Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588311 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
ChriGo: bros pls did u apply online And whats d deadline dy gave u to pay ur tuition and board....jst wondering why dey would call....may be dere hand dy scratch dem to quick gv u ur trv grin grin

I use paper application; the deadline is 30 days from day I got the instruction. I guess I'm late cos the school initially objected to collecting the tuition fee. I wired it today, got d email receipt now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Called 18th july, did it on 24th, and submitted back passport on 25th. Yes, but d board is really a big challenge now, I'm still trying to do that. My school is not popular.

dommakavelli:

When did you do your medic. Were u asked to pay board too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
frederal:

Thank you. Medical instruction: 18 July; submitted passport back: 25th july.
I'm in Enugu sha, but I think I move to Lagos to submit them @ VAC.
If its Vfs you are sending to then you can send through fedex I think.It will get to them the next day.faster than taking it down yourself.But If you have all what they have asked you for.then I will advice you take it down.Cos you never can tell..you can get your TRV that day.It has happened before and can still happen again!
That means you did meds 24th?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
GboyegaD:

What was it you asked for?
Statement of intent..teexzle@gmail.com..thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by anabor: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
I just got a feedback from my agent, my Visa application was rejected cry. It was stated on the rejection letter that my sponsor is not credible, that she has insufficient funds. I just need an advice from you guys whether to reapply to the embassy for Winter 2014, or simply forget about the whole process. Your advice and consolation would be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
anabor: I just got a feedback from my agent, my Visa application was rejected cry. It was stated on the rejection letter that my sponsor is not credible, that she has insufficient funds. I just need an advice from you guys whether to reapply to the embassy for Winter 2014, or simply forget about the whole process. Your advice and consolation would be highly appreciated. Thank you

sorry about ur rejection bro...... I luv ur spirit and since u wanna re-fire back i would advice u use the ONLINE route instead of going thru VAC and all. But b4 u re-fire kindly try and work on those reasons for the initail rejection and also add anything you feel might increase ur chances this time around.

Goodluck as u re-fire back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
frederal:

I use paper application; the deadline is 30 days from day I got the instruction. I guess I'm late cos the school initially objected to collecting the tuition fee. I wired it today, got d email receipt now.
oh!!! U have jst 5days left which was why dey called...since u were given instructions to pay ur tuition and board...i think u were also suppose to submit ur passport alongside ur tuition and board but dy only go ur passport...anyway dey just showed u dere nice side grin grin if not dem go just dey look u make d 30days expire....wish u all d best bro.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Are u very sure he applied, cos ur previous posts didn't show he did? Seriously wondering why he didn't give u ur tacking no. It is well bro please fire back and this time do it urself, God bless u. Really sorry *big hug*
anabor: I just got a feedback from my agent, my Visa application was rejected cry. It was stated on the rejection letter that my sponsor is not credible, that she has insufficient funds. I just need an advice from you guys whether to reapply to the embassy for Winter 2014, or simply forget about the whole process. Your advice and consolation would be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
So sorry about your denial.You'l have to pick yourself up thereafter and re-apply.I will advise you give necessary details to the house from school you applied to and documents submitted to VAC. Make house x-ray am well and identify possible loop holes and then see if amends can be made to target winter or spring.
So sorry once again..God will comfort you in his will.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its a pity bro...take heart,that's why u are a man.As for reapplying again,it depends on u and ur God...Goodluck in ur future endeavours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
so sorry about ur rejection bro....God no dy sleep.....the war is not over yet....since u have a multiple start date i would advice u refire.....i want to believe u paid a huge amount to ur agent for this visa process.....the truth is u can apply ursef and i would advice u go d online route this time or if u so love d paper route u can also follow dat too.....this is a proof that using an agent is not a surest gateway to securing visa....Wish u all the best in ur next application bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pwunmi: Are u very sure he applied, cos ur previous posts didn't show he did? Seriously wondering why he didn't give u ur tacking no. It is well bro please fire back and this time do it urself, God bless u. Really sorry *big hug*
what!!! Totally forgot its u bro!!!....please confirm well dis ur agent submitted ur visa application cuz ur denial letter cums with a UCI number....make dat ur agent no go give u fake UCI numba!!!...please tell ur agent to honour ur denial by giving u ur tracking number...if u track am u go still see the status of ur app dia.....if u use fake UCI number it might affect ur next app ooo cuz cdhc go tink say u dy lie.....my 50kobo bro...nd pwunmi i hope i get dis same hug wen my visa app is approved grin grin grin...i no go mind

