Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587342 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....oh!! Sorry i skipped dat part....pls do not include d "CAD" keyword with it....just put d figures alone e.g 3000 ....and yes its in USD.....
Its giving an error msg. Don't knw ow to attach it here
For u to see. Pls can u give ur email.
So I can attach and u can see.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ....Then there is a progression there.... how u go finish PGD then go for PGD again.... besides we dont know how related the courses he did are....he needs to furnish us with all the details...
.....Dats the more reason why i said he should give out his info to u my SIRE...i knw u'r d VO's mind....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dealexad(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ....Ok daddy ur question now is scary....how am i suppose to knw dat question?.....anyway lemme guess.... dat great boss with lots of useful and helpful info.....I just love reading his post....do u now know his name sir?......

Guy, na PROF SIGA!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
britiko:
Its giving an error msg. Don't knw ow to attach it here
For u to see. Pls can u give ur email.
So I can attach and u can see.
....ok dis is getting more technical.....pls wats ur pdf version?....hope its not d yesteryears 140 B.C(0.001 version) own u dey use sha grin.....pls download d new milinium own ooo d 2013 A.D(11.0 version) own to be precise....lol......if u still got yawa with it then send me a PM sharpally before it gets worst....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
dealexad:

Guy, na PROF SIGA!!!!!
.....u know him as prof buh i know him as my papa ....lol.....who u tink say e go like pass?.....he dey whoop me wella sha.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: .....u know him as prof buh i know him as my papa ....lol.....who u tink say e go like pass?.....he dey whoop me wella sha.....
... Wetin be ur status sef....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
dealexad:

Guy, na PROF SIGA!!!!!
...Prof ke...Ok ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Numerouuuno: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
@chrigo,this was done on Britiko's behalf,here is the error message it was displaying.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by toastadeola: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
I relish the fact that this thread is informative. I'm a silent follower of this thread. My oga's in the house...I need to ask few questions.
But before i start, I'm a 2.1 graduate of Agronomy...interested in Msc Soil science in Canny.
I've gone thru some schools and i know i have to get a prof first prior to my application,
but do i need to write GRE? Becos most of this prof's dont reply when i mail them, i have this feeling that i should included my GRE when mailing them...i'm i write??.....University of saskatchewan to be precise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
dommakavelli: @ Teexle, How far sis.. I don land. Shey you don c my list?
PM me n let's talk
Done sir..I have not been frequent on here...u can also mail teexzle@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
toastadeola: I relish the fact that this thread is informative. I'm a silent follower of this thread. My oga's in the house...I need to ask few questions.
But before i start, I'm a 2.1 graduate of Agronomy...interested in Msc Soil science in Canny.
I've gone thru some schools and i know i have to get a prof first prior to my application,
but do i need to write GRE? Becos most of this prof's dont reply when i mail them, i have this feeling that i should included my GRE when mailing them...i'm i write??.....University of saskatchewan to be precise
....the program u plan going for.... Is GRE one of the requirements?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ... Wetin be ur status sef....
...please be precise wit ur question sir....HIV/AIDS status or Visa status?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ...please be precise wit ur question sir....HIV/AIDS status or Visa status?....
....HIV first cos na that one go determine if dem go gree u or not... U have to be Government Approved Grade A.... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Numero uuuno: @chrigo,this was done on Britiko's behalf,here is the error message it was displaying.
...Hmmm....dis tin tiny for my fone oo...ok please send it to chrigolex@gmail.com .....make i download and zoom to be able to knw d problem....but wat is ur pdf version?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Numero uuuno: @chrigo,this was done on Britiko's behalf,here is the error message it was displaying.
... remove the USD wey u put .... na only numbers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by muyiroro: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Am a silent follower on this thread since 2010, I want to really appreciate all member in this forum for their great contribution on how to get it right. My friend in canada told about Keyano College Alberta term and condition on tuition fee after TRV. I just need helpful info on how to go about it. I've already applied and am expecting a positive reply by God's grace. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ....HIV first cos na that one go determine if dem go gree u or not... U have to be Government Approved Grade A.... grin
......Hahaha!!!....my HIV/AIDS status na negative.....my Visa status na positive by special grace of baba God who created Canada and the VO's......submited July 30.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ......Hahaha!!!....my HIV/AIDS status na negative.....my Visa status na positive by special grace of baba God who created Canada and the VO's......submited July 30.....
.... Good...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ... remove the USD wey u put .... na only numbers...
...oh u don see am sir...i already tell britiko make she comot d CAD...just figures alone should be dia....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jamsly: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
If nairaland have messenger e for make sense oh!instead of sending PMs and waiting for ages before the person respond u can just chat#justmythoughts#all dis visa wahala sef don tire me!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
.......@numero uno and britiko....i don get d pix 4 my mail....abeg comot d USD ooooo....just figures alone ooooo....u wan make i use mircrophone?......lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Numerouuuno: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: ...Hmmm....dis tin tiny for my fone oo...ok please send it to chrigolex@gmail.com .....make i download and zoom to be able to knw d problem....but wat is ur pdf version?.....
I've sent you an email sir
Siga: ... remove the USD wey u put .... na only numbers...
we've done that,same thing sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jamsly: If nairaland have messenger e for make sense oh!instead of sending PMs and waiting for ages before the person respond u can just chat#justmythoughts#all dis visa wahala sef don tire me!
....@Justwise is dia any suggestion box on dis forum?.....sum1 here needs to reach seun osewa ooo....help biko b4 person tire for dis visa palava oo....@jamsly please wats ur status?.....not Hiv/Aids status oo....i mean Visa status......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
ChriGo: .....better package for international students to kick off jaunuary 2014.....student do not have to wait 6months before applying for offcampus work permit.....yipee!!....now ChriGo can get a better paid job offcampus when he gets to canny...instead of earning peanuts on campus...... .....@azeezwl hmm if s******w*s catch u ehn!!....i sorry 4 u....lol....@manover pls wat course are u applying for? And whats ur uni's cgpa.....
Is the 4 real
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
muyiroro: Am a silent follower on this thread 2010, I want to really appreciate all member in this forum for their great contribution on how to get it. My friend in canada told about Keyana College term and condition on tuition fee after TRV. I just need helpful info on how to go about it. I've already applied and am expecting a positive reply by God's grace. Thanks
.....make i first act like oga siga....which college be Keyana college? ......just kiddinggrin..... i sure know u mean keyano college.....Since u have applied dia...get ur admission 1st and apply for ur VISA....good news is i know of two peeps frm dis forum who got dia VISA with dis college so no fear bro....u'r safe......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by toastadeola: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ....the program u plan going for.... Is GRE one of the requirements?

