Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586864 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nossybelle: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Siga: ....Send me a message through NL...

U wnt believe I don't know how to do not. Tech savvy not!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
nossybelle:

U wnt believe I don't know how to do not. Tech savvy not!!!!
...click on my name u should see where it says send mail to....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
ChriGo: lol....oga deebla...how far na grin grin....u'r d 1 who needs chilling na undecided.....we just started our race ni na undecided...grin grin...still watching out 4 good news grin grin...

Nawa o... We go soon enter part5 ontop ya head. But If pple say they are feeling U, well, U got the stage bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
deebla:

Nawa o... We go soon enter part5 ontop ya head. But If pple say they are feeling U, well, U got the stage bro.
Nice bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
deebla:

Bros no yawa!! grin grin....if u enta part5 ontop our head at least na alot of congratulatory message go open am grin....which will be encouraging and serve as morale 4 new nairanlanders dat dis thread is d best agent and a good news arena grin grin....Luv ya bro!!grin no homo shocked....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks for all the responses.well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please house how much those it cost to get NPC birth certificate? Then they task me 2k here and I hear say na for only ALAGBON someone fit get the certificate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
adim02: Finally submited vfs route.SOA 4.5m sponsor,1.4m my own,pay slip 3month,latter from my work place,police printing cert,bsc cert,nysc cert,wasc cert,all d froms from canny web,cop affairs cert from my sponsors.Hope no problem my tax not included.Any advise is welcom.

NPC Birth certificate nko? Wishing you all the best bro. HE that start the good works will surely finish it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
honourableseyi:

Infact so so expensive. That was why I ended up at NBCC but nevertheless, I will still keep on searching if I can see any skool that can be in the region of $5000-$6000 per year. I'm sorry about your denial,but just keep hope alive.As for the submission of my visa application, I have deferred my admission till September next year but this issue of $9,000 is what I can't burden myself with oooo. I will keep on searching if I can see anyone that is cheaper even Bradon university seems cheaper at about $7,000+ per year.If I get any, I will not hesitate to fill you in and in case you do the same in your own side you can also holla at your boy. God will see us through.I am also looking at schools in Germany because the tuition is free but the admission is a little bit cumbersome because of the language.God will help us all.

@ Honourableseyi and kunle-akogun, how do u guys manage to know that NBCC tuition fees will be $9k by next year. Pls I would like you guys to paste the link here...for clarity purposes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kunsoft: Please house how much those it cost to get NPC birth certificate? Then they task me 2k here and I hear say na for only ALAGBON someone fit get the certificate.

Bros, birth cert or police cert??
Well, birth cert from NPC in Surulere is 4k official fee and they'll tell u 2wks but if u want it faster follow the man talk with maybe 2k.
While;
Police cert is around 5k (I'm not sure of d price) in Alagbon.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kunsoft: Please house how much those it cost to get NPC birth certificate? Then they task me 2k here and I hear say na for only ALAGBON someone fit get the certificate.
Bros nawa oo!!grin grin....dis wan u dy mix everytin up dey fear me oo!!shocked....npc birthcert na surulere and police cert na alagbon oo.....abeg no go submit npc birth cert with police logo on it oogrin and police cert with npc logo on it oo grin else u go get case wit cdhc oogrin....please check my previous post nd u will c wia i talked about npc and police cert....na phone i dey use now so its kinda hard trying 2 fish out d link grin grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Vfs tho
Left their office now but still chilling around. I was told they're yet to receive my pkg(medical instruction) from cdch that I should chill till I get their own(Vfs) mail. Actually I saw ups brought in new packages but it aidy close hour.
No time abge someone should tell Vfs.
Abeg where Earthgreener... How ur side??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Police certificate is 5k in alagbon.well,that was d price I did mine.
PlayPays:

Well, birth cert from NPC in Surulere is 4k official fee and they'll tell u 2wks but if u want it faster follow the man talk with maybe 2k.
While;
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
PlayPays: Vfs tho
Left their office now but still chilling around. I was told they're yet to receive my pkg(medical instruction) from cdch that I should chill till I get their own(Vfs) mail. Actually I saw ups brought in new packages but it aidy close hour.
No time abge someone should tell Vfs.
Abeg where Earthgreener... How ur side??
Tought I warned u and earthgreeners about this?? Check my post to you and earthgreeners on Saturday!
Told you to get alternative (check the posts again. .
Please..you you might not get this stuff today and be told to come tomorrow. ..which means your medicals will be wed.you don't have that luxury of time! I saw my friends painfully told to pick new sept start dates this year cos of this late call-up and wouldn't want that happening to any of us! Read my previous post to earthgreeners!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
I sure say if men were God den dis thread would be filled up with badnews...Thank God 4 God grin grin...we shall all smile at d end grin grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
kjbobo:
Tought I warned u and earthgreeners about this?? Check my post to you and earthgreeners on Saturday!
Told you to get alternative (check the posts again. .
Please..you you might not get this stuff today and be told to come tomorrow. ..which means your medicals will be wed.you don't have that luxury of time! I saw my friends painfully told to pick new sept start dates this year cos of this late call-up and wouldn't want that happening to any of us! Read my previous post to earthgreeners!