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pwunmi: Are u very sure he applied, cos ur previous posts didn't show he did? Seriously wondering why he didn't give u ur tacking no. It is well bro please fire back and this time do it urself, God bless u. Really sorry *big hug*
Guy..were you the one that complained about not getting your tracking number?
Please lets follow this up.Tell him give your tracking number or forward the rejection mail to you! Cos I caught one agent like that two months ago that lied to my friend he applied to uni of Saskatchewan. But he collected cash and never did.he even forged a mail and sent to him of his rejection.I spoke with him on phone and immediately he started stuttering. When I asked a couple of questions.
While planning on re-applying. Its better you check the veracity of the "supposed" mail sent by CDHC before anything is done further.
Please it's important!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
teexzle:
Statement of intent..teexzle@gmail.com..thanks
habatically!!! Madam Im don paste am here na...u sure say u dy follow dis thread at all Anyway na im b dis www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/233 i go paste am on ya watsapp too....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
kjbobo:
Guy..were you the one that complained about not getting your tracking number?
Please lets follow this up.Tell him give your tracking number or forward the rejection mail to you! Cos I caught one agent like that two months ago that lied to my friend he applied to uni of Saskatchewan. But he collected cash and never did.he even forged a mail and sent to him of his rejection.I spoke with him on phone and immediately he started stuttering. When I asked a couple of questions.
While planning on re-applying. Its better you check the veracity of the "supposed" mail sent by CDHC before anything is done further.
Please it's important!
few area boys will do bro....i can arrange some grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sir P!:

Stay away from contract if you can , the best is to buy an unlocked phone here and buy a prepaid Sim e.g koodo / wind and use . If you decide to buy contract phones you might be slammed outrageous bills and to opt out becomes a problem . Stay away from Rogers

Thanks a lot. Btw which one is koodo ati wind again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingg2030(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
efosa12345: Lambton too, submitted 13th June, patiently waiting for medical, going for Fall, HRM. Meanwhile planning to defer to winter because my start date is 26th August. Paid full tuition already.

why do u wanna differ or is that what they told u? well,i'm still waiting for med too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingg2030(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
kingg2030:

why do u wanna defer or is that what they told u? well,i'm still waiting for med too

are u there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
i jst dy imagine how guys go dey track and checking inbox/spam 4 medical call up as i dy write now....It is well!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
To all the gurus in the house. Femmmy, siga et all

I would like you to advice me on what to do, my uncle (sponsor) statement of account is as follows:
Opening balance: 51,657 naira
Total debit: 11, 694, 980 naira
Total credit: 11, 922,000 naira
Closing balance: 278, 677 naira

Am I good to go? Please I would like to Seek for your own opinion.

Nicemax.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
G-rock or wat do u call ursef,peeps like u just like notice me. U claim to be educated,dnt u no dat a word could be used out of context,n still be considered rite? Weda u like it or not we are all inmates here to a mental instituion which is the canadian embassy, if not we won't be delibration on wat next is to happen,hav any1 been cald for medicals,I tracked my package n it says been processed for four months nw,wen did u submit ur package and blablabla and all sort of anxious questions becos we don't no wat next..OK. Anyways tanks for ur response.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Boss, we are together. We suppose fly enter Calgary together o. Make dem CDHC do quickly return your passport with your TRV sharply. It's well.
Nuendo: CONGRATS OGA MI.........WE DEY YOUR BACK....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks much.
Aduke02:

Many congratulations!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks. Chemical & Petroleum Engrg. U?
dict4alpha:

CONGRATS!! See you at Calgary. What course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks sir.
ceo mr ca$h:

Many congratulation! Wish u all de best in canny#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks bro and hope to meet you soon too. Not booked flight yet though but looking at next week thereabout, 'll depend mostly on the fare I got.
GboyegaD:

Congrats and hope to meet you soon. When are you leaving for school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 1:19am On Aug 14, 2013
ChriGo: bro my litters neva full yet grin grin....i nid at least 20 more fall medical call up 4 ma litters to be full and ova flow...you can connect bro,as long as u no interfere with my own signal of blessings den we'r cul grin grin..

ChriGo,

Your faith and belief dey contagious. God go do am for you, EarthGreeners and others for Fall and Winter '14.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 2:57am On Aug 14, 2013
smile13: Thanks. Chemical & Petroleum Engrg. U?

Moi, Computer Science.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 1stcindy: 3:32am On Aug 14, 2013
Hello Everybody. My friend submitted his application on May 23rd through VAC, up till now, he hasn't got any feedback. He is to resume first week in September.

Is there anyone in the same shoe? Advice needed please.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by melodytoda: 4:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your responses to my previous question on travel history. The application has finally been submitted. I see 84 as the average processing time on cic website. I would appreciate real life examples from people that have received or people that know people that have been granted on whether it took exactly 84 days, less or more and if less or more, how long exactly. Please forgive me if my request is too much. I trust Nairalanders to give valid info. that's why I run here in situations like this. Thanks again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SirP1: 5:32am On Aug 14, 2013
dotman:

Thanks a lot. Btw which one is koodo ati wind again.

They are networks , you can check their websites and see the plans they have , wind is very very cheap but service is limited , koodo has better service but is more expensive . Really you can choose any network you want but stay away from Rogers cos they are rip offs unless you don't mind the Money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.