No sir!..what's your advice?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
teexzle:
Is the 4 real
.....Yes!!....Is the 4 real grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
toastadeola:

No sir!..what's your advice?
... If No my Oga... why worry... Oyinbo only expect what they ask for.... ur GRE go land inside gabbage pangolo...only supply what is listed or what ur Supervisor ask for... na extra docs like this dey make VISA tey sef...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Numero uuuno: I've sent you an email sirwe've done that,same thing sir
....Nuemero uuno....omo ur name long like longthroat sha...anyway i like it....let me phrase out what i got from the error and let the whole house point out the error "The following characters are invalid u.d.s" ....in other words u typed USD.....so anyone in d house with the solution to this should help oo grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by toastadeola: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Siga: ... If No my Oga... why worry... Oyinbo only expect what they ask for.... ur GRE go land inside gabbage pangolo...only supply what is listed or what ur Supervisor ask for... na extra docs like this dey make VISA tey sef...
I'm just worried Sir....I've mailed and mailed..No reply..some send automatic messages..I'm just having a feeling that maybe something is missing.The reason why i'm going through all these is Funds..Me i want make supervisor fund me ni oh....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Numero uuuno: I've sent you an email sirwe've done that,same thing sir
...then why is it complaining about ur USD... ha ba... read the error now... if u didnt put USD, where the thing find USD from...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
toastadeola:
I'm just worried Sir....I've mailed and mailed..No reply..some send automatic messages..I'm just having a feeling that maybe something is missing.The reason why i'm going through all these is Funds..Me i want make supervisor fund me ni oh....
... GRE cant make any Prof fund u.... na ur letter and how convincing u are... ur work experience and ur achievements for school... U need to realise these guys are busy... school is in full throttle now... the last thing on dem mind na next yr's admissions... u go need find someone wey dey that school to go help u ginger some of them.... they are very approachable...

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.