Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588414 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by librasat: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gymme: Na God o!...just got an email on medical instructions...I thank God! Wish all the best.

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kinikini: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
@nas-jay,

status is interested observer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kinikini: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
@Gymme: Na God o!...just got an email on medical instructions...I thank God! Wish all the best.

When did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by revolt(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
galala123:

Take heart. When did you apply and when did you get denial notice?
pplied in April got denied on 1st August! I'm jes gettin to find out on this forum that sponsorship by an uncle is sure denial! I shul hve seen this b4 den. Though my agents warned me I took the gamble , my fear now is if a denial would affect my re application? I dnt wanna collect the tuition refund yet but the prog is for next year Sept if defered, I intend to apply in Jan @least thts wht my agent advised
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
sponsorship by an uncle is a sure denial ?? How true is this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
revolt: pplied in April got denied on 1st August! I'm jes gettin to find out on this forum that sponsorship by an uncle is sure denial! I shul hve seen this b4 den. Though my agents warned me I took the gamble , my fear now is if a denial would affect my re application? I dnt wanna collect the tuition refund yet but the prog is for next year Sept if defered, I intend to apply in Jan @least thts wht my agent advised
.... big misinformation.... who told u sponsorship by Uncle is sure denial.... if ur agent told u that.... hin no sabi wetin hin dey talk.... and whoever told u that on this forum needs to read the forum better....

Bro... ur denial based on financial reasons as nothing to do with ur Sponsor been ur Uncle.... u can reapply with same Uncle and ensure u secure an Affidavit of support to back his claims up of sponsoring u.... some of these refusals are mere excuses by VOs... dont let anyone lie to u that Uncle or Sponsor having different last name is sure denial... Na lie.....angry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
revolt: pplied in April got denied on 1st August! I'm jes gettin to find out on this forum that sponsorship by an uncle is sure denial! I shul hve seen this b4 den. Though my agents warned me I took the gamble , my fear now is if a denial would affect my re application? I dnt wanna collect the tuition refund yet but the prog is for next year Sept if defered, I intend to apply in Jan @least thts wht my agent advised
Bro...
Please dont let any agent give you negative vibes....I can give 5 names on this page that applied with Uncle's acct and my friends....Got their TRV this in July with an uncle's account....and I promise you plenty will still get hereafter...I will advise you look deeply into your uncle's statement flow and other documents you
Submitted.
Truth be told..
Using your Pop's acct increases your chances but not to say using another name is a prob.
All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
addey101: sponsorship by an uncle is a sure denial ?? How true is this

Big Lie, My sponsor (uncle) with diff surname
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
I applied for study permit on February 26; my application was rejected on two grounds insufficient funds and traveling history

I reapply with significant new information and documents to support my application on May 2, 2013, with a letter from my uncle expressing shock, that I do not have a traveling history very disturbing, traveling history is not in their requirements of student visa application that he visited the high commissions website countless numbers of time, and never saw previous traveling history as a condition or criteria for student visa application, he indicate that he visited their site before writing this letter and could not find a phrase suggesting that such history is required for student visa application.

In the letter my uncle was upset that his finance capacity to sponsor me has been put in Doubt.

He gives me additional document, than I included my account statement and additional document to proof my financial ability,

you need significant new information and documents to support your application that's all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
nas-jay:

I applied for study permit on February 26; my application was rejected on two grounds insufficient funds and traveling history

I reapply with significant new information and documents to support my application on May 2, 2013, with a letter from my uncle expressing shock, that I do not have a traveling history very disturbing, traveling history is not in their requirements of student visa application that he visited the high commissions website countless numbers of time, and never saw previous traveling history as a condition or criteria for student visa application, he indicate that he visited their site before writing this letter and could not find a phrase suggesting that such history is required for student visa application.

In the letter my uncle was upset that his finance capacity to sponsor me has been put in Doubt.

