30, TRV July 31 )

I_AM_SAHEED, i_AM_THE_FORTUNATE_ONE

Allah You Alone would i worship...

I will find you and shake you plus hug #nohomo. You conquered the stubborn cdch and the careless policy school. If person ride horse inside me he won't touch ground cheesy happy 4u man. Pray for a fellow a Keyano bro, still hoping for the very best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rexxy09: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hello guys,

Please how safe is it to use the money in your account(the SOA presented to the embassy)to pay for tuition and board.Pls I need advice on this.

Thanks y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
revolt: I wonder why I didn't see this forum before I applied @ first? But in re applyn I plan to change the sponsor to a nuclear family member! My mum! Truth is her statement won't be as fat as my uncles but I want to stick to family sponsorship. I really feel less confused after speaking to you guys

just as nasjay said, dont change your sponsor outrightly. U should just have your uncle write to the VO on the refusal grounds, and if at all your mum's account is gonna come in, let her jst be a co-sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
rexxy09: Hello guys,

Please how safe is it to use the money in your account(the SOA presented to the embassy)to pay for tuition and board.Pls I need advice on this.

Thanks y'all

If that is the money you depend on for the visa processing verification and use for your tuition and boarding, i will advice you wait till embassy instruct you to make the payment . . Just my own 2 cents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
rexxy09: Hello guys,

Thanks y'all

of course, i think that is what is expected in the first place. There should be no harm in doing that, if you have been instructed to pay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
I hope oga Onyeaoma read this!

i_am_saheed: grin @all: thanks a lot for the strong support i got from you, especially at the due app time... Thanks Mr siga, phemmy, bullstriker, tolyem etc, may the All Mighty Allah put smiles on our faces (amen)

In regards my tuition which was the whole wahal.... For real i hand not even gotten the payment receipt from my uncle before TRV mail came in yesterday ooo... Allah shows His greatness every time... Na thicket things o... Thinking of KLM... Any better choice please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rexxy09: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yes pls.I got instruction from embassy to pay tuition and board for one year and that like 70% of the money in the account. Dunno how safe this is.And I dnt want it to affect my TRV in any way.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
rexxy09: Yes pls.I got instruction from embassy to pay tuition and board for one year and that like 70% of the money in the account. Dunno how safe this is.And I dnt want it to affect my TRV in any way.
....I dont see anything wrong with that bro... once u pay the tuition and board.... attach a new ur bank slip with the tuition receipt... let them see u used same money u promised to use for tuition ....thats wat the money is for now.... why worry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
rexxy09: Yes pls.I got instruction from embassy to pay tuition and board for one year and that like 70% of the money in the account. Dunno how safe this is.And I dnt want it to affect my TRV in any way.

well, i think that is the statement you submitted, hence, your tuition is not expected to be paid from another account but it... so yes, it should be safe.

However, the embassy CANNOT know your sponsor's current account balance unless you have been asked to print another statement of account...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2013

Yes, since they have see the SOA before with the money inside it, and you are now using it for what they have instructed you to do, there is nothing wrong in that, however, if you are able to add more money to the account, continue to service the account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rexxy09: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thanks a lot.Just wanted to clarify.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
snugle:

Send your email addy. Il push a good template to you. What course are you going in for?

No be only him need am ooo... I will be more than glad if you can push the template to my email address too... Smiles. Thanks.

addey_malik@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
I guess nobody want to answer me here ooo... #Sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
congrat i am sahi don p...have a safe trip
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
PlayPays: I hope oga Onyeaoma read this!

In regards my tuition which was the whole wahala.... For real i hand not even gotten the payment receipt from my uncle before TRV mail came in yesterday ooo...

I saw it sir and was very happy that he has gotten his TRV @ last...
ßuђ He didn't say his uncle didn't pay, he only said he has not gotten the payment receipt...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
snugle:

Send your email addy. Il push a good template to you. What course are you going in for?

Thanks so much for the help, i am going for international business and my email address is richard4ssky@yahoo.com thanks and God bless you as u do so
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Onye oma:

I saw it sir and was very happy that he has gotten his TRV @ last...
ßuђ He didn't say his uncle didn't pay, he only said he has not gotten the payment receipt...
.... lets wait for @Bullstriker to update us.... u may be surprised what happened...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Siga: .... lets wait for @Bullstriker to update us.... u may be surprised what happened...

Ok boss, so far as what happened is to the benefit of the members of this forum,I'll be so glad...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Onye oma:

Ok boss, so far as what happened is to the benefit of the members of this forum,I'll be so glad...
.... Trust me... I abit of know wat happened so far...but I want @Bullstriker to tell us the full gist himself....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
@addy01,@richard4ssky here's link of statement of purpose template from sum1 dat got his trv www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338 @richard4ssky hope u can relate to it well since u'r also going 4 international biz..hope dis helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by missbon(f): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
hello all, anyone going to fanshawe college JAN2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
@all
First and foremost,I would like to commend oga Siga and co for the much attention given to Keyano palaver.I visited the embassy today,and answered the qustions of my life.
I was given a form to fill and state my reasons for coming.After some minutes,I was told to come inside.The coming"inside"turns out to be an interview.
She asked me about my high school,the gap in my education,and she said how would she know if I am a bonafide student.Then,she began to ask me questions in anatomy and physiology(I am going for nursing).like the functions of the heart,liver and ecosystem.As God may have it,I still retain the memories of those.after the series of questions,she said I will hear from them soon.
Nothing was talk about keyano and tuition payments.
This weekened is going to be a long one for me.
Note:I applied to Keyano College.I hv done my medical for over 6wks now,and was told to pay for tuition and board fees which the school decline to collect,as it is against their policy to do that before obtainig study permit.I went there to know their stand after I was caught between the two power houses(keyano and cdhc)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
bullstriker: @all
First and foremost,I would like to commend oga Siga and co for the much attention given to Keyano palaver.I visited the embassy today,and answered the qustions of my life.
I was given a form to fill and state my reasons for coming.After some minutes,I was told to come inside.The coming"inside"turns out to be an interview.
She asked me about my high school,the gap in my education,and she said how would she know if I am a bonafide student.Then,she began to ask me questions in anatomy and physiology(I am going for nursing).like the functions of the heart,liver and ecosystem.As God may have it,I still retain the memories of those.after the series of questions,she said I will hear from them soon.

thank God U went there, it shall be good new for you man....

Now the phrase "not a bona-fide student" is a bit clearer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
ChriGo: @addy01,@richard4ssky here's link of statement of purpose template from sum1 dat got his trv www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338 @richard4ssky hope u can relate to it well since u'r also going 4 international biz..hope dis helps

Thank you and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
bullstriker: @all
Note:I applied to Keyano College.I hv done my medical for over 6wks now,and was told to pay for tuition and board fees which the school decline to collect,as it is against their policy to do that before obtainig study permit.I went there to know their stand after I was caught between the two power houses(keyano and cdhc)

The awaited story Oga Siga told me to chill & hear from Bullstriker himself...I'm happy you answered the question which showed them that you're going to study for real...

By next week,you'll get ur TRV by God's grace. He has already led you this far and will not abandon you halfway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.