Bros, why u dey talk like my granpa na.
Well, I didn't read that post u talking about. What stage is ur app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Who is this court jester posting plenty of smileys around? Did he just start using a computer system or what? I thought this thread is for people sharing info regarding Traveling to Canada/schooling in Canada?

You should know there are people outside the country benefiting from the wealth of info here. When you begin to throw smileys around like some unserious dudes,it doesn't portray you well enough.

Pls reduce the number of smileys and contribute sensibly to the thread!

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
nicemax:

@ Honourableseyi and kunle-akogun, how do u guys manage to know that NBCC tuition fees will be $9k by next year. Pls I would like you guys to paste the link here...for clarity purposes.

bros, na so i dey see am when i open d site frm a mobile device o,i am on a desktop now n na 6k3 dey dere,mke my mouth no kill mi o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
nicemax:

I have not confirm it myself oooo but that is what I heard from Kunle-Akogun but personally I have not confirm it. I will do that and post it back here. Thanks for notice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
solomonwis: Who is this court jester posting plenty of smileys around? Did he just start using a computer system or what? I thought this thread is for people sharing info regarding Traveling to Canada/schooling in Canada?

You should know there are people outside the country benefiting from the wealth of info here. When you begin to throw smileys around like some unserious dudes,it doesn't portray you well enough.

Pls reduce the number of smileys and contribute sensibly to the thread!
phew!! Bros i knw its a normal tin to have who likes u and who hates u so i aint even moved by this at all grin grin.....i have contributed well on dis forum i guess u've got sum eye issues 2 notice datundecided...are u on goggles If yes den sorry about d smileys grin grin....dont mean 2 b harsh bro...u just cant please all grin...dats 1 of d rules u just gotta learn in life....

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello friends,
I just received a mail from vfs and I don't know what it means.
It reads:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Your attention is required at the earliest.
Please contact the Visa Application Centre AGAIN for further instructions.
Kindly come with your collection slip to the below address.
best regards.

Please does anyone have an idea about what this could mean?
I have absolutely no clue. Plus I did my medicals Jul 19 and the status on their tracking site hasn't changed.

Kindly advise peeps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
oghenet: Hello friends,
It reads:

Dear Sir/Madam,
best regards.

I have absolutely no clue. Plus I did my medicals Jul 19 and the status on their tracking site hasn't changed.

Kindly advise peeps.
....Visa thingz on my mind...Go buy Fhemmmy's gala...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
ChriGo: phew!! Bros i knw its a normal tin to have who likes u and who hates u so i aint even moved by this at all grin grin.....i have contributed well on dis forum i guess u've got sum eye issues 2 notice datundecided...are u on goggles If yes den sorry about d smileys grin grin....dont mean 2 b harsh bro...u just cant please all grin...dats 1 of d rules u just gotta learn in life....

How did you know it was you I was referring to?

So you obviously know you are constituting a nuisance to this thread ever since you brought your coconut head here. why didn't you take a cue from the people here before you? Did you see the number of people asking you to stop embarrassing yourself?

Pls leave space for meaningful discussion!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
ChriGo:
bro, i still dey wait o....mailed u my number as well, pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Siga: ....Visa thingz on my mind...Go buy Fhemmmy's gala...

@Siga: Really? Amen! The mail is so ambiguous. I really hope for the very best. Will be there first thing 2moro morning.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
oghenet:

@Siga: Really? Amen! The mail is so ambiguous. I really hope for the very best. Will be there first thing 2moro morning.
....leave this ur oyinbo (ambiguous).... u didnt even mention Fhemmmy's gala at all...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
solomonwis:

So you obviously know you are constituting a nuisance to this thread ever since you brought your coconut head here. why didn't you take a cue from the people here before you? Did you see the number of people asking you to stop embarrassing yourself?

With due respect sir, we are one in this house and your comment is doing no good, if you dont like something or someone you dont have to get violent or abusive about it. pls act according to your name sir#No disrespect sir#

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
Siga: ....leave this ur oyinbo (ambiguous).... u didnt even mention Fhemmmy's gala at all...
Lol....Siga...Gala na small matter...nor worry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
oghenet:
Lol....Siga...Gala na small matter...nor worry.
...me worry ke... me no too gbadun gala my guy.... if u wan bring anything... na to carry me go shayo...that's all...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
oghenet: Hello friends,
It reads:

Dear Sir/Madam,
best regards.

Kindly advise peeps.

Bro don worry it is well...visa tinx on mind2# go bring de gudnews
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
solomonwis:

Hmmm!!! About constituiting nuisance den go tell people dat benefited from my post dat!!undecided....u just want cheap attention bro!!...am about to tell u sumtin dat could make u tink but i just checked out ur profile now and u really dont deserve it....keep up ur good work bro!!!.....wonder y u would b d 1 sayin dis undecided.....i wonder y u never gave me credit 4 my helpful post but all u could c is just d smileys.... please go tell seun osewa to get the smileys off and please extend my greetings to him grin grin....i guess u've gotten ur medics or ar u already in canny If yes den i ignore ur hateful attitude and tap ya blessing grin grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
PlayPays:

While;

Thanks buddy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.