He gives me additional document, than I included my account statement and additional document to proof my financial ability,

you need significant new information and documents to support your application that's all
...Nna tx for the info o jare.... my guy @revolt.... u need to revolt go demand ur money back from ur agent....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
nas-jay:

Big Lie, My sponsor (uncle) with diff surname

Nice one boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
@Gymme...Congrats to u bro,see u in Canny God's willing.#I told yah,UNBC loading#
@revolt...my ogas has said it all, CDHC has ways of frustrating applicants after denial by giving flimsy excuses. I was denied in April, i used my dad with a enough cash to sustain me....obviously ur agent has misinformed u or probably u got him wrong.
@ remaining hopefuls....God willing grant ur wishes inshaAllah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
i_am_saheed: grin @all: thanks a lot for the strong support i got from you, especially at the due app time... Thanks Mr siga, phemmy, bullstriker, tolyem etc, may the All Mighty Allah put smiles on our faces (amen)

In regards my tuition which was the whole wahal.... For real i hand not even gotten the payment receipt from my uncle before TRV mail came in yesterday ooo... Allah shows His greatness every time... Na thicket things o... Thinking of KLM... Any better choice please?

Which area in Canada are you going
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
I think proving my home tie can be a mess. My ogas in the house ,where are you ? You dare not sleep now oooo,na all of you I dey look up to oo ... My admission was successful differed to Jan and I want to pay 50% of my tuition. I think proving my home tie can be a lil messy for me but with all the power engines in the house,I believe it is well.. So cheer up and give me things I need to make this a success.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by revolt(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Siga: ...Nna tx for the info o jare.... my guy @revolt.... u need to revolt go demand ur money back from ur agent....
month na wa o I don confuse! So the uncle(sponsorship) can't be an issue cos I plan to use my nuclear family this time, and could age or unemployment be an issue? Well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
revolt: month na wa o I don confuse! So the uncle(sponsorship) can't be an issue cos I plan to use my nuclear family this time, and could age or unemployment be an issue? Well
.... dont let ur denial cloud u with confusion.... trust me..... e don happen to Olugbon and Aresa before.... dem deal with am(don't ask me who Olugbon and Aresa be.... I have no clue.... grin ).... so.... now is ur turn.... u go handle it and come out victorious..... na so we dey sabi strong man....

U can ask ur uncle to write a letter challenging the reason....take a cue from @nas-jay.... by the way.... how much dey the account sef and how much be ur tuition...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joeblack62: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hi everyone in the house...My canny visa agent doesn't wanna giv me my tracking number.Should i insist on gettin it or should i jst let go?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
i_am_saheed: I_AM_SAHEED (the FORTUNATE ONE)

I_AM_SAHEED ( the Medical call up )

I_AM_SAHEED ( the Tuition Fee wahala )

I_AM_SAHEED ( the TRV Holder )

I_AM_SAHEED ( applied March 22, medic May 30, TRV July 31 )

I_AM_SAHEED, i_AM_THE_FORTUNATE_ONE

Allah You Alone would i worship...
congrats saheed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gymme: Na God o!...just got an email on medical instructions...I thank God! Wish all the best.
congrats man and when did you submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
joeblack62: Hi everyone in the house...My canny visa agent doesn't wanna giv me my tracking number.Should i insist on gettin it or should i jst let go?
....why would he refuse.... sensing dude is hiding something.... are u sure he has submitted ur app? Or are u owing any money and hin dey try hold it for ransome.... if all these are not the case.... insist on it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by revolt(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Siga: .... dont let ur denial cloud u with confusion.... trust me..... e don happen to Olugbon and Aresa before.... dem deal with am(don't ask me who Olugbon and Aresa be.... I have no clue.... grin ).... so.... now is ur turn.... u go handle it and come out victorious..... na so we dey sabi strong man....

U can ask ur uncle to write a letter challenging the reason....take a cue from @nas-jay.... by the way.... how much dey the account sef and how much be ur tuition...
went 2 acc statements. A company and personal. The company had 70mill+ while the personal had about 9+. My tuition was 12800. Fully paid. My uncle was so mad when he heard I was denied. He even wants to appeal and complain about his financial standing being questioned.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
joeblack62: Hi everyone in the house...My canny visa agent doesn't wanna giv me my tracking number.Should i insist on gettin it or should i jst let go?

