Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589561 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
have not seen it yet
Shadams:

Hey Brother, I am headed for USask too. I sent you a mail. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
was to take summer classes. But i put it off cos i came a week late. Oga Siga, I will be in Microsoft office in Missisagua from wed to sat next week... Got an Ambassador position with them for a yr.. U in T Dot, rigth?
Siga: ...just curious...why did u come so early?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
My start date was supposed to be may but in the letter the school said i could start sept or jan. So I didnt meet up may so while applying I filled sept start date but I email CDHC to ask them I wanna start july 21. By 18th my trv was issued. I wasnt aware until 24th. i travelled 26th. Arrived 27thjuly

PlayPays:

Pls bro, your trv was issued even after your start date, right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidimma1: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls Nilanders, pls if I reapply through online route, how do i submit my documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidimma1: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
pls can I get a sample of letter of intent, It wasn't included in my application
Kicon:

Happy Sunday Pros.

Kindly share more light on;how to do the evaluation of properties and for example,One of my sponsors statement of account is 30pages. do i scan all or Just the front page if submitting through the Online ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
chidimma1: Pls Nilanders, pls if I reapply through online route, how do i submit my documents?

Hello Chidimma1,

See this from NL.

kodeblurr: Good morning house,
If I am to use the online route please do I have to sign the documents??

Your full names is the signature you put.

broda i didnt apply online but dis question is a general question...with wat online applicant said previously about the size its 4mb max....u said ur friend has compressed it...i tried dis mysef and i would tel u how to go abt it....after scanning the documents you can copy and paste them on microsoft word...make sure your microsoft word has an inbuilt software to convert to pdf format...if ur microsoft word doesnt av, u can type dis keywords on google 'convert a microsoft document to pdf' the software to do dat will come up...install it and it will automatically be embedded into ur microsoft word...i was able to convert a 43mb document of all my many scanned file to 2.65mb which is still within the range of 4mb stipulated by cdhc...hope dis helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
chidimma1: pls can I get a sample of letter of intent, It wasn't included in my application

Please sent you a PM.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
@2chains where are u please? I need to know what's happening in school. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by desmondsummit: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
ChriGo: For your sponsor mailing cdhc..bros dat would b sweet.....emails do go a long way....go to VAC and submit d additional docx...

Thanks Chrigo. I really appreciate ur contribution.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by spencer3705(m): 3:15am On Sep 02, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, it's my great pleasure to say hi to u all. Congratulations to those who have got their trv. I wish those awaiting trv best of luck also...if u are heading to Usask, I can be of help to u, besides am one of the group leaders for d orientation..I wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by itiboribo: 3:30am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote]Burningflamz]

Please visit the embassy on tuesday morning.u will get your visa before close of work.

]Thanks for giving me hope,thats exactly what i would do,although today is
a week after my medical.i will go there by faith.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:38am On Sep 02, 2013
uchi4jah: was to take summer classes. But i put it off cos i came a week late. Oga Siga, I will be in Microsoft office in Missisagua from wed to sat next week... Got an Ambassador position with them for a yr.. U in T Dot, rigth?
.... Nice... Na Tdot I dey now.... where u dey stay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 5:29am On Sep 02, 2013
ChriGo: You submited April 24 and got medics july 17 dats almost 3months....still proves d hypothesis false grin....

Even me, donot agree to that

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2013
........Happy Canada Labour Day today....no work for my sweet and lovely VO's today .....but i know say dis canada thread will definitely work which is wrong grin....please make sure you do not post anything today oo...lol......If u plan to storm embassy today please re-route ya plan and storm this thread..lol...Take a chill pill and read this thread from Part 1 - part 4 over and over again...lol...but please refrain from posting anything today cuz the government(justwise,osewa) are watching you.....Thanks and God Bless......

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2013
ChriGo: ........Happy Canada Labour Day today....no work for my sweet and lovely VO's today .....but i know say dis canada thread will definitely work which is wrong grin....please make sure you do not post anything today oo...lol......If u plan to storm embassy today please re-route ya plan and storm this thread..lol...Take a chill pill and read this thread from Part 1 - part 4 over and over again...lol...but please refrain from posting anything today cuz the government(justwise,osewa) are watching you.....Thanks and God Bless......
Oga Chrigo please pardon me for going against your order cool
I use this opportunity to wish all our fall applicants that have gotten their TRV or awaiting TRV the best in their endeavors, May the Almighty see you through as you plan your traveling and he would never leave you at all times (Aamen), and for those that were delayed(not denied) dont relent because the Lord will see you through (Aamen).
By the power confide on me by my ogas in the house I officially welcome the list of medical hopefuls for winter 2014.
May the Lord see us through....Aamen.

LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
3. Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
4. Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
5. Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
6. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
7. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
8. Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Burningflamz: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2013
U have a mail, Sir.
I will be at cdhc tomorrow also.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2013
Huzzie:
This is unfair...but come to look at it,how come you didn't make any move because usually processing time takes between 4-6months;8months!!!. You have to storm CDHC next week...
@Gymme...congrats bro, see you in UNBC;you dig ...All the best bro
Hey huzzie..me I don't digg smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2013
lucky Don: Bro I really concur with u because in my previous apps,the banks never called my sponsor as per request/verification/confirmation from cdhc which we expected.Also I have seen peeps here say that their waec scratch cards were left untouched.But the big question now remains,why do they keep people's dox for ages when they don't verify them?I also think they should adopt the system of granting applicants interviews so that we can be able to explain ourselves.
Interview bawo...we don't want Ooo..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oraclefemi(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2013
Hello house,
I'm a silent follower and I commend you guys for all the useful posts, here's my situation , I applied through an agent and I have my uci and application number only ,can I track my application with these details ? I applied and submitted my application may 22 got called for Medicals July 23 and haven't gotten my trv despite my start date being sept 3 which is obvious I can't make it anymore . Can I call ,storm or email the embassy to enquire about my status with the info I have or only my agent can do this? My agent informed me that my school has agreed to extend start date till sept 15 . I need urgent replies . Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2013
oraclefemi: Hello house,
I'm a silent follower and I commend you guys for all the useful posts, here's my situation , I applied through an agent and I have my uci and application number only ,can I track my application with these details ? I applied and submitted my application may 22 got called for Medicals July 23 and haven't gotten my trv despite my start date being sept 3 which is obvious I can't make it anymore . Can I call ,storm or email the embassy to enquire about my status with the info I have or only my agent can do this? My agent informed me that my school has agreed to extend start date till sept 15 . I need urgent replies . Thank you
d VO's dey silverbird gallaria dey take time out today....dont ask me how i got to know....U can go to dia office tomorrow with the informations u have...fill the form and be patient...ur TRV will cum out dat same tomorrow....if e no cum out believe me bro i go stop posting anything here again grin....Make sure u'r loaded with faith oo else u go still see my post here oo...lol...It is well...God is working....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
teexzle:
Hey huzzie..me I don't digg smiley
grin...how far about your application
oraclefemi: Hello house,
You can storm CDHC yourself if you want and you will be attended to promptly but your agent wouldnt be happy about that.

Since you have an extended start date you are good to go,but here is a trick, send a convincing mail to CDHC and keep pestering your agent to storm CDHC because you know people that did and have gotten theirs.
I also used an Agent and I know how reserved these agencies can be when it has to do with storming CDHC because of their so called reputation lipsrsealed. But if your agent doesnot heed your advise and you are in lagos please storm CDHC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kicon:

Happy Sunday Pros.

Kindly share more light on;how to do the evaluation of properties and for example,One of my sponsors statement of account is 30pages. do i scan all or Just the front page if submitting through the Online ?
Sorry abt d late response.
A surveyor does d valuation of ur properties
And submit a report showing d worth value of ur properties.
For d SOA, Uve got to scan all pages cos its shows ur daily transactionsan but shldnt
Exceed six months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oraclefemi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thanks for the replies I do appreciate , I'm using the expensive agent service which I don't want to mention their name so it's not going to go down well with them if I head to the embassy but trust me its not fun checking emails every 5mins let's make that every 2mins waiting for good news! I will send tthe vos an email on Tuesday morning though ,please can I have their email address?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
oraclefemi: Thanks for the replies I do appreciate , I'm using the expensive agent service which I don't want to mention their name so it's not going to go down well with them if I head to the embassy but trust me its not fun checking emails every 5mins let's make that every 2mins waiting for good news! I will send tthe vos an email on Tuesday morning though ,please can I have their email address?
I know the name of d agent...it starts wit letter "m" right?...anyways here's d email lagos@international.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
spencer3705: Dear Nairalanders, it's my great pleasure to say hi to u all. Congratulations to those who have got their trv. I wish those awaiting trv best of luck also...if u are heading to Usask, I can be of help to u, besides am one of the group leaders for d orientation..I wish u all d best
....Hey....u this boy... how far...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello house, I'm glad to see the number of pple using online route increase. I too am using it.
I believe it should be a quicker approach espcially for Jan intake. Just make u settle down n read the instructions before submitting.
U can get more info from here.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp
Also for those that have done their medicals and police clearance, pls what is the cost range for them irrespectively?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by StunningIam: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
I am new to this thread and I am hoping to travel to Canada as soon as I can get all necessary information. I have read so much on the Canadian embassy site and i would like to hear from an experienced person about the Federal Skilled Worker Scheme because it seems to be better than other means of visa application. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello house. I'm leaving for toronto tonight. My flight will stop at france then montreal b4 getting to toronto.I would like to know at what point will my study permit be issued at montreal or when I get to toronto?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
efewhoa: Hello house. I'm leaving for toronto tonight. My flight will stop at france then montreal b4 getting to toronto.I would like to know at what point will my study permit be issued at montreal or when I get to toronto?
....U wont be getting off the plane at Montreal...so, it will be when u get off the plane at Toronto... Besides... why worry urself... why care about when u go get Study permit... whichever place...u go get am...so, worry about something else....not this one...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thanks but already printed Jan to date. i.e 8months.I dont think i can ask for another he is out of town now.
britiko:
For d SOA, Uve got to scan all pages cos its shows ur daily transactionsan but shldnt
Exceed six months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
britiko:
Exceed six months.

The minimum no. of months is what matters most which is 4-6 months...

One can even submit an SOA that has run for up to 1 year...so he can go on with the one he has...january till august is just 7-8 months which is pretty ok...

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.