Lolll...lobatan!!Please don't even think of letting go. Haven't you paid his agency fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
i_am_saheed: grin @all: thanks a lot for the strong support i got from you, especially at the due app time... Thanks Mr siga, phemmy, bullstriker, tolyem etc, may the All Mighty Allah put smiles on our faces (amen)

In regards my tuition which was the whole wahal.... For real i hand not even gotten the payment receipt from my uncle before TRV mail came in yesterday ooo... Allah shows His greatness every time... Na thicket things o... Thinking of KLM... Any better choice please?

Congratssss...u fought a good fight.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
revolt: went 2 acc statements. A company and personal. The company had 70mill+ while the personal had about 9+. My tuition was 12800. Fully paid. My uncle was so mad when he heard I was denied. He even wants to appeal and complain about his financial standing being questioned.

This is just bad-luck cos going by what you stated as his acc bal,he's more than financially buoyant...do exactly as Oga Siga said...go with a letter from ur sponsor and a notarized affidavit of support...

Did you pray well @ all or you were so confident about ur application package
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gymme(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Da-range:
congrats man and when did you submit?

Submitted May 3.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by revolt(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Onye oma:

This is just bad-luck cos going by what you stated as his acc bal,he's more than financially buoyant...do exactly as Oga Siga said...go with a letter from ur sponsor and a notarized affidavit of support...

Did you pray well @ all or you were so confident about ur application package
I think I was too optimistic! So u don't think I should change the sponsor? U knw to nuclear family member?I really wish I saw this forum before I applied! Plus is age an issue here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by snugle: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
revolt: went 2 acc statements. A company and personal. The company had 70mill+ while the personal had about 9+. My tuition was 12800. Fully paid. My uncle was so mad when he heard I was denied. He even wants to appeal and complain about his financial standing being questioned.

@Revolt: There could be a couple of reasons for the denial. Did your Uncle specifically state that he was sponsoring you in the form of either a sponsorship letter or a sworn affidavit? How many dependants does He have? Did the company (I assume it belongs to Him) give reasons why they intend to sponsor you? How are you beneficial to the company? Why are they sponsoring you? Were documents provided to show that your uncle has sole signatory to the accounts? "Insufficient Funds" doesn't necessarily mean unavailability of physical funds, but in the bigger picture, it means how much of this funds is actually available at your disposal.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by snugle: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Attaching strong stinker letters when reapplying for a visa after an unreasonable rejection actually helps in the application process, thats if the reasons for the rejection are baseless, illogical and have been justifiably addressed. I remember I was denied a UK visa once because they couldnt confirm the source of funds in my account and hence their reason was that they werent sure i would be able to sustain myself without a recourse to public funds. I wrote a very condescending letter expressing my displeasure at the visa officer's decision and also stating that their reasons were beyond logical as the funds in my account shows I wont need to work or depend on public funds. The visa was issued with the same documents I had previously applied with.

So @revolt, I advice your uncle writes one of these letters, stating, without mincing words his utmost displeasure at their decision.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by snugle: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
richard4ssky: Dear Nairaland,
Please can someone give me the format of how to write a good letter of intent...... Please your reply is needed.

Send your email addy. Il push a good template to you. What course are you going in for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SirP1: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2013

I'm assuming you are asking if there is a better choice in terms of ticket price and not airline quality , you can use wakanow , kayak or skyscanner to compare prices . Klm , lufthansa and air France have similar prices , so the choice is yours .. Congrats on your trv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by snugle: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Another word of advice for those yet to submit their application. Understand that the funds available for your stay in canada should be quoted in CANADIAN DOLLARS. After printing your statement, I would advice you go to any currency converter website to convert the domiciled currency to canadian dollars, print and attach it to you bank statements or proof of funds. Also, dont forget to convert it at the same date the statement of account was printed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
@i_am_saheed . . . May the lord keep you safe and see you in